Benjamin Franklin was an advocate of "air baths" during which he would spend up to an hour reading or writing in his house completely naked.
George Washington had his own brewhouse on the grounds of Mount Vernon.
WW2 Flight Sergeant Nicholas Alkemade survived a fall from 18 000 feet (5 500 m) without a parachute suffering only a sprained leg.
Hitler was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in 1939.
A Slave in America in 1850 would cost over US$12 000 in 2013 dollars.
Latinos now outnumber whites in California since 2015.
Barbie’s measurements if she were life size: 39-23-33
In 2011 a monkey was arrested in Pakistan for crossing the border with India.
Benjamin Franklin wrote "Fart Proudly" a scientific essay about farts.
Samuel L. Jackson has said "motherf*cker" 171 times in 27 different movies.
Reindeer like to eat bananas.
A 13-year old boy in Florida was once arrested for excessive farting in school.
At latitude 60 degrees south you can sail all the way around the world.
The Bible Steve Jobs' Bio and the Hunger Games are the most highlighted kindle books ever.
Smoking makes the risk of a heart attack 200% to 400% greater than that of nonsmokers.
To our eyes in space the sun would appear white not yellow.
Hallucinatory 'voices' seem to be shaped by local culture. In the U.S. the voices are harsh and threatening while those heard by schizophrenics in Africa and India tend to be more benign and playful.
French speaking residents of Belgium are called Walloons.
McDonald's is set to have fewer locations in 2016 for first time ever.
There are twice as many suicides as there are homicides in the U.S.
Upon losing battles, apes will tend to masturbate.
Michael Jackson wanted to do a Harry Potter musical but J.K. Rowling said no.
Hyphephilia are people who get aroused by touching fabrics.
Anne Frank is on YouTube. She was captured on film while leaning out of her window to get a good look of a wedding.
The earliest European images of dogs are found in cave paintings dating back 12,000 years ago in Spain.
A group of cockroaches is called an intrusion.
The oldest house in the UK is nearly 6000 years old and has stone furniture that is still intact.
The Vulcan salute used by Mr. Spock on Star Trek was taken from the Priestly Blessing of Judaism.
Anatidaephobia is the weird fear that somewhere somehow a duck is watching you.
Your stomach needs to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks or it would digest itself.
U2 singer Bono wears sunglasses all the time because he suffers from glaucoma an eye condition.
90% of all creatures who live underwater below 1 500 feet are luminous.
"Adolf Schicklgruber" would have been Hitler's name. His father changed his last name in 1877.
India has more population than the entire Western Hemisphere of Earth.
The largest elephant on record weighed about 24 000 pounds (10 886 kg) with a height of 13 feet (3.96 m).
The starfish is the only animal capable of turning its stomach inside-out.
Hitler planned to collect thousands of Jewish artifacts to build a "Museum of An Extinct Race" after the war.
Polish midwife Stanislawa Leszczynska helped pregnant women in Auschwitz deliver over 3 000 babies.
The Golden State Fence Company hired to build part of the US-Mexico border wall was fined US$5M for hiring illegal immigrant workers.
If you lift a kangaroo’s tail off the ground it can’t hop – they use their tails for balance.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products