There are 10 times more bacterial cells in your body than body cells.
The Declaration of Independence was written on hemp (marijuana) paper.
With 800 languages New York is the most linguistically diverse city in the world.
Antarctica is almost 1.5 times the size of the U.S.
The most goals scored in a World Cup's match was 10 by Hungary against El Salvador in 1982.
Snakes don't have eyelids.
A new skyscraper is built in China every five days.
Babies remain calm twice as long when listening to a song as they do when listening to speech according to a study.
The highest race horse speed ever recorded was 43.97 mph (70.76 km/h).
A cat’s jaw cannot move sideways.
The "cheerleader effect" the theory that girls look more attractive in groups is scientifically proven.
A third of all Russians believe the Sun revolves around the Earth.
Dogs have a wet nose to collect more of the tiny droplets of smelling chemicals in the air.
North Korea uses a fax machine to send threats to South Korea.
A syzygy occurs when three atronomical bodies line up.
Bikinis and tampons invented by men.
The volcanic system beneath Yellowstone holds enough lava to fill 11 Grand Canyons.
The Bible Steve Jobs' Bio and the Hunger Games are the most highlighted kindle books ever.
In the first quarter of 2014 Apple earned more than Google Facebook and Amazon combined.
The iceberg that sank the Titanic began its journey somewhere around 1000 BCE.
Pope Paul VI claimed that animals can go to heaven.
During his entire life Vincent Van Gogh sold exactly one painting “Red Vineyard at Arles”.
51% of people surveyed in the U.S. say Abortion should be legal in all or most cases.
From 2009 to 2014 more Mexicans left the U.S. than migrated into the country.
Crocodiles have brains no larger than a cigar.
KitKats' year production could stretch around the London Underground more than 350 times.
The Human eyes never grow but nose and ears never stop growing.
Berlin is 9 times bigger than Paris and has more bridges than Venice.
Scientists had to go 45 million years back in history to find the elephant’s oldest ancestor.
1 in 25 U.S. teenagers has attempted suicide.
The rulers of the first Feudal state of Eastern Europe the Khazars converted en masse to Judaism in the 8th Century.
Amazonian Butterflies Drink Turtle Tears.
Many Fish can taste without even opening their mouths.
The Blue-ringed octopus is one of the world's most venomous marine animals: it can kill you in one bite there is no antivenom.
Four forward compartments could flood without risk of the Titanic sinking. Six did.
Spaniard double agent Joan Pujol Garcia had the rare distinction of receiving an Iron Cross from the Germans and an MBE from the British during WW2.
A squid’s eye can get as big as a basketball.
Dogs and cats consume over $11 billion worth of pet food a year
Polar bears can smell its prey on the ice 20 miles (32 km) away.
In an analysis of 200000 ostriches over 80 years not one tried to bury its head in the sand.
- No Fitness,No Summer.Sports Fitness Tracker Powerful Function - Pedometer, Distance, Calories Burned Measuring, Sleep Monitor,Smart alarm clock, sedentary alert, finding phone, anti-lost alert, Incoming Call ID Show,SMS/Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp/Linkedin/Instagram alert,calling reminder, camera remote capture, music control.(all this function need fitness watch synchronize with your smartphone by APP)
- Compatible with Smartphone: It can compatible with Android Os (above 4.4) and iPhone (above iOS 7.1). Download and install app"Veryfit for heart rate"to your smartphone from google play store or apple store, you can also scan QR code on the user manual. Then connect fitness tracker with smartphone by bluetooth.
- Cool Fashional Design: combined with fashion, sports and business. With 0.86 inch OLED HD Display screen.Slim, comfortable and easy to wear. You will barely feel like you have anything on your wrist at all. Charger is Attached to the band itself on th etop. It goes inside the band.
- No Charging Cable Needed - SMARTER fitness tracker can be removed off the strap and recharged from any 5V/1.0A USB power supply. Long-lasting battery: Just need to charge 1 hours and then you get a 7 days standby fitness tracker.
- Key Specifications: Bluetooth 4.0 smart bracelet with Call/MSM Reminder for Smart phone, IP67 water resistance. Please charge it fully when receiving smart bracelet.*Please Note: This product DOESN'T with heart rate monitor.
- ◆Smart fitness tracker! Use this revolutionary new device to track not only steps taken,but also distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes. You get INSTANT REMINDERS when CALLS or TEXTS are coming in, plus you can activate the Anti Lost feature to get alerted when your Phone becomes too far from the Smart Band. Never risk losing your phone again!
- ◆ADVANCED BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY MAKES YOUR LIFE EASIER ✔ Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to virtually any and every brand/model of Smart Phone. You get to take advantage of Bluetooth making connecting and transferring data to your Phone or mobile device a breeze every time.
- ◆IMPROVE SLEEP PATTERNS AND HABITS WITHOUT DISTURBING YOUR PARTNER ✔ Monitor how long and well you sleep, and wake only you (not your partner) with a silent alarm.
- ◆NEW DESIGN, USB interface, directly charging, convenient and quickly.It don't need the charge cable any more when you charge the wristband.
- ◆TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HELPFUL REMINDERS TO REACH YOUR GOALS QUICKER!! ✔ Set reminders to alert you when you have been sitting or motionless for too long. Take charge of your body today with our industry leading Smart Wristband! You'll get Serious versatility that can even transform your phone into a Remote Shooting Camera using the Smart Band to control the shots! ** Requires iOS 7.1 and above or Android 4.4 and above. This Smart Band Does NOT Work With WINDOWS PHONES.