In Korea and Japan there is a Cat Cafe where you can go to drink coffee and hang out with cats for hours.
According to Genesis 1:20-22 the chicken came before the egg.
A Penny costs 2.4 cents to manufacture.
Rats and horses can’t vomit.
One of the only vertebrate species that can't yawn is the giraffe.
Teddy Roosevelt volunteered for service in World War I ten years after having served as U.S. president.
An elephant can smell water from 12 miles away.
Under their fur polar bears have black skin.
Female pandas are fertile only up to 3 days a year.
If you come from Manchester you are a Mancunian.
The 1556 Shaanxi earthquake in China was the deadliest earthquake on record with 830 000 deaths.
Table tennis is China's national sport.
Half of the top 20 cities in the world with the highest murder rates are in Brazil.
There's an episode of "Tom and Jerry" that ends with the both of them committing suicide.
The main exporter of Brazil nuts is not Brazil. It's Bolivia.
Paris Syndrome is a psychological disorder mainly suffered by Japanese people caused after realizing Paris isn't what they expected.
In Saudi Arabia UAE Sudan Brunei Qatar and others people who abandon Islam and convert to another religion may face the death penalty.
If you leave everything to the last minute… it will only take a minute.
41 new species are discovered by scientists every single day.
It is illegal to frown at cows in Bladworth Saskatchewan.
The odds of being born male are about 51.2% according to census.
Apple has over 80 000 employees around the world.
Lead was used as an artificial sweetener in Ancient Rome.
Dr. Kellogg introduced Kellogg’s Corn Flakes in hopes that it would reduce masturbation.
The bonobo monkey the closest relative to humans is naturally bisexual.
Over 30 of Paul Walker's cars were stolen from a warehouse within 24 hours of his tragic death.
More people are killed annually by donkeys than airplane crashes.
A man who survived the sinking of a ship in 1871 was finally able to overcome his fears and decided to sail again in 1912: he died in the sinking of the Titanic.
A koala's brain is only 0.2% of its body weight.
Charles Richter who invented the Richter Scale was a nudist.
In the UK, it is illegal to eat mince pies on Christmas Day!
Argentina has the highest number of psychiatrists per capita in the world.
Mariah Carey's legs are insured for US$1 billion.
During WW1 the Belgian King personally led the army the Queen served as a nurse and the 14-year-old Prince enlisted as a private.
Abraham Lincoln was a licensed bartender.
The Statue of Liberty wears a size 879 shoe.
It used to be against the law to have a pet dog in Iceland.
The longest recorded flight of a chicken is 13 seconds
An average person in the U.S. eats 35 tons of food in a lifetime.
Keanu Reeves gave US$80 million of his US$114 million salary for "The Matrix" movie to special effects and makeup staff.
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)