Upon losing battles, apes will tend to masturbate.
There are more cars than people in Los Angeles.
It is believed Russia has at least 15 secret cities with their names and locations unknown.
The only casualty of the first bomb in WW2 to fall on British soil was a rabbit.
Anyone who wishes to open a new store in France of more than 300 m2 must first gain permission from a government commission that includes other existing retailers.
The type of music you listen to affects the way you perceive the world.
Wealthy Russians hire fake ambulances to beat Moscow's traffic.
Traffic in central London moves at the same speed as horse-drawn carriages a century ago.
There are approximately 450 million goats around the world.
Apple's iPhone consumes US$0.25 worth of electricity per year if it's fully charged once a day.
More than 1 in 20 soccer injuries are caused by celebrating goals on the pitch.
The 57 on the Heinz ketchup bottle represents the number of pickle types the company once had.
Police officers in one state in India are given a slight pay upgrade for having a moustache.
You can tell the age of a whale by counting the rings in its earwax.
In Japan 685 kids were rushed to hospitals in 1997 after an intense Pokemon episode that caused dizziness vomiting and seizures.
In Germany there's a specific word for analyzing and learning to live with the past in particular the Holocaust: "Vergangenheitsbewaltigung."
The national anthem of Greece has 158 verses. No one in Greece has memorized all 158 verses.
68% of the people suffer from Phantom Vibration Syndrome the feeling that one's phone is vibrating when it's not.
There is no record of a human being attacked by a healthy wolf.
37%of all pregnancies in New York City end in abortion.
One American consumes as many resources as 32 Kenyans.
Koalas never drink water. They get fluids from the eucalyptus leaves they eat.
"Science" and "shit" both come from the ancient word "skheid " meaning to "separate" or "divide."
Brad Pitt Tom Cruise Johnny Depp and Harrison Ford have never won Oscars as actors.
Anne Frank's family was denied visas by the U.S.because of stricter immigration policies.
Providing birth control to women at no cost substantially reduced unplanned pregnancies and cut abortion rates by 62% to 78% over the U.S. national rate a study found.
In Quebec there is an old law that states margarine must be a different color than butter.
A square mile of fertile earth has 32 000 000 earthworms in it.
Everyday more money is printed for Monopoly sets than for the U.S. Treasury.
In Finland slot machines are monopolized by a non-profit company that gives all its earnings to charity.
In every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere.
"Good cholesterol" (HDL) can "turn bad" and solidify into fat-clogs.
Most streets in Japan have no name.
Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.
Bart's name is an anagram of BRAT. His full name is Bartholomew Jojo Simpson.
In 2006 The FBI planted an informant pretending to be a radical Muslim in a mosque and the Muslims in the mosque reported him to the FBI.
There is an average of 61 000 people airborne over the US at any given moment.
The paint on the Eiffel Tower weighs as much as 10 elephants.
North Korean archaeologists announced the world in 2012 they "discovered" lair of the UNICORN ridden by legendary King Tongmyung 2000 years ago.
Around 24 billion pairs of chopsticks are used in Japan each year.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products