A fake prehistoric rock art of a caveman with a shopping trolley was hung on the walls of the British Museum by art prankster Banksy in 2005. Days went by before anyone noticed it.
Pomology is the study of fruits.
In Austria there’s a town called FUCKING
There are more than 10 million bricks in the Empire State Building.
Every person including identical twins has a unique eye & tongue print along with their finger print.
A creep is a metallurgical term for when something that is normally very strong bends because of gravity. This happens to many metals at high temperatures where they won’t melt but they will creep.
Paris was originally a Roman city called "Lutetia".
Amphibious is based upon Greek words that mean living a double life and amphibians live in both land and water.
A secret message was engraved inside Abraham Lincoln's pocket watch by a jeweler and it was not discovered until 2009.
A "butt" was a Medieval unit of measure for wine.
The first Frenchman known to visit Japan was imprisoned tortured and killed because he tried to promote Christianity.
Nelson Mandela was banned from entering the U.S. and needed a special waiver until 2008.
1.3 million Earths could fit inside the sun an average-sized star.
It takes one fifteen-to-twenty-year-old tree to produce seven hundred paper grocery bags.
Signs that a circling shark will attack: it will hunch its back lower its pectoral fins and swim in zigzag motions.
In the Caribbean there are oysters that can climb trees.
We spend about 10% of our waking hours with our eyes closed blinking.
Recycling one glass jar saves enough energy to watch TV for 3 hours.
The only mammals to undergo menopause are elephants, humpback whales and human females.
A Bonsai Tree planted in 1626 survived the atomic bomb at Hiroshima and now resides in a U.S. Museum.
When Columbus "discovered" the Americas the continent was already inhabited by 90 million people which was a third of the world's population.
A group of finches is called a Charm.
Part of the White House was built by slaves.
An astronaut threw a boomerang while visiting the International Space Station and it returned to him even in the absence of gravity.
The 2011 earthquake near Japan increased the Earth's rotation speed shortening the day by 1.8 microseconds.
The "99% effective" label on birth control pills means that 1 out of 100 women who use the pill in a year will get pregnant.
In 1943 the U.S. banned sliced bread as a wartime conservation measure.
Heart disease is the No. 1 killer of women.
The Atlantic Ocean is big enough to let every person in the US have their own cubic kilometer in it.
It is impossible to drown and not die. Technically the term ‘drowning’ refers to the process of taking water into the lungs not to death caused by that process.
Madonna suffers from garophobia which is the fear of thunder.
The earliest European images of dogs are found in cave paintings dating back 12,000 years ago in Spain.
About two-thirds of shark attacks on humans have taken place in water less than six feet deep.
Each foot contains about 250 000 sweat glands.
The female goat is called a “doe” or “nanny”.
The boiling point of water at the top of Mt. Everest is 71 °C (160 °F).
Cows have four stomachs.
72%of Spain speaks Spanish. The rest speaks Catalan Galician Basque and others.
At birth a panda is smaller than a mouse and weighs about four ounces.
Koalas sleep up to 20 hours a day.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.