Dogs have sweat glands in between their paws.
If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
One in every 9000 people is an albino.
Anise is the scent on the artificial rabbit that is used in greyhound races.
After John F. Kennedy's WW2 PT boat was sunk he wrote a message on a coconut asking for help. It worked. Kennedy kept the coconut and it became a Presidential paperweight.
Neptune was the first planet to get its existence predicted by calculations before it was actually seen by a telescope.
In Peru there's a billboard that creates drinkable water out of thin air.
The pyramids were built by paid laborers. Not slaves. That's a myth by Herodotus the Greek historian.
In 1859 24 rabbits were released in Austrailia. Within six years the population grew to 2 million.
30 000 children took part of a "Children's Crusade" to capture Jerusalem in 1212 AD. Most died in the journey or were sold into slavery.
315 entries in Webster’s 1996 Dictionary were misspelled.
Before publishing "Don Quixote " Cervantes was captured and kept as slave for 5 years in Algiers. A ransom was paid by his parents.
Reindeer like to eat bananas.
Scientists want to introduce global warming on Mars to make life habitable for colonization.
McDonald's makes about US$75 million per day.
The postage stamp of The Statue of Liberty depicts not the real statue in New York but the replica in Las Vegas.
Southern California has about 10 000 earthquakes each year though most are so small that they are never felt.
1 in 5 top 100 country songs will refer to alcohol.
Over 100 000 people have applied for a one-way trip to colonize Mars in 2022.
Americans spend 5 cents per day by flushing their toilets.
Many expensive Perfumes contain whale poop.
There is an average of 61 000 people airborne over the US at any given moment.
There's a species of fish called "Slippery Dick".
Phrases in English such as "long time no see" "no go" and "no can do" come from literal translations of Chinese phrases.
Scars continue to look the same year after year because while skin cells are replaced periodically the underlying collagen is not.
A group of geese on the ground is called a gaggle a group of geese in the air is a skein.
During pregnancy if the mother suffers organ damage the baby in the womb sends stem cells to repair the damaged organ.
1089 x 9 = 9801.
Butterflies can only see the colours red, green and yellow.
There are 300 lakes beneath Antarctica that are kept from freezing by the warmth of Earth's core.
London only reached its pre-WW2 population level in January 2015.
The average car in Britain is parked for 96% of the time.
Over 80 000 people graduated from McDonald's Hamburger University with a bachelor's degree in hamburgerology.
Several people have been murdered for unfriending someone on Facebook.
1 in 10 000 people has their internal organs reversed or "mirrored" from their normal positions.
There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar.
Tortoises Orbited the Moon Before Astronauts Did: They Were Sent to Test a Russian Space Probe.
A dog's nose is the equivalent of a human fingerprint: each has a unique pattern.
There are no words in the dictionary that rhyme with: orange purple and silver!
You can lead a cow upstairs but not downstairs.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products