The shortest British monarch was Charles I who was 4 feet 9 inches.
Nelson Mandela married the widow of Mozambique's President.
A cat called "Dusty" produced 420 kittens during her breeding life a world record.
Nearly 700 million Chinese people drink contaminated water.
The Moon is not round but egg shaped.
Brazil once tried to sell an aircraft carrier on eBay.
It is believed that Isaac Newton died a virgin.
There is a gypsy tribe in India that celebrates death as one of the happiest events in their lives while treating births with great grief.
More bullets were fired in ‘Starship Troopers’ than any other movie ever made.
Barack Obama was the first sitting U.S. president to visit a federal prison.
37%Of New Yorkers were born in another country.
A large number of Muslims sacrificed themselves to save Jews and fight Nazis in World War II.
The Vulcan salute used by Mr. Spock on Star Trek was taken from the Priestly Blessing of Judaism.
A steady stream of minor accomplishments makes you more satisfied with your life than a few major accomplishments.
The Amazon River once flowed in the opposite direction from east to west.
One drop of the Beaked Sea Snake venom can kill 3 adult men.
38%of Christianity is projected to live in sub-Saharan Africa in 2050.
The first President born in the U.S. spoke Dutch as his first language.
There are over 210 breeds of goats in the world.
Time Travel depictions in films and TV are banned in China.
“I am.” is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
Mel Blanc – the voice of Bugs Bunny – was allergic to carrots.
4%of women in the U.S. are pregnant right now.
Hitler bombed his nephew's house in Liverpool so he joined the US NAVY to fight him.
The world’s youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910.
8.7%of Facebook users are fake.
The original lyrics of the "Happy Birthday to You" song was "Good Morning to You".
New Zealand's native Maori make up only 15% of the population but over 50% of the imprisoned population.
Saddam Hussein used Whitney Houston's song "I will always love you" for his 2002 campaign.
With 61 million inhabitants Italy is the 5th most populous country in Europe.
Pikachu is a mouse type Pokémon.
There's an atomic bomb museum in New Mexico where the first atomic bomb was detonated. The museum is only open 12 hours per year.
A manned rocket reaches the moon in less time than it took a stagecoach to travel the length of England.
Caffeine is made of carbon hydrogen nitrogen and oxygen. The same as cocaine thalidomide nylon TNT and heroin.
Students who chew gum have better math test scores than those who do not a study found.
A British prisoner of war captured by the Germans in WW1 was freed to see his dying mother then went back to the prison camp because he gave the Kaiser 'his word' he would return.
Marijuana has been legal for personal use in Alaska since 1975 and it's still legal today.
Shark corneas are being used in human eye transplants.
Ichthyophobia is the fear of fish.
The Amazon is the world’s largest river 3 890 miles (6 259 km) long.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products