Quick Travel Tip!
Air sickness: If you are not a frequent traveler, and you are one of those folks who experience air sickness, then choose your airline seats properly. When it comes to that, choose the seats by the wing, or situate it as near to the wings as possible, since it is where you won’t experience too many bumps during the ride. Choose the seats early, so that you would have a good number of them to select from.
[justified_image_grid caption=off preset=16 lightbox=foobox mobile_lightbox=foobox orderby=rand allow_animated_gifs=yes limit=0 last_row=flexible-match-center load_more=click load_more_limit=20 load_more_text=”Load More – Click Here” facebook_id=383607401702373 facebook_album=383994468330333](via Facebook)
Try not to drink alcohol: When traveling on a plane, it is always better to skip the alcoholic beverages for a while. This is because boarding on a plane, taking care of your luggage, minding the weather, can already provide you with lots of stress for the day. Instead of drinking alcohol, drink lots of water, so that you won’t get dehydrated.
Bring a carry-on bag with you: It is better if you can bring a small carry-on bag with you during the flight. When you do this, you would actually be saving some money, when it comes to baggage fees. Aside from that, it can offer you an easier way to keep track of your important documents and other important things, by putting them into your carry-on bag.
Take night and day pictures: When you are visiting a foreign country, it is actually better if you can take not just pictures during the day, but also during the night. This way, you can show your friends and family how the country looks like during day and night times. Aside from that, it can also provide you a better way of appreciating the place.
Bring a small notebook that fits into your pocket: Bringing a small notebook can come handy when it comes to traveling. With a small notebook or notepad, you can easily jot down important things that you need to remember along the way. You want to make sure that it fits into your pocket, so that you won’t have to hold it in your hands all the time.
Changing your currency: Many travelers have the tendency to change their currency at the airports. Although this is more convenient, you can actually get better rates in other currency changing facilities. Aside from banks, check out other facilities, so that you would be able to compare their rates.
Finding a secluded place for your anniversary: If you are traveling to celebrate your wedding anniversary with your spouse, then finding a secluded place would be a good idea. To achieve that, you can actually search for such accommodations through the internet. Just check out what they can offer to you, such as their amenities, so that you would be able to decide if it is the place you really want.
In boarding the plane: In boarding the plane, keep in mind that you can actually carry your mobile phone, wallet, and passport with you. It is actually a better idea to keep them in your pocket, so that you can easily pull them out when needed. Don’t worry about your mobile phone, since you can always turn it off, just before the plane takes off.
Booking online: When booking your travel items online, you will need to have a credit or a debit card on hand. It is actually better if you the card is in front of you when you book it, since most sites would ask not just for the credit card number. Sites would actually need the last three digits at the back of your card, the name that appears on your card, its expiry date, as well as your billing address.
Checking in online: Most airlines today offer a way for their passengers to check in online. This would actually save you a lot of time and hassles. Aside from that, it may even offer you a way to conveniently select the seats in your flight. Take advantage of it, so that you can make traveling a more convenient experience.
Rolling your clothes: When it comes to packing your clothes, it is always better to roll them instead of folding. This is because rolling your shirts and your pants would prevent too many creases. Thus, it gives you assurance that you would be able to maximize the space of your bags.
- WORLDWIDE CHARGING - This Travel Adapter Cover more than 150 Countries with US/EU/UK/AU plugs. It works in Canada, Russia, Asia, Central America, South America and the Middle East to name a few.
- DUAL USB PORTS - World Adapter Plug compatible with almost all USB Devices like Apple iPhone 6 6s 5s 4s, Samsung galaxy s7 s7 edge s6 s6 edge s5 s4, Sony,Nokia, HTC, LG, and so on.
- CHARGE 3 DEVICES - The World Adapter Plug allows SIMULTANEOUS use of the AC Power Socket and Dual USB Ports.
- All IN ONE - Detachable charger includes 5 Different Input Plugs Tightly Connect into 1 Adaptor.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY - Built-in Fuse protect / Built-in Safety Shutters / LED Power Indicator and an 12-Month Warranty.
- Equipped with 2 USA outlets, 2 USB (2. 4a) & Micro USB cable - perfect for travel - use with cell phones, laptops & other devices anywhere in the world - few exceptions Listed below
- Designed by a Traveler and perfected for a Traveler - Ultra compact Size measuring 2. 75" X 3. 75" X 1. 5" & weighs less than 5 oz. - travel pouch included
- Built-in surge protection - protect your high end electronics from harmful voltage surges and spikes. Voltage indicator LEDs (110V or 220V) - one LED illuminates to indicate 110V in the outlets or both LEDs will illuminate to indicate 220V. Note: This is not a voltage converter
- Includes 6 types of international adapters - AE (Type C) UK (Type G), US (Type B), AU (Type I), au (Type E/F), JP (Type a) plugs compatible with outlets in North America, United Kingdom, most of Europe, Australia, Japan, parts of Africa, middle East, Asia, China, and more
- 2 years limited - Note: This travel adapter plug is compatible with only Dual Voltage products & Electronics. It will not work with 110V items such as hair clippers, CPAP machine, hair dryers & curling irons etc. It is NOT a voltage converter and it will not convert voltage from 220V to 110V or vice versa. Please note that this travel adapter set does not include adapter plug for South Africa.