A "butt" was a Medieval unit of measure for wine.
A Burkini is a type of swimsuit for Muslim women which covers the whole body except the face the hands and the feet.
“Facebook Addiction Disorder” is a mental disorder identified by Psychologists.
Dynamite is made with peanuts.
The banana is the most popular fruit in the U.S.
In 2013 Yuichiro Miura an 80-year-old Japanese became the oldest person to make it to the top of Mount Everest and down.
1 in 3 people feels more dissatisfied with their lives after visiting Facebook according to a study.
Google prefers dogs to cats. Their official code of conduct specifically states they are a dog company.
The past-tense of the English word “dare” is “durst”
Sloths take two weeks to digest their food.
Ancient Egyptians shaved off their eyebrows to mourn the death of their cats.
Because metal was scarce the Oscars given out during World War II were made of wood.
Researchers found 1 458 new species of bacteria in belly buttons.
11% of the world is left-handed.
Mathematician Paul Erdos could calculate in his head given a person's age how many seconds they had lived when he was just 4 years old.
The serial number of the first MAC ever produced was 2001.
Locust is the only insect considered kosher in Judaism.
Only about 1 in 100 marriages in India end in divorce one of the lowest rates in the world.
In the early 1940s the FCC assigned television’s Channel 1 to mobile services (like two-way radios in taxis) but did not re-number the other channel assignments.
Nearly a third of Germany is powered by Renewable Energy.
Without your pinky finger you would lose about 50% of your hand strength.
There is actually no danger in swimming right after you eat though it may feel uncomfortable.
The attack on the World Trade Center on 9/11 resulted in the largest loss of life by a foreign attack on American soil.
The Egyptian Kahun Papyrus (1850 B.C.) suggests crocodile feces either for preventing conception or as an abortifacient.
The official color of the Golden Gate Bridge is called International Orange.
Satan was never named "Lucifer." The only use of the word Lucifer in the Bible was by Isaiah who was referring to the fall of Babylon not Satan.
In a lifetime your brain's long-term memory can hold as many as 1 quadrillion (1 million billion) separate bits of information.
The youngest Pope was 11 years old.
The Statue of Liberty wears a size 879 shoe.
If you die homeless or with no money in New York City you are buried by prisoners on Hart Island in a mass grave: up to 1000 per grave for children and 50 for adults.
If you yelled for 8 years 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough energy to heat one cup of coffee.
Spider silk is about 5 times stronger than steel of the same weight.
The glue on Israeli postage is certified kosher.
Atomic bomb tests were a major tourist attraction in Las Vegas during the 1950s.
Non-dairy creamer is flammable.
Two-thirds of the world’s eggplant is grown in New Jersey.
Martin Luther King Jr. was jailed 29 times.
In 1958 a rhinoceros was a candidate in the city council elections in Sao Paulo Brazil.
At least 1 in 25 people sentenced to the death penalty in the U.S. are innocent.
North Korean archaeologists announced the world in 2012 they "discovered" lair of the UNICORN ridden by legendary King Tongmyung 2000 years ago.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.