Fish in polluted lakes lose their sense of smell.
Harry Potter was born in 1980 so he's over 35 by now.
Mars has a flag. It was designed by a NASA engineer.
‘Jaws’ is the most common name for a goldfish.
Parking takes up as much as 14% of all land-use in Los Angeles County.
Sweden's Volvo made the three-point seatbelt design patent open and available to other car manufacturers for free in the interest of safety. It saves one life every 6 minutes.
There's an empty place next to Muhammad's Tomb Islam's main Prophet reserved for Jesus.
Only one home in the U.S. receives more visitors per year than Elvis Presley's home Graceland: the White House.
Some tumors can grow hair teeth and bones.
There's a town in Norway called Hell.
A group of rhinos are called a crash.
There is a species of fungus called "Chorioactis" that only exists in Texas and rural Japan and is thought to have been in both places for 19 million years.
A former slave ship captain wrote the song"Amazing Grace."
The San Francisco Cable cars are the only mobile National Monuments
Before they’re even born, sand tiger sharks eat their twin brothers and sisters!
During photosynthesis plants emit light called fluorescence that humans can't see.
Inscribed pottery from the Middle Kingdom of Ancient Egypt list 3 human genders. The reason is uncertain.
Elephants only sleep for two hours each day.
Australia's Highway 1 is the world's longest national highway. With about 14 500 km (9 000 mi) it circumnavigates the entire country.
The CIA operation to invade Cuba and take down Castro was dubbed "Operation Castration."
In 2010 the country of Ghana in Africa banned the sale of second hand underwear.
Air pollution in China increases snowfall in California.
There's a zipline connecting Spain and Portugal. It's 2 365 ft (720 m) and 60 seconds long.
There is a limit of 12 minutes of commercials per hour of television in the UK.
There is a gypsy tribe in India that celebrates death as one of the happiest events in their lives while treating births with great grief.
According to a textbook in North Korea Kim Jong Un learned to drive at age 3.
Iguanas koalas and Komodo dragons all have two penises.
Chile has a civilian town in Antarctica complete with a school hospital hostel post office Internet TV and mobile phone coverage.
It would take light 100 000 years to travel from one end of the Milky Way galaxy to the other.
Humans put a man on the Moon before they put wheels on luggage.
Rio de Janeiro's beaches have 1.7 million times the disease-causing viruses of what would be considered hazardous on a California beach.
National Dance Like A Chicken Day falls on 14th May every year.
Canadian researchers have found that Einstein’s brain was 15% wider than normal.
The San people of Southern Africa today use the same set of tools that were found in a Cave dating to 44 000 years ago.
The average volume of farts a person generates per day ranges around 476 to 1491ml.
During WW2 Japanese war criminal Tojo Hideki attempted suicide after the surrender. He was saved and resuscitated by Allied forces who then hanged him.
Antarctica is the coldest windiest highest and driest continent on Earth.
The Chuck E. Cheese franchise was created by Atari a resteraunt combining robotic animals and arcade games with family meals. They name the franchise a Pizza Time Theater. Chuck E. Cheese was first opened in 1977.
Whales drown if they remain underwater for over 30 minutes.
The first president of Zimbabwe Africa was President Banana.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more