There is a Welsh-speaking part of Argentina. It has its own dialect of Welsh.
Flamingo tongues were a delicacy in ancient Rome.
No word in the English language rhymes with “MONTH”.
The Salema Porgy is a species of fish that can cause hallucinations when eaten. In Ancient Rome it was consumed as a recreational drug.
A man married a dog in India as atonement.
The characters Bert and Ernie on Sesame Street were named after Bert the cop and Ernie the taxi driver in Frank Capra’s “Its A Wonderful Life”
Eating the heart of a male Partridge was the cure for impotence in ancient Babylon.
A city in Texas renamed itself to "DISH Texas" in order to receive free Dish Satellite service for 10 years.
Bird droppings are chief export of Nauru an island nation in the Western Pacific.
Honey is the only food that does not spoil. Honey found in the tombs of Egyptian pharaohs has been tasted by archaeologists and found edible.
The slogan on New Hampshire license plates is “Live Free or Die.” These license plates are manufactured by prisoners in the state prison in Concord.
111 111 111 x 111 111 111 = 12 345 678 987 654 321.
A third of all divorce filings of 2011 in the U.S. contained the word "Facebook."
Steve Jobs was dyslexic.
Samuel L. Jackson has said "motherf*cker" 171 times in 27 different movies.
The largest iceberg ever measured is bigger than Jamaica: 11 000 sq km (4 200 sq mi). It broke away from Antarctica in 2000.
The blue whale is the largest of all whales and is also considered the largest animal to have ever existed in the world.
Microwaving food does not diminish the nutrients. When done right it's actually one of the most nutritionally sound methods in food preparation.
The last words Abraham Lincoln heard were "you sockdologizing old man-trap " a punchline from the play "Our American Cousin."
All prisoners in Norway have internet in their cells.
A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
In North Korea people don't celebrate birthdays on July 8 and December 17 since those are the dates that Kim Il-sung and Kim Jong-il died.
Deer have no gall bladders.
Some 15 152 types of life forms from insects to bacteria have been identified on the New York subway.
There's an ongoing decrease in the pH of the Earth's oceans: they are 30% more acidic than in 1751.
There are no Wal-Marts in New York City.
The third country in space after The U.S. and the USSR was Canada which was considered to have the most advanced space program in 1962.
UK's Internet Porn Filter Architect was Arrested On Child Porn Offences.
A hedgehog’s heart beats 300 times a minute on average.
It's illegal to die in Falciano del Massico a town in Italy because the cemetery is full.
The animal on the Firefox logo is not a fox, but a red panda.
There's a bar in Ireland that opened in the year 900 A.D. and is still operational. It's called "Sean's Bar".
Despite a population of over a billion China has only about 200 family names.
Beer is claimed to help prevent cardiac disease and cognitive decline.
Children's Day is celebrated in India on November 14th 9 months after Valentine's Day.
In general, Asiatic jerboas have five toes on their back feet and African jerboas have three.
Facebook has a feature that lets you designate who will manage your account after you die.
In Cleveland Ohio it’s illegal to catch mice without a hunting license.
A syzygy occurs when three atronomical bodies line up.
U2 singer Bono wears sunglasses all the time because he suffers from glaucoma an eye condition.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.