Giraffes make no sound. Not because they can't but they choose not to.
During Apartheid Glasgow renamed the street where the South African Consulate was located to "Nelson Mandela Place." Consular officials would be forced to look at his name when reading and addressing postal correspondence.
U.S. eggs are illegal in Britain because they are washed. British eggs are illegal in the U.S. because they are not.
Teddy Roosevelt volunteered for service in World War I ten years after having served as U.S. president.
20 million 20-year-old trees are cut down in China every year to make chopsticks.
It is illegal for U.S. citizens to eat penguins.
The ‘Golden Arches’ of fast food chain McDonalds is more recognized worldwide than the religious cross of Christianity.
Elephants don’t drink through their trunks like a straw.
In 2010 a clown called "Tiririca" announced he would run for Congress in Brazil. He became the most-voted-for congressman of the election.
Some chickens are half male half female.
The Eiffel Tower was going to be demolished in 1909 but was saved because it was repurposed as a giant radio antenna.
There's a hill in New Zealand called Taumata-whakatangihanga-koauau-o-tamatea-turi-pukakapiki-maunga-horo-nuku-pokai-whenua-kitanatahu.
Christopher Columbus once punished a man found guilty of stealing corn by having his ears and nose cut off and then selling him into slavery.
Since 2015 throwing away food is illegal in Seattle.
40 000 U.S. women might be allergic to male ejaculate.
Some moths never eat anything as adults because they don’t have mouths. They must live on the energy they stored as caterpillars.
During WW2 the lights of Big Ben were dimmed so that German bombers could not use it for reference.
A former king of Sweden Eric of Pomerania became a pirate after he lost the throne.
The average car in Britain is parked for 96% of the time.
Alcohol Poisoning Kills 6 Americans Every Day.
California has issued 6 drivers licenses to people named Jesus Christ.
In 1941 Henry Ford made a car out of soybeans.
55.1% of all US prisoners are in prison for drug offenses.
95% of the spiders in your house have never been outside.
Al-Qaeda initially considered targeting nuclear power plants on 9/11 but decided against it fearing things could "get out of control."
For the 4th consecutive year Google was named the best company to work for in the U.S. by Fortune Mag in 2014.
Elvis Presley failed a music class in High School.
Government officials in Lionel Messi's hometown in Argentina have banned parents from naming their children "Messi."
One quarter of the bones in your body are in your feet!
The name Wendy was made up for the book “Peter Pan.”
Lonomia obliqua is the world’s deadliest caterpillar.
Steve Jobs was adopted. His biological father was Abdulfattah Jandali a Syrian Muslim.
Your lungs can hold up to 5 minutes worth of oxygen.
One of Bolivia's oldest silver mines has claimed the lives of an estimated 8 million people in the past 500 years. It is known as the "Mountain that eats men" and is still mined with pick and shovel today.
The scientific name of the llama is "lama glama."
Centenarians are the fastest-growing demographic in the UK.
Apple's iPhone is almost twice more expensive in Brazil than in the U.S.
Australia is the only Western country in the world to not have a Bill of Rights.
A pound of houseflies contains more protein than a pound of beef
- On demand access - access 720p HD live video at any time from your smartphone or the web, with built-in night vision.
- Personalized voice message - a recorded message will play when you can't answer the door.If the lights are solid blue, please type + , choose Wireless Device instead of Zink to find the doorbell.
- Answer the door wherever you are - see and speak to visitors directly from your smartphone.If all the lights are flashing green, please check your smartphone and make sure it is connected to a 2.4Ghz wifi network. If your router is a dual band router, meaning it supports both 5.0Ghz and 2.4Ghz networks, be sure the SSID (network name) is different for each. You will need your mobile device to be connected to the 2.4Ghz during setup. Passwords and SSID names must be a minimum of 6 characters.
- Smart motion detection - receive an alert and a recorded video clip whenever motion is detected.
- Easy setup - use existing wiring for quick installation and connect to WiFi using the free Zmodo app. Use Beam to easily set up Greet. With Beam Connect, setup is as simple as telling the app how many devices are powered on and ready to pair. If your router supports AC, you will need to disable that during the setup. In your router, you may need to take it out of mixed mode, or put it into legacy mode.
- See, hear and speak to anyone at your door from your smartphone, tablet or PC.
- Get instant alerts when visitors press your Doorbell or trigger the built-in motion sensors.
- Watch over your home in crystal-clear HD video.
- Protect your home - day or night - with infrared night vision.
- Communicate with visitors via two-way audio with noise cancellation.
- WIFI signal,the whole network interconnection. Remote calling, intercom, and unlock. Using most popular touch key technology, advanced and high Sensitivity, greatly extend the key life. Clear camera, and equipped with automatic light sensitive chip. If the light is not enough, it will use the IR night vision function to monitor and capture HD video and pictures.
- Motion detection function. You can open or close this function according to different working environments. Capture and video mode for choosing. Powered by DC 5V, more safe.
- Simple app operation in mobile phone, easy installation. support anrdoid and ios app APP download address remind: please search " door phone" for apple store(for ios app) and for google player(for android app).
- High-strength tempered glass surface, luxury, anti-resistant and scratches, has longer working life. With rain cover and touch key surface, better waterproof function.
- Easy to install. You can fix it with screws, or paste with double-sided tape. One door phone can be connected to several mobile phone, PC, or computers. Optional indoor dingdong doorbells to match. While calling to the mobile phone, the indoor doorbell will ring too.