In most watch advertisements the time displayed on a watch is 10:10.
The last animal in the dictionary is the zyzzyva a tropical weevil.
There is an average of 61 000 people airborne over the US at any given moment.
After the attack on Pearl Harbor during WW2 Canada declared war on Japan before the U.S. did.
40% of all people who come to a party in your home snoop in your medicine cabinet
Giraffes' tongues grow up to 21 inches (53 cm) in length.
If a frog’s mouth is held open for too long the frog will suffocate.
The late King Olav V of Norway used public transportation and always paid the tickets.
On April Fool's day of 2007 Google sent an e-mail out to its employees warning that a python was loose in the facilities. It wasn't a joke.
The U.S. Government created a Twitter clone for Cubans in 2011.
After an 8.0 magnitude earthquake hit Mexico City in 1985 nearly all newborn babies survived a collapsed hospital for 7 days without nourishment water warmth or human contact.
The Latin name for moose is alces alces.
The Roman Emperor Gaius Caligula made his horse a senator.
Nelson Mandela Pope John Paul II and Whoopi Goldberg are Honorary Harlem Globetrotters.
The chemical element Uranium discovered in 1789 was named after the newly discovered planet Uranus.
If you sneeze too hard you can fracture a rib.
Africa is larger than China USA India Mexico and a big part of Europe combined.
Nearly half the gold ever mined has come from one place: Witwatersrand South Africa.
A hippo can open its mouth wide enough to fit a four foot tall child inside.
80%of the biomass of fish in the world's oceans has been lost in the past 100 years.
The Australian $5 to $100 notes are made of plastic.
One of the world's most expensive coffee brands is made from the dung of Thai elephants.
Grey whales always mate in a threesome: two males to one female.
Pregnant women have about 50% more blood by week 20 of pregnancy than they did before they conceived.
Our eyes are always the same size from birth but our nose and ears never stop growing.
None of The Beatles Could Read Music.
Facebook, Skype and Twitter are all banned in China.
It takes 8.5 minutes for light to get from the sun to earth.
Most lifeboats launched off the Titanic were not filled to capacity.
Uranus' moons are named after characters from the works of Shakespeare and Alexander Pope.
About 100 billion people have died in all human history.
Impotence is legal grounds for divorce in 24 American states.
A full moon is nine times brighter than a half moon.
Caesar salad has nothing to do with any of the Caesars. It was first concocted in a bar in Tijuana Mexico in the 1920′s.
The modern British army has more horses than tanks.
Polish midwife Stanislawa Leszczynska helped pregnant women in Auschwitz deliver over 3 000 babies.
There is a food substitute intended to supply all daily nutritional needs known as "Soylent".
The original tapes of the Apollo 11 moon landing were erased and re-used by mistake.
In Australia Burger King is called "Hungry Jack's".
Religious practices like prayer and attending services is associated with lower levels of psychological distress.
- Capture, Store and Relive Special Moments with this Ultra-Light Weight WEARABLE Camera!!!
- Camera + Camcorder: Snap Hi-Res 12 MegaPixel Images & Record Full HD 1080p Video
- 1.8 inch LCD Display Screen Allows you to View & Playback Real-Time Pictures and Videos
- Built-in WiFi for Wireless Connectivity & Control - Download the Free App: Snap Pics & Record Video with Your Smartphone! - Easy PC Connect: Save & Share
- Micro SD Card Slot for Easy File Sharing & File Transfer, card is NOT included - Integrated Microphone for Audio Recording - Includes Attachment Clip & USB Charging Cable.
- 1 hour live broadcasting
- 8MP image sensor
- Hd 720P30 video recording
- Free ion snapcam companion app (ios and android)
- Requires microsd card up to 32gb (not included)
- Capture 5MP photos stills
- 2.5 Hours of HD 720p video recording
- Shoots full HD 720p @ 30 fps video
- Requires microSD card up to 32GB (not Included)
- Free iON SnapCam companion app (iOS and Android)