In Japan there's a train that "floats" above the tracks by magnetism reaching 500 km/h (311 mph).
Daniel Radcliffe's stunt double for the first 6 Harry Potter movies was paralyzed from an accident on set in the 7th movie.
In older versions of Little Red Riding Hood the girl and the wolf eat grandma together.
Despite being a Jew Karl Marx hated Judaism and said that "money is the jealous god of Israel."
Elvis Presley was naturally blonde. He dyed his hair black.
Robert Oppenheimer "the father of the atomic bomb " tried to kill his university tutor with a poisoned apple.
Cat kidneys are so efficient they can rehydrate by drinking seawater.
Anne Frank's father was an officer in the German army during World War I.
The Chuck E. Cheese franchise was created by Atari a resteraunt combining robotic animals and arcade games with family meals. They name the franchise a Pizza Time Theater. Chuck E. Cheese was first opened in 1977.
McDonald's used to sell pizza in the 70s.
The monarch of Norway's title is "Norway's King" rather than "King of Norway" signifying that he belongs to the country and not vice versa.
54%of the Americans drink coffee every day.
Judaism arrived in India 2500 years ago with no recorded instances of anti-Semitism from the local populace ever since.
Every second Americans collectively eat 100 pounds of chocolate.
Left-handed people are affected by post-traumatic stress far more than those who are right-handed a research revealed.
The original story from “Tales of 1001 Arabian Nights” begins “Aladdin was a little Chinese boy.”
The Eiffel Tower was almost temporarily relocated to Canada in 1967.
Ancient Romans celebrated "Saturnalia" a festival in which slaves and their masters would switch places.
Koalas sleep up to 20 hours a day.
A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find a mate.
In the UK accents change noticeably about every 25 miles (40km).
It is believed Russia has at least 15 secret cities with their names and locations unknown.
Harry Potter's author J.K. Rowling lost her billionaire status because she donated so much of her money to charity.
There's a Coffee Shop in France where not saying "hello" and "please" makes your coffee more expensive.
Owls are the only birds that can see the color blue.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Even though a polar bears average body temperature is 37°C; they don’t give off any detectable heat, so they won’t show up in infrared photographs.
The country code for Russia is “007″.
A biological reserve has been made for golden toads because they are so rare.
The word "soccer" originated as a slang abbreviation of the word "association"
In 1893 an amendment was proposed to rename the U.S. into the "United States of the Earth".
Bacteria the tiniest free-living cells are so small that a single drop of liquid contains as many as 50 million of them.
In the United States a pound of potato chips costs two hundred times more than a pound of potatoes.
Coffee beans aren't beans. They are fruit pits.
Germany was the first country ever to implement Daylight Saving Time in order to save energy during WW1.
In China you can major in Bra Studies.
Eigengrau (“brain gray”) is the color your eyes see in total darkness.
Dachau the first NAZI concentration camp in Germany opened six years before WWII.
Albert Einstein considered himself an agnostic not an atheist.
Bob Marley's final words were "Money can't buy life."
In 1917 Germany invited Mexico to join WW1 by attacking the U.S. in order to recover the lost territories of Texas New Mexico and Arizona.
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)