The Japanese who survived the Titanic crash was called a coward in his country for not dying with the other passengers.
Noctule bats fly before sunset, whereas Pipistrelles appear soon after sunset.
Over a million Europeans were captured and sold as slaves to North Africa between 1530 and 1780.
An elephant's pair of tusks may exceed 441 pounds (200 kg).
2 000 pounds of space dust and other space debris fall on the Earth every day.
Drinking too much water can cause a water intoxication.
Barack Obama has the most followers on Twitter of any world leader.
South Korean soap operas are popular in Cuba.
Male rabbits are called “bucks,” females are “does.”
Goethe couldn’t stand the sound of barking dogs and could only write if he had an apple rotting in the drawer of his desk.
A dime has 118 ridges around the edge.
The Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most often stolen from Libraries.
The UK and Portugal hold the longest standing alliance in the world that is still in force. It was ratified in 1386.
Dogs Poop in Alignment with Earth's Magnetic Field.
The most children born to one woman is 69.
Dinosaurs are not technically extinct since birds are considered by science as a type of dinosaur.
Bob Dylan’s real name is Robert Zimmerman.
In 2004 Gates predicted that the problem of spam email would be gone within two years.
There are approximately 100 million acts of sexual intercourse each day.
In 1998, Sony accidentally sold 700,000 camcorders that had the technology to see through people’s clothes. These cameras had special lenses that use infrared light, which allowed you to see through some types of clothing.
Newborn dogs are born blind and deaf. Most puppies open their eyes and respond to noises after about two weeks.
Anne Frank's father survived Auschwitz and died in 1980 of lung cancer.
106-year-old Manoel de Oliveira was the oldest active film director until 2015. He began making movies during the silent era.
Blondes have more hair than dark-haired people do.
Construction workers hard hats were first invented and used in the building of the Hoover Dam in 1933.
Rudyard Kipling living in Vermont in the 1890′s invented the game of snow golf. He would paint his golf balls red so that they could be located in the snow.
In a lifetime the average human produces enough quarts of spit to fill 2 swimming pools.
Nuclear power prevented an average of over 1.8 million deaths between 1971-2009 as a result of lower air pollution from reduced coal usage according to NASA.
About 200 Christmas trees catch fire every year in the U.S.
If you look carefully at the picture of Mona Lisa you will notice a bridge in the background.
Octopus wrestling was a popular sport in the 1960s. A diver would fight an octopus in shallow water and drag it to the surface.
A snake has no ears. But its tongue is extremely sensitive to sound vibrations. By flicking its tongue a snake can pick up sound waves-so a snake ‘hears with his tongue…sort of!
If the U.S. can raise its 34.5% recycling rate to 75% it will be the CO2 equivalent of removing 50 million cars from the road.
Colombia's drug trade is worth US$10 billion. That's one-quarter as much as the country's legal exports.
Nigeria makes more movies every year than the US.
A group of kangaroos is called a mob.
Female pandas are fertile only up to 3 days a year.
The average child recognizes over 200 company logos by the time he enters first grade.
There are more TVs in the U.S. than people in the U.K.
A crocodile can’t poke its tongue out :p
- Capture, Store and Relive Special Moments with this Ultra-Light Weight WEARABLE Camera!!!
- Camera + Camcorder: Snap Hi-Res 12 MegaPixel Images & Record Full HD 1080p Video
- 1.8 inch LCD Display Screen Allows you to View & Playback Real-Time Pictures and Videos
- Built-in WiFi for Wireless Connectivity & Control - Download the Free App: Snap Pics & Record Video with Your Smartphone! - Easy PC Connect: Save & Share
- Micro SD Card Slot for Easy File Sharing & File Transfer, card is NOT included - Integrated Microphone for Audio Recording - Includes Attachment Clip & USB Charging Cable.
- 1 hour live broadcasting
- 8MP image sensor
- Hd 720P30 video recording
- Free ion snapcam companion app (ios and android)
- Requires microsd card up to 32gb (not included)
- Capture 5MP photos stills
- 2.5 Hours of HD 720p video recording
- Shoots full HD 720p @ 30 fps video
- Requires microSD card up to 32GB (not Included)
- Free iON SnapCam companion app (iOS and Android)