The sentence “The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog.” uses every letter of the alphabet.
About 69% of smokers want to quit completely.
If London's Big Ben was built today it would cost about US$222 000.
In Judaism you don't need to be Jewish to get into the "next world" (Heaven).
Some snakes survive for up to two years without a meal.
The Emperor Penguin is able to dive to depths of over 500m and stay under water for up to 27 minutes.
The smallest wage gap between men and women is to be found in New Zealand: under 5%.
All porcupines float in water.
You can tell a turtle’s gender by the noise it makes. Males grunt, females hiss.
Abraham Lincoln actually hated to be called "Abe."
In Peru there's a billboard that creates drinkable water out of thin air.
There's a family that lives on Liberty Island home of the Statue of Liberty.
Two and a half time more Barbies are sold every year than babies are born in the U.S.
In England you may urinate anywhere in public including inside a policeman's helmet if you are pregnant.
The Blue-ringed octopus is one of the world's most venomous marine animals: it can kill you in one bite there is no antivenom.
In 2010 Nicaragua accidentally invaded Costa Rica because of a mistake in Google Maps.
Animals including pigs horses and even insects could be tried and convicted of crimes for several centuries across many parts of Europe.
Horses cannot throw up.
A reservoir of water 3 times the volume of all the oceans is located deep beneath the Earth's surface.
Long-term mobile phone use significantly increases the risk of brain tumours a study found.
There are 240 dots on an arcade Pac-Man game
The cost of college in the U.S. has gone up 500% since 1985.
Elephants are the only mammals that cannot jump.
A man called Billy Owen lost an eye and half his face to cancer and used it to start a career as a zombie actor.
Latinos now outnumber whites in California since 2015.
In North Korea only military and government officials can own motor vehicles.
There are more than fifty different kinds of kangaroos.
In 1945 Eisenhower predicted that people would try to deny the holocaust so he urged the press to come.
India's Hindu calendar has 6 seasons: spring summer monsoon autumn winter and prevernal.
Facetious and abstemious contain all the vowels in the correct order as does arsenious meaning containing arsenic.
Elephants are scared of bees.
The WW1 ended at 11 o'clock in the morning of the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918.
There's no evidence that any of Leonardo Da Vinci's inventions were ever built and none of his writings were published during his lifetime.
There is enough gold in Earth's core to coat its entire surface to a depth of 1.5 feet.
Up until 2008 the Santa Barbara Zoo had a giraffe named Gemina that had a permanent 90-degree bend in her neck caused by fused vertebrae.
The skeleton of Jeremy Bentham is present at all important meetings of the University of London
The youngest recorded suicide at the Golden Gate Bridge was a 5-year-old girl called Marilyn Demont.
The value of Pi will be officially “rounded down” to 3.14 from 3.14159265359 on December 31 1999.
Shorter women have shorter pregnancies a study found.
In 1781 Benjamin Franklin attended a concert in which he narrowly escaped death when the opera house caught fire and burned.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products