Potatoes were illegal in France between 1748 and 1772.
The first couple to be shown in bed together on prime time television were Fred and Wilma Flintstone.
Richard Johnson the 9th Vice-President of the U.S. openly treated an African-American woman as his wife although legally she was his slave.
Malaria is thought to be responsible for the death of about half of all people who ever lived.
The average American spends about 38 hours a year stuck in traffic.
Hitler planned to collect thousands of Jewish artifacts to build a "Museum of An Extinct Race" after the war.
Powerful acids in snakes' stomachs mean they will explode if given Alka-Seltzer.
A bull can inseminate 300 cows from one single ejaculation.
While shooting "The Blues Brothers" movie they had a budget for cocaine.
One of the widest freeways in the world is the Katy Freeway part of the Interstate 10 in Texas with up to 26 lanes across.
A person can live without food for about a month but only about a week without water.
Hamburgers got their name from Hamburg Germany.
Movie trailers used to play after the film.
The first online transaction ever was Stanford students buying marijuana from MIT students.
The average married couple has sex 68.5 times a year which is slightly more than once a week.
Arachnophobia is the fear of spiders.
The evidence linking humans and global warming is as strong as the link between smoking and lung cancer according to the American Association for the Advancement of Science.
All female bees in a given hive are sisters.
Women speak about 20 000 words a day. That's 13 000 more than the average man.
The Statue of Liberty was originally conceived of as being a peasant Muslim woman in traditional Islamic dress.
The first magazine ever seen was launched in 1663 in Germany.
The inhabitants of ancient Rome had a sewer goddess a toilet god and a god of excrement.
Humans are killing 1 776 animals for food every second.
Carrots don't make your eyesight better. That was a lie from the British to cover up their technology from the NAZI during WW2.
A crocodile can’t move its tongue and cannot chew. Its digestive juices are so strong that it can digest a steel nail.
The night before his execution a man in Georgia escaped from prison and later that night was beaten to death in a bar fight.
In Mozambique overhead power lines have to be at least 12 m (39 ft) high to permit safe passage of giraffes.
The average high school kid today has the same level of anxiety as the average psychiatric patient in the early 1950's.
There is a Jellyfish that could be immortal.
There are 240 dots on an arcade Pac-Man game
49% of pregnancies in the U.S. are unintended. That's more than 3 million children per year.
The boomslang snake's venom causes you to bleed from all holes of your body.
The World Trade Center's most famous survivor and president of its support group Tania Head was later found to be a fraud: she wasn't even in NYC on 9/11.
Small quantities of grapes and raisins can cause renal failure in dogs.
In 2003 Leonardo Da Vinci's machines were built and tested according to his original designs for a documentary. Some were successful and others proved to be impractical.
After the Titanic sank the families of the band members were billed By White Star Line for the cost of the uniforms worn as the band members died.
Africa is larger than China USA India Mexico and a big part of Europe combined.
An Ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
There's a nude beach under the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco.
In 2008 Norway knighted a penguin.
- Designed for a Healthy Life: Steps Counting, Find Your Phone, Camera Remote Control, Sedentary Reminder, SMS Reminding, Call Reminder, Incoming Calls Show, Calories Burned Measuring, and Sleep Management etc.
- The wristband is made of silicone, soft and skin friendly, very comfortable to wear. Using stretchy silicone material, the wearable maximum length is 7.6 inches, minimum length is 5.5 inches
- USB Connect: The whole display can be pulled out from the band and used as a USB stick. With a USB connector, it's very continent to charge the built-in battery via charger or computer
- Fit For: iPhone 4S or above (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iTouch5, iPad3, iPad4, iPad air, iPad mini etc IOS 7.0 or above system) Android 4.3 or above, Bluetooth 4.0. Not Fit For: Lenovo, TCL, Asus phone
- If you have any question with the item, please email to: email@example.com, we will reply within 24 hours. We offer an 30-day money-back guarantee, if the purchase has any quality defect. Please be assured the purchase
- See notifications,SMS reminding,call reminder,Incoming calls show on the OLED display.
- How to PAIR DEVICE to your phone:Download and install the VERYFIT app from Apple Store or Google Play.Open app and click on Device Icon on the bottom of screen.Tap on "Bind Device" to search then click on "Bind" to confirm once found.Device should vibrate when bound.If the app does not find the device:press on Fit-Fire until you feel it vibrate to turn on and tap on "refresh",searching device again,then bind device,your device will be paired to phone.
- First time to use,take host out of the band,plug it into a USB port to charge(If you can not see the red indicator light,pls turn the host to other side to put in) the screen will activate.Then download APP 'Veryfit For Heartrate'/Veryfit OR Veryfit 2.0(This app can not control music,but the heart rate monitor is more accurate.And it is easy to connect with device.
- USB recharged design:Rechargeable & Long-lasting battery,about 7-10 Standby time/ 4 days Using time. Please charge it before running out of battery.30 minutes charging time is enough,do not charge it overnight.
- All day tracking:step counting,distance tracking,calorie burned; Sleep monitor: Incoming call notice,remote camera,music control,find phone,lost warning,out of range alarm. 1.First times to use,please recharge it and download APP"Veryfit For Heartrate"/VeryFit 2.0 from Apple Store or Google Play; 2.Data will be refreshed after using one day . You could find previous data in the app by click the button "Details".it can save on the band one week. So you must sync to it each week.Any problem, We promise to get back to you within 24 hours
- Purchase replacement band here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G83K1HY
- 1) Pedometer:Record daily walking of steps and mileage. 2) Dear Friends,Please Note-Calls and SMS vibration reminders :Just for Android system mobiles,not for Apple system
- Sleep Monitor:TW64 is able to detect how long you sleep, through its health software, count up your time of deep sleep,light sleep.
- Stable charger:Unique charger guarantees that TW64 could be charging stably,even in the moving car or running ,climbling.
- The energy consumption:Calculate the daily consumption of calories and heat.