Margaret Thatcher was reportedly more proud of becoming the first Prime Minister with a science degree than the first female Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
Nelson Mandela married the widow of Mozambique's President.
Dogs were used as messengers in WW1 carrying orders to the front lines in capsules attached to their bodies.
A cow gives nearly 200 000 glasses of milk in her lifetime.
Every year more than 2500 left-handed people are killed from using right-handed products.
Earth is the only planet whose name in English is not derived from a Greco-Roman God.
In 1990 Belgium's government suspended its King from power for one day so that a law legalizing abortion could be passed without him a Catholic having to sign it.
There will be a 50% increase in lightning strikes by 2100 if global warming continues according to a scientific report.
The World's First Paper Money was created in China 1 400 years ago.
Kleenex tissues were originally used as filters in gas masks.
Fingernails grow nearly 4 times faster than toenails!
Austrian physicist Friedrich Hasenohrl published the basic equation E = mc2 a year before Einstein did.
The hammerthrow is illegal as a high school sport in all states except Rhode Island.
A secretary once told Steve Jobs she was late for work because her car wouldn't start. That afternoon Jobs threw her a set of keys for a brand new Jaguar saying: "Here don't be late anymore."
A newborn Chinese water deer is so small it can almost be held in the palm of the hand.
Anne Frank's family was denied visas by the U.S.because of stricter immigration policies.
Non-dairy creamer is flammable.
Family Guy's creator had a ticket for a 9/11 plane but came 10 minutes late.
The rulers of the first Feudal state of Eastern Europe the Khazars converted en masse to Judaism in the 8th Century.
Elephants are covered with hair.
Gold is edible.
Around 50% of Justin Bieber's followers on Twitter are fake a report found.
John Adams Thomas Jefferson and James Monroe died on July 4th.
8 people were crushed to death and 2000 people injured following the funeral procession of Eva Peron in Argentina.
“Ithyphallophobia” is a morbid fear of seeing thinking about or having an erect penis.
The only thing left on Bill Gates' bucket list is not to die.
More Guinness beer is drunk in Nigeria than Ireland.
Until the 1970s in Belgium table beer was served in schools refectories.
A 99-year-old man divorced his 96-year-old wife after 77 years of marriage because he discovered an affair she had in the 1940s.
Gold is edible.
In Germany there's a specific word for analyzing and learning to live with the past in particular the Holocaust: "Vergangenheitsbewaltigung."
Ostriches can run faster than horses, and the males can roar like lions.
A mole can dig a tunnel 300 feet long in just one night.
Smartphone users check Facebook 14 times a day.
Outside the USA Ireland is the largest software producing country in the world.
Whatsapp is cited in nearly half of all Italian divorce proceedings.
A dollar bill has 3 000 types of bacteria.
A natural predator of the Moose is the Killer Whale. They have been known to prey on moose swimming around America's Northwest Coast.
The city of Lusail host of the 2022 FIFA World Cup Final game does not exist yet.
Small Animals Sense Time Slower Than Humans.
- $5 Preloaded 30-Day wireless service at 2¢ per VOICE TEXT & 2¢/MB nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data. That's 250 minutes talk or 250 texts or 250 MB Data.
- Our prepaid sim cards are designed for users that need a minimal amount of airtime each month/year. Sim card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee NO Contract NO Credit Check.
- Our service will work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
- Control any plug in device from anywhere and keep an eye on your device's energy usage using the Geeni app (iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher)
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in
- Set your schedule and automatically tailor your plugged in devices to perfectly fit your life
- Save money, energy and the environment
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa & Google assistant
- Powerful function :pedometer, distance, calorimetric measurement, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, SMS and content alerts, alarm settings, incoming calls alert, caller ID display, application messages alert, find your phone, anti lost, reminder of exercise goal.
- Methods: scan the QR code on the manual or download "Wearfit" in APP store. Please make sure your phone Bluetooth function was turned on. Open "Wearfit", click the selection of link to bracelet, find the device name in the list and click it. Then enter the main interface. The "wearfit" app is compatible with Bluetooth 4 and above smart phones, iOS version 8 above, or Android version 4.4 above.
- To measure heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, it need to wait for 1-2 minutes. The measurements are for reference only, as it's not a medical device after all.
- The bracelet is made of special silicone, comfortable for wearing, suitable for 5.5-8 inch various sizes of wrist. 80mA lithium battery, charging 1.5 hours about 5 days of standby time.
- Waterproof: waterproof grade IP67, can effectively prevent the rainwater, sweat, and prevent dust.