Water is light turquoise blue due to the weak absorption in the red part of the visible spectrum.
A group of toads is called a knot.
Anwar Sadat made Egypt the first arab nation to achieve peace with Israel in 1979. For this Sadat won the Nobel Peace prize Egypt was suspended from the Arab League and Sadat was assassinated.
Steven Spielberg completed his degree course 33 years after dropping out by submitting Schindler's List as his final project.
The toothpaste ‘Colgate’ in Spanish translates to ‘go hang yourself’. Read More.
47% of U.S. smartphone owners say their smartphone is something they "couldn't live without."
The band Blink-182 incorporated under the name "Poo Poo Butt LLC." because of how funny it would be to have their accountants managers and attorneys having to say that over the phone every day.
Dr. Kellogg introduced Kellogg’s Corn Flakes in hopes that it would reduce masturbation.
At least 20 million people died during the Taiping Rebellion in China led by a man who claimed to be the brother of Jesus and who attempted to impose a theocracy based on his interpretation of Christianity.
The oldest bridge in Paris France is the Pont Neuf or "New Bridge."
Google Maps calculates traffic by tracking how fast Android devices are moving on the road.
Apple headquarters' employees earn an average of US$125 000 a year.
In China it is mandatory that cosmetic products are tested on animals while in Europe it's prohibited.
In 2015 Astronaut Chris Had field released the first album of songs recorded entirely in space.
The first CD pressed in the US was Bruce Springsteen’s “Born in the USA”.
The U.S. has the highest dog population in the world. France has the second highest.
About 2 000 pandas are found in the wild.
Larry King crashed into John F. Kennedy's car in 1958. JFK said he'd forget the whole thing if King promised to vote for him when he ran for president.
The Confederate general Stonewall Jackson was accidentally shot by his own men during a major American Civil War battle.
A month after the nuclear bombing of Hiroshima a typhoon hit the city killing another 2 000 people.
Recycling aluminium saves 95% of the energy cost of processing new aluminium.
A 2-headed dolphin was discovered on a beach in Turkey in 2014.
68% of the people suffer from Phantom Vibration Syndrome the feeling that one's phone is vibrating when it's not.
It takes 3 000 cows to supply the NFL with enough leather for a year’s supply of footballs.
80% of humanity lives on less than US$10 per day.
Australia's National Science Agency claims to have invented the technology behind Wi-Fi and has sued companies using the technology without a license.
The hippopotamus is born underwater.
For much of the way the Lewis and Clark expedition was led by a woman Sacagawea a Shoshone Indian. That’s where that saying came from… Behind every successful man there is a woman with a road map.
India's Hindu calendar has 6 seasons: spring summer monsoon autumn winter and prevernal.
Ronald McDonald is “Donald McDonald” in Japan because it makes pronunciation easier for the Japanese. In Singapore he’s known as “Uncle McDonald”.
A Muslim family that saved Jews during the Holocaust was later saved by Israel during the genocide in Bosnia and converted to Judaism.
Penguins have an organ near the eye that filters salt from the water out of their system.
If you could dig a deep enough hole in China you would end up in Argentina or Chile.
80% of all Soviet males born in 1923 died in World War II.
The world record for spitting a watermelon seed is 65 feet 4 inches.
In most watch advertisements the time displayed on a watch is 10:10.
The founder of Victoria's Secret Roy Raymond committed suicide by leaping off the Golden Gate Bridge in 1993.
Italian artist Piero Manzoni filled 90 tin cans with his feces called it "Artist's sh*t" and sold them for up to €124 000 a tin.
Giraffes only need to drink once every few days. Most of their water comes from all the plants they eat.
Pikachu is a mouse type Pokémon.
- This Bundle Includes 4 Items (Non OEM): Black Soft Skin, Armband, Screen Protector, and Smart Headphone Wrap
- Durable, Precise Cutouts Give Easy Access to All the Functionalities
- Offers Tough, Durable, Transparent Surface While Keeping the LCD Screen Clean and Reduce Fingerprints
- Compatible with Sandisk Sansa Clip Sport ONLY (MP3 Player Not Included)
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- TRUE HD HIGH FIDELITY SOUND Featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and state of the art acoustic components that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble.
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT WITH IPX-7 WATERPROOF RATING - ActivBuds feature Ergonomically designed flexible ear hooks with gel flex silicone earbuds to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place to guarantee fatigue free ears and tangle free comfort.
- LONGEST BATTERY LIFE - The new and improved lithium polymer battery allows seamless enjoyment of music for up to 8 hours and 240 hours stand-by with a quick charge of only 1.5 hours.
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY WITH CVC 6.0 NOISE SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - Connect seamlessly with all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 30 feet away. With Noise Suppression technology focus on your favorite music and answer calls without skips or missed words.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND BONUS ITEMS - Bonus Accessories with 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 30 days no-questions-asked return policy. Value for money guaranteed, Buy the Senso ActiveBuds worry free today.