Hummingbirds beat their wings 60 to 80 times per second.
In Manhattan the apartment that's the furthest away from a subway station is just 0.8 miles (1.2 km) away.
The poorest place in the U.S. is Allen South Dakota where 96% are Native American.
Nikola Tesla once "shook the poop out" of a constipated Mark Twain with an experiment.
The most valuable legal tender coin in the world is a US$1 million coin from Australia. Since it weighs 1 000 kg and is 99.99% pure gold it is worth almost US$45 million.
Bill Gates' children will only inherit US$10 million each out of his US$72 billion net worth.
There is a Welsh-speaking part of Argentina. It has its own dialect of Welsh.
Later school start times improve sleep and daytime functioning in adolescents a study says.
Alabama was the first state to recognize Christmas as an official holiday.
"Anal"is a languagespoken in India and Burmaby 23 000 people.
The technology behind smartphones relies on up to 250 000 separate patents.
Alpacas can die of loneliness. When bought they always need to be bought in pairs.
Killing someone to prevent the theft of property is legal in Texas.
The average person walks the equivalent of twice around the world in a lifetime.
Ice Age Britons used human skulls as cups.
California is the world's 5th largest supplier of food.
Hitler believed he was attractive to women so he remained single for political gain. The German people were unaware of Eva Braun until after the war.
In 1600 a volcano eruption in Peru caused a famine that killed about 2 million people in Russia.
A necropsy is an autopsy on animals.
There were once camels roaming in the deserts of Arizona.
The odds of dying in a car accident are around 1 in 5 000.
Angel Falls in Venezuela is the world’s highest waterfall at 3 212 feet (979 m).
Mars has the tallest known mountain on a planet of our Solar System with a height of 22 km (14 mi).
There are 240 dots on an arcade Pac-Man game
Iguanas koalas and Komodo dragons all have two penises.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
In China over 35 million people still live in caves.
The Tyrannosaurus Rex went extinct 65 million years ago.
During WW2 when Hitler visited Paris the French cut the lift cables on the Eiffel Tower so that Hitler would have to climb the steps if he wanted to reach the top.
Blue eyes tend to be more sensitive to light.
There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar.
A group of hares is called a Husk.
When you tie a noose the rope is wrapped twelve times around because it’s the same length as a persons head.
In the early years of the 20th century horses were causing so much pollution with their poop that cars were seen as the "green" alternative.
40%of Greater London is green space.
The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
If done perfectly a rubix cube combination can be solved in 17 turns.
Every Christmas one million letters are addressed to Santa Clausat his own postal code: "H0H 0H0 North Pole Canada."
1.3 million Earths could fit inside the sun an average-sized star.
In 2012 a couple invited Queen Elizabeth II to their wedding as a joke and she turned up.
The only capital letter in the Roman alphabet with exactly one end point is P.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover