Horses can’t vomit.
In China it is mandatory that cosmetic products are tested on animals while in Europe it's prohibited.
About 46 000 square miles of arable land turn to desert every year due to climate change and practices such as forest clear-cutting.
Over 250 million Nokia 1100 devices were sold making it the bestselling electrical gadget in history.
More Colombians die every year from American tobacco than Americans die from Colombian cocaine.
The movie "Titanic" won 11 Oscars but none for acting.
Octopuses are eaten alive in Korea.
Hitler believed he was attractive to women so he remained single for political gain. The German people were unaware of Eva Braun until after the war.
Flamingo tongues were a delicacy in ancient Rome.
It takes the average McDonald's employee 7 months to earn what a CEO makes in an hour.
The Mormon Church baptized 380 000 Holocaust victims posthumously offending and sparking controversy among many Jewish groups.
Nowhere in the Bible does it say there were three wise men just three gifts.
At a jet plane’s speed of 1 000 km (620mi) per hour the length of the plane becomes one atom shorter than its original length.
No two tigers ever have the same stripes, and this is how individual tigers can be identified.
Brazil was the only independent South American country to send ground troops to fight in WW2 with over 25 000 soldiers.
A hedgehog’s heart beats 300 times a minute on average.
Lobsters breathe with the gills at the base of their legs.
A man called Billy Owen lost an eye and half his face to cancer and used it to start a career as a zombie actor.
Babies are born with no bacteria in their bodies.
The tradition of exchanging wedding rings goes back to ancient Egyptian times.
In Finland 9 out of 10 plastic bottles are returned for recycling and almost 100% of glass bottles are also recycled.
Every second Americans collectively eat 100 pounds of chocolate.
Barack Obama won a Grammy in 2006 for the audio version of his memoir "Dreams From My Father."
Today's British accent first appeared among London's upper class around the time of the American Revolution. Before that the British accent was similar to that of Americans.
A dollar bill has 3 000 types of bacteria.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Google got its name by accident. The founders misspelled "googol" which refers to the number 1 followed by 100 zeroes.
The Statue of Liberty used to have a reddish brown color.
Hershey’s Kisses are called that because the machine that makes them looks like it’s kissing the conveyor belt.
There are twice as many suicides as there are homicides in the U.S.
Global warming has raised the earth's average surface temperature about 1.5°F (0.8°C) since the Industrial Revolution.
The five worst cities in the U.S. for air pollution are all in California.
The terms "UK" and "Great Britain" are not interchangeable: the United Kingdom includes Northern Ireland while Great Britain does not.
Cyprus has a map on its flag.
Armageddon (Har Megiddo) has already been the site of several historical battles the last in 1918.
Maine is the only state that has borders with only one other state.
Alcohol doesn't make you forget anything. When you get blackout drunk the brain temporarily loses the ability to create memories.
You are required to show up to vote in Australia. If you don't you'll face a fine.
100 pounds of chocolate are eaten in the U.S. every second.
Canis lupus lupus is the scientific name for a grey wolf.
China has 4 megacities of over 10 million people the most of any country.
- This Bundle Includes 4 Items (Non OEM): Black Soft Skin, Armband, Screen Protector, and Smart Headphone Wrap
- Durable, Precise Cutouts Give Easy Access to All the Functionalities
- Offers Tough, Durable, Transparent Surface While Keeping the LCD Screen Clean and Reduce Fingerprints
- Compatible with Sandisk Sansa Clip Sport ONLY (MP3 Player Not Included)
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- TRUE HD HIGH FIDELITY SOUND Featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and state of the art acoustic components that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble.
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT WITH IPX-7 WATERPROOF RATING - ActivBuds feature Ergonomically designed flexible ear hooks with gel flex silicone earbuds to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place to guarantee fatigue free ears and tangle free comfort.
- LONGEST BATTERY LIFE - The new and improved lithium polymer battery allows seamless enjoyment of music for up to 8 hours and 240 hours stand-by with a quick charge of only 1.5 hours.
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY WITH CVC 6.0 NOISE SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - Connect seamlessly with all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 30 feet away. With Noise Suppression technology focus on your favorite music and answer calls without skips or missed words.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND BONUS ITEMS - Bonus Accessories with 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 30 days no-questions-asked return policy. Value for money guaranteed, Buy the Senso ActiveBuds worry free today.