In 2010 the country of Ghana in Africa banned the sale of second hand underwear.
123 - 45 - 67 + 89 = 100.123 + 4 - 5 + 67 - 89 = 100.123 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 + 8 - 9 = 100.1 + 23 - 4 + 5 + 6 + 78 - 9 = 100.
The original story from “Tales of 1001 Arabian Nights” begins “Aladdin was a little Chinese boy.”
Australia has over 10 000 beaches. You could visit a new beach every day for over 27 years.
Bumblebees have hair on their eyes.
Gandhi never won the Nobel Peace Prize despite being nominated five times.
Dolphins Recognize and Admire Themselves in Mirrors.
An elephant’s trunk has around 15,000 muscles. 200 litres of water is drunk from it per day.
27 000 trees are felled each day for toilet paper.
Alexander the Great was tutored by Aristotle until the age of 16 when he took the throne.
A newborn Chinese water deer is so small it can almost be held in the palm of the hand.
61% of school children in India have disease-causing germs on their hands.
The breeding age for male goats is between 8-10 months.
The script of the movie "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" took just 6 days to write.
The giant panda is actually a bear.
Couples who spend less on their wedding tend to have longer-lasting marriages.
Camel’s milk does not curdle.
Australia claims to own the largest territory in Antarctica: 5.8 million sq km (2.2 million sq mi).
Small Animals Sense Time Slower Than Humans.
Cats can swallow and digest their food without chewing it.
Your stomach produces a new layer of mucus every two weeks so that it doesn’t digest itself.
There is a town in Newfoundland Canada called Dildo.
The venom of the Australian Brown Snake is so powerful only 1/14 000th of an ounce is enough to kill a human.
Mice and Human DNA are 97.5% similar.
A drink of rum and coke is called a "Cuba Libre" (Free Cuba) in Latin America except in Cuba where it is called a "mentirita" (little lie).
Einstein was a slow learner as a child and spoke very slowly.
On a Canadian two-dollar bill the American flag is flying over the Parliament Building.
In 2012 Humans generated over 49 million tons of electronic waste.
Contact lenses were first proposed by Leonardo Da Vinci in 1508.
People who endure more than 45-minute commute are 40% more likely to divorce.
Polar bears are left-handed.
Jet lag was once called boat lag before there were jets.
All of the world's energy needs can be met with 1/10 000th of the light from the Sun that falls on Earth each day according to the inventor Ray Kurzweil.
It’s estimated that at any one time around 0.7% of the world’s population is drunk.
Without your pinky finger you would lose about 50% of your hand strength.
A giraffe's spots are like human fingerprints: no two individual giraffes have exactly the same pattern.
Every 2 weeks on average someone jumps off the Golden Gate Bridge.
No one knows who invented the fire hydrant because its patent was burned in a fire.
About half of Americans born at the turn of the 20th century had blue eyes. Today only about 1 in 6 Americans has them.
Light is what makes Beer go bad.
- Size: 4Pcs x 12x12inch (30x30cm), Giclee artwork, printed on high quality waterproof cotton canvas.
- Ready to Hang, Stretched and Framed, Easy Setup - Cord setup already, easy hold on the nails(Free accessories).
- Gallery wrapped on approximately 0.75"(2cm) wood bars, the image continues around the sides.
- Painting effect(Not 100% HD Clear) because canvas material rough surface. But OK in a 20 inches distance. (If fulfilled by Seller, Free Shipping, send out within 2-3 bussiness days- Shipping time 4-9 days)
- Brand "SMARTWALLSTATION" has been registered and protected.
- Size: 28" x 24"
- Color: Matte Black
- High-Quality Die-Cut Oracal Vinyl; Made In USA
- Written/Video Instructions Included
- Will not damage walls Non-transferrable
- Special Quote Ceramic Wall Hanging Art Sign
- * Size: 15 x 15 cm / 5.9 x 5.9 inch
- This tile has a smooth surface.
- It comes with a hook for hanging on the wall.