Camels chew in a figure 8 pattern.
Today 2 500 Americans will try cocaine for the first time.
Three "Marlboro men" died of lung cancer: Wayne McLaren David McLean and Dick Hammer.
In 1825 Upper Peru became Bolivia.
A British teacher in Sudan was arrested because she allowed her primary school class to name a teddy bear "Muhammad".
From 2009 to 2014 more Mexicans left the U.S. than migrated into the country.
A snake has no ears. But its tongue is extremely sensitive to sound vibrations. By flicking its tongue a snake can pick up sound waves-so a snake ‘hears with his tongue…sort of!
There were 240 pedestrian fatalities in New York City in 1994.
McDonald's is not the world's largest restaurant chain. Subway is.
The name "Argentina" comes from the Latin word for silver argentum. The original European settlers believed the country was full of silver.
The U.S. pays Cuba US$4 085 a month in rent for Guantanamo Bay but Cuba refuses to cash the checks.
The average person takes 183 755 600 steps in a lifetime.
All three Grammys Elvis Presley won were for his gospel songs.
The average women in Bolivia Indonesia and Guatemala is short enough to be considered a Dwarf (4'10 or under).
The average person in France sleeps 8.83 hours per day the most in the developed world.
A dollar bill has 3 000 types of bacteria.
Capuchin monkeys show biases against humans who deny help to others.
Swearing on the Bible is forbidden by the Bible.
Facebook loses almost US$25 000for every minute it's down.
Italy is home to the largest number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites with 50.
In 1994 a 75-pound bag of cocaine fell out of a plane and landed in the middle of a Florida crime watch meeting.
A small child could swim through the veins of a blue whale.
James Doohan who played Lt. Commander Montgomery Scott on Star Trek was missing the entire middle finger of his right hand.
Lobsters breathe with the gills at the base of their legs.
Your brain uses 20% of the total oxygen and blood in your body.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Human pollution has caused the average length of polar bears' penises to shrink.
In Jasmine Saskatchewan it is illegal for a cow to moo within 300 km of a private home.
Hitler never learned to drive. Yet he spearheaded the development of the Volkswagen car.
38%of Christianity is projected to live in sub-Saharan Africa in 2050.
In Judaism there's a blessing thanking God for having the ability to excrete.
In Ancient Rome the punishment for killing one's father was the death penalty consisting of being sewn up in a sack along with a viper a dog and a cock.
Bacteria the tiniest free-living cells are so small that a single drop of liquid contains as many as 50 million of them.
At the height of its power in 400 BC the Greek city of Sparta had 25 000 citizens and 500 000 slaves.
It's illegal for drug companies to advertise directly to consumers almost everywhere in the world except in the U.S. and New Zealand.
A pound of houseflies contains more protein than a pound of beef
If you would have bought an iPhone in 1991 part by part it would have cost you US$3.56 million.
Peter Hillary Sir Edmund Hillary's son climbed Mount Everest in 1990making the pair the first father and son to do so.
Despite a population of over a billion China has only about 200 family names.
Besides sucking our blood mosquitoes urinate on our skin.
A con man in India repeatedly "sold" the Taj Mahal the Indian parliament and various other heritage sites. He was sentenced to 113 years but managed to escape prison 9 times. The last time he was 84 years old.
- $5 Preloaded 30-Day wireless service at 2¢ per VOICE TEXT & 2¢/MB nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data. That's 250 minutes talk or 250 texts or 250 MB Data.
- Our prepaid sim cards are designed for users that need a minimal amount of airtime each month/year. Sim card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee NO Contract NO Credit Check.
- Our service will work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
- Control any plug in device from anywhere and keep an eye on your device's energy usage using the Geeni app (iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher)
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in
- Set your schedule and automatically tailor your plugged in devices to perfectly fit your life
- Save money, energy and the environment
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa & Google assistant
- Powerful function :pedometer, distance, calorimetric measurement, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, SMS and content alerts, alarm settings, incoming calls alert, caller ID display, application messages alert, find your phone, anti lost, reminder of exercise goal.
- Methods: scan the QR code on the manual or download "Wearfit" in APP store. Please make sure your phone Bluetooth function was turned on. Open "Wearfit", click the selection of link to bracelet, find the device name in the list and click it. Then enter the main interface. The "wearfit" app is compatible with Bluetooth 4 and above smart phones, iOS version 8 above, or Android version 4.4 above.
- To measure heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, it need to wait for 1-2 minutes. The measurements are for reference only, as it's not a medical device after all.
- The bracelet is made of special silicone, comfortable for wearing, suitable for 5.5-8 inch various sizes of wrist. 80mA lithium battery, charging 1.5 hours about 5 days of standby time.
- Waterproof: waterproof grade IP67, can effectively prevent the rainwater, sweat, and prevent dust.