In eighteenth-century English gambling dens there was an employee whose only job was to swallow the dice if there was a police raid.
Since 2015 throwing away food is illegal in Seattle.
In a lifetime the average human produces enough quarts of spit to fill 2 swimming pools.
In New York State it is illegal to but any alcohol on Sundays before noon.
The Sun is thought to have completed about 20 orbits during its lifetime and just 1/1250th of an orbit since the origin of humans.
In Belarus it is illegal to applaud in public.
There's a family that lives on Liberty Island home of the Statue of Liberty.
Iron nails cannot be used in aok because the acid in the wood corrodes them.
The average car in Britain is parked for 96% of the time.
The male gypsy moth can “smell” the virgin female gypsy moth from 1.8 miles away (pretty good trick).
Contrary to popular belief suicide rates during the Christmas holiday are low. The highest rates are during the spring.
About half a million mice live in the London Underground.
A baby is born on its predicted due date just 4% of the time.
In 1960 two of The Beatles got deported from Germany for lighting a condom on fire.
In Italy there is a submerged bronze statue of Jesus Christ of 2.5 metres tall.
14% of Americans have skinny-dipped with a member of the opposite sex at least once.
The average high school kid today has the same level of anxiety as the average psychiatric patient in the early 1950's.
Abraham Lincoln was the tallest U.S. President at 6-foot-4.
Paraskavedekatriaphobia is the fear of Friday the 13th!
Spider silk is about 5 times stronger than steel of the same weight.
When you get a book published in Norway the Government will buy a 1000 copies and distribute them to libraries.
Prostitution is illegal in Israel yet 12 000 women work in the sex trade along with roughly 1 000 men.
Russia's notorious murderer Vladimir Nikolayev ate some of his victim's body then gave the rest of the meat to a friend whose wife served it to his family thinking it was a kangaroo.
In 1983 the first mobile phones went on sale in the U.S. at almost $4 000 each.
Every day more money is printed for monopoly than the US Treasury.
Cenosillicaphobia is the fear of an empty beer glass.
You swallow a litre (4.2 cups) of snot every day.
30 000 dogs a day are slaughtered in China for meat and fur.
Redheads are more likely to develop melanoma (skin cancer) than people with other hair colors.
Prince Charles has been first in line as heir to the UK's throne for more than 64 years.
The average human eats 8 spiders in their lifetime at night.
Grapes explode when you put them in the microwave.
In Utah it is illegal to swear in front of a dead person.
A chicken with red ear lobes will produce brown eggs, and a chicken with white ear lobes will produce white eggs.
Only one-half of a dolphin's brain goes to sleep at a time.
1 in 4 adults in Swaziland Africa are infected with HIV.
Twitter bought Vine for US$30 million several months before it was even officially released.
The word "school" comes from the ancient Greek for "free time."
37%of Americans think global warming is a hoax.
Only about 15% of the Sahara Desert is covered in sand.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover