The porpoise is second to man as the most intelligent animal on the planet.
An estimated 80% of animals on Earth have six legs.
The inventor of the Chocolate Chip Cookie sold the idea to Nestle Toll House in return for a lifetime supply of chocolate.
Crucifixion is still an official form of death penalty in Sudan.
Canada has the largest coastline in the world.
Barry Manilow didn't write his song called "I write the songs".
A cat’s jaw cannot move sideways.
Movie trailers used to play after the film.
The national anthem of Spain has no words.
All of the clocks in the movie Pulp Fiction are stuck on 4:20.
Cleaning a cat's litter box can get you Toxoplasmosis if the cat is infected. While pregnant it can cause your baby to be born with cerebral palsy seizures and mental retardation.
Elephants can hear one another's trumpeting calls up to 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
There has never been snakes in Ireland because being cold-blooded snake couldn't survive the frozen ground during the ice age in the past.
Mosquitoes prefer blood type "O" to any other.
Greyhounds are the fastest dogs on Earth and can run at speeds of 45 mph.
14 billion pounds (6B Kg.) of garbage are dumped into the ocean every year. Most of it is plastic.
A beaver’s teeth never stop growing.
The movie "Titanic" won 11 Oscars but none for acting.
The first CD pressed in the US was Bruce Springsteen’s “Born in the USA”.
Nepal is the only country that doesn’t have a rectangular flag.
Ramses brand condom is named after the great pharaoh Ramses II who fathered over 160 children.
People with many friends live 3.7 years more than those who are isolated.
Legalizing marijuana would generate $8.7 billion in federal and state tax revenue per year.
According to a study on Academy Award speeches Steven Spielberg has been thanked more than God.
Cat owners are 30% less likely to suffer a heart attack.
The World's Most Popular Fruit is the TOMATO.
More than 1 in 20 soccer injuries are caused by celebrating goals on the pitch.
You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching TV.
Wal-Mart has a lower acceptance rate (2.6%) than Harvard University (8.9%).
If done perfectly a rubix cube combination can be solved in 17 turns.
The Church of Scientology runs a child labor camp in Australia.
For much of the way the Lewis and Clark expedition was led by a woman Sacagawea a Shoshone Indian. That’s where that saying came from… Behind every successful man there is a woman with a road map.
There is no record of a human being attacked by a healthy wolf.
The beautiful symmetry of a total solar eclipse happens because —by pure chance— the sun is 400 times larger than the moon but is also 400 times farther from Earth making the two bodies appear the exact same size in the sky.
Facebook's first annual Hacker Cup coding challenge was won by a programmer at Google. He showed up at Facebook headquarters to collect his prize wearing his Google employee badge.
Only around 1% to 5% of marijuana users end up developing psychosis.
Women think about their appearance 9 times a day a UK survey found.
Memories take hold better during sleep.
The average woman uses her height in lipstick every 5 years.
There are no words in the dictionary that rhyme with orange purple silver and month.
- No Fitness,No Summer.Sports Fitness Tracker Powerful Function - Pedometer, Distance, Calories Burned Measuring, Sleep Monitor,Smart alarm clock, sedentary alert, finding phone, anti-lost alert, Incoming Call ID Show,SMS/Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp/Linkedin/Instagram alert,calling reminder, camera remote capture, music control.(all this function need fitness watch synchronize with your smartphone by APP)
- Compatible with Smartphone: It can compatible with Android Os (above 4.4) and iPhone (above iOS 7.1). Download and install app"Veryfit for heart rate"to your smartphone from google play store or apple store, you can also scan QR code on the user manual. Then connect fitness tracker with smartphone by bluetooth.
- Cool Fashional Design: combined with fashion, sports and business. With 0.86 inch OLED HD Display screen.Slim, comfortable and easy to wear. You will barely feel like you have anything on your wrist at all. Charger is Attached to the band itself on th etop. It goes inside the band.
- No Charging Cable Needed - SMARTER fitness tracker can be removed off the strap and recharged from any 5V/1.0A USB power supply. Long-lasting battery: Just need to charge 1 hours and then you get a 7 days standby fitness tracker.
- Key Specifications: Bluetooth 4.0 smart bracelet with Call/MSM Reminder for Smart phone, IP67 water resistance. Please charge it fully when receiving smart bracelet.*Please Note: This product DOESN'T with heart rate monitor.
- ◆Smart fitness tracker! Use this revolutionary new device to track not only steps taken,but also distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes. You get INSTANT REMINDERS when CALLS or TEXTS are coming in, plus you can activate the Anti Lost feature to get alerted when your Phone becomes too far from the Smart Band. Never risk losing your phone again!
- ◆ADVANCED BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY MAKES YOUR LIFE EASIER ✔ Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to virtually any and every brand/model of Smart Phone. You get to take advantage of Bluetooth making connecting and transferring data to your Phone or mobile device a breeze every time.
- ◆IMPROVE SLEEP PATTERNS AND HABITS WITHOUT DISTURBING YOUR PARTNER ✔ Monitor how long and well you sleep, and wake only you (not your partner) with a silent alarm.
- ◆NEW DESIGN, USB interface, directly charging, convenient and quickly.It don't need the charge cable any more when you charge the wristband.
- ◆TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HELPFUL REMINDERS TO REACH YOUR GOALS QUICKER!! ✔ Set reminders to alert you when you have been sitting or motionless for too long. Take charge of your body today with our industry leading Smart Wristband! You'll get Serious versatility that can even transform your phone into a Remote Shooting Camera using the Smart Band to control the shots! ** Requires iOS 7.1 and above or Android 4.4 and above. This Smart Band Does NOT Work With WINDOWS PHONES.