Most lifeboats launched off the Titanic were not filled to capacity.
The average woman in the UK has 150 different hairstyles in her lifetime.
The average person in France sleeps 8.83 hours per day the most in the developed world.
Judaism believes in another Torah (Bible) that Moses passed down orally in an unbroken chain from generation to generation for 1 400 years.
Our bodies contain about 0.2 milligrams of gold most of it in our blood.
Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months two rats could have over a million descendants.
Cats can dream. They produce the same brain wave patterns that we do when we dream.
Approximately 40 000 Americans are injured by toilets each year.
Norway owns an uninhabited frozen island located halfway between Africa and Antarctica.
The number “four” is considered unlucky in Japan because it is pronounced the same as “death”.
Children's Day is celebrated in India on November 14th 9 months after Valentine's Day.
Anatidaephobia is the weird fear that somewhere somehow a duck is watching you.
Nelson Mandela co-authored a book with Fidel Castro.
1.3 million Earths could fit inside the sun an average-sized star.
10% of Britons think Australia is further away than the Moon a survey found in 2013.
There's a town named "Cool" and another called "Squabbletown" in California.
About 3 000 Euros are thrown into the Trevi fountain in Italy each day.
The Chuck E. Cheese franchise was created by Atari a resteraunt combining robotic animals and arcade games with family meals. They name the franchise a Pizza Time Theater. Chuck E. Cheese was first opened in 1977.
Nike's slogan "Just do it" was inspired by the last words of a man about to be executed.
Firefox web browser's lead developer is now working for Google Chrome.
New Zealand is part of the "Zealandia" continent of which 93% is submerged.
Albert Einstein's eyes remain in a safe box in NYC.
Tina Turner’s real name is Annie Mae Bullock.
Speed dating was invented by a Rabbi in 1999.
Woodpecker scalps porpoise teeth and giraffe tails have all been used as money.
Nelson Mandela lost his son to AIDS.
The death penalty was outlawed in the UK partly because a man was wrongfully executed for the murder of his wife and daughter in 1950.
Astronauts aboard the ISS change clothes near a filter that sucks up the skin particles that would otherwise float around.
Rhythm is the longest English word without a vowel.
The original torch of the Statue of Liberty replaced in 1984 by a new copper torch covered in 24k gold leaf.
One Puffer Fish contains enough poison to kill 30 people.
Atheism is punished with the death penalty in 13 countries.
Proportionally speaking the most destructive war in modern history was the War of the Triple Alliance which took the lives of over 60% of Paraguay's population leaving a woman/man ratio of 4 to 1.
Gun sales in the U.S. actually increase after mass shootings.
Bamboo (the world’s tallest grass) can grow up to 90 cm in a day.
Mount Olympus Mons on Mars is three times the size of Mount Everest.
Snakes are carnivores, which means they only eat animals, often small ones such as insects, birds, frogs and other small mammals.
Los Angeles’ full name is “El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciuncula”.
The “dot” over the letter “i” is called a tittle.
Anne Frank's father survived Auschwitz and died in 1980 of lung cancer.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.