In 2013 soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo opened a museum dedicated to himself.
In the 1st century AD polar bears fought seals in Roman amphitheaters flooded with water.
Arnold Schonberg suffered from triskaidecphobia the fear of the number 13. He died 13 minutes from midnight on Friday the 13th.
It costs approximately $10,000 to train a federally certified search and rescue dog.
Women can get pregnant even 5 to 8 days after having sex.
The average person spends two weeks of his life Kissing.
President Obama calls UK's PM David Cameron "bro".
Smartphone users check Facebook 14 times a day.
41% of children in Africa aged 5 to 14 are involved in child labour.
Men with attractive wives report higher levels of satisfaction with their marriages a study says.
Japan has more than 50 000 people who are over 100 years old.
The crack of a whip is actually a tiny sonic boom since the tip breaks the sound barrier.
In 1977 3 men attempted to steal Elvis Presley's remains for ransom. That's why his body was moved to Graceland where they are monitored by security.
The catfish has over 27000 taste buds (more than any other animal)
A fingerprint is to a human as a nose is to a cat.
Robert Todd Lincoln first son of Abraham Lincoln was present or nearby the assassinations of his father James Garfield and William McKinley.
The soil on Mars is particularly good for growing asparagus.
Hitler Only Had One Testicle
While floating in lunar orbit astronaut Al Worden was 2 235 miles (3 600 km) away from his companions making him the most isolated human being ever.
Men lie 6 times a day twice as often as women.
The largest iceberg ever measured is bigger than Jamaica: 11 000 sq km (4 200 sq mi). It broke away from Antarctica in 2000.
Degringolade means to fall and disintegrate.
Anne Frank's sister Margot also had a diary. It was never found.
In 1943 the U.S. banned sliced bread as a wartime conservation measure.
Over 90% of American movies made before 1929 are lost no copies are known to exist.
Graca Machel is the only woman to have been first lady of two separate countries: Mozambique and South Africa.
20% of the world's unfrozen fresh water is in a single lake: Russia's Lake Baikal.
A new skyscraper is built in China every five days.
Like fingerprints everyone’s tongue print is different!
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange appeared on an episode of The Simpsons. He recorded his lines over the phone from the Ecuadorian embassy in Britain where he has been granted asylum.
Every day 16% of the searches that occur are ones that Google has never seen before.
Buzz Aldrin's mother's maiden name was Moon.
Almost HALF of the world's food is thrown away every year.
There's a bridge between mainland China and Macau where cars switch from left to right-hand drive and vice versa.
There are almost 60 million dogs in the United States.
Scientists want to introduce global warming on Mars to make life habitable for colonization.
The U.S. Tax Code is 5 000 pages long while The Bible and "War and Peace" only have about 4 500 pages.
Only female mosquito’s’ bite and most are attracted to the color blue twice as much as to any other color.
New Zealand is part of the "Zealandia" continent of which 93% is submerged.
At least 20 million people died during the Taiping Rebellion in China led by a man who claimed to be the brother of Jesus and who attempted to impose a theocracy based on his interpretation of Christianity.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more