Using a debit card to book a travel package: One of the kinks of purchasing something online with the use of a debit card is the fact that it may have a spending limit. This basically means that your transaction may not go through, if the amount is beyond the limit. When this happens though, what you can do is to call your bank, and have them increase your limit even just for the day.
Always remember that some airports are huge: There are lots of airports, especially international ones that are quite big. Because of this, you may want to avoid booking connecting flights that are just 30 minutes apart, especially if they don’t have an agreement, in which your first airline would take care in getting your luggage to the next one. Aside from that, if you didn’t know how huge the airport was, then you may get lost in it, and won’t be able to find the departure area for your next flight in time.
Being in a country for a shorter period of time: If you are planning to be at a certain country for just a short period of time, then you should avoid foods that you are not very familiar with. You should also stay away from drinks that can get you feeling sick. This is because, you may not have time to recover from it, before you have to take a trip going home.
Booking through a travel agency: If you are more comfortable in booking through a travel agency than online, then make sure to check the price difference before making the payment. Aside from that, don’t forget to tell the agent about what you want to have on your trip, so that he can setup an itinerary that would suit you best. Moreover, make sure to ask necessary questions to the agent, since they are usually very familiar about certain vacation spots.
Transferring to another hotel: If you are not very satisfied with the current hotel accommodation you are staying at, you can always transfer to another one, as long as you have not booked it for the whole week. However, this may also depend on the hotel policy. Thus, you should properly read its terms and conditions prior to booking the room, so that you can still make some changes at the last minute.
If you are not too sure about the hotel staff: If you don’t feel too secure about the hotel staff, or the housekeeping personnel, then you should make your room appear occupied when you leave it. This basically means to leave the air-conditioning, television, and the lights on even when you are gone. This way, people entering it would think that you are around and hesitate in doing something bad.
What to do if you have dietary requirements: There are certain individuals who may have special dietary requirements. If you are one of them, then you should come up with a list of the foods that you can and cannot eat. With a list, you can refer to it every time you eat outside. If you are not sure, then all you have to do is to show the server your list, so that you can prevent eating foods that do not belong to your diet.
Rolling your clothes: When it comes to packing your clothes, it is always better to roll them instead of folding. This is because rolling your shirts and your pants would prevent too many creases. Thus, it gives you assurance that you would be able to maximize the space of your bags.
What to do upon arriving at your destination: If you have not been able to plan out what you want to do at the country you are visiting, then don’t forget to check out its local newspaper, especially if there is no language issues. By doing that, you may be able to get an idea about upcoming events or shows. Aside from reading the newspaper, you can also ask the hotel staff about it.
Going to the airport: You never want to be late in getting to the airport, since missing your flight can become costly. Therefore, you should properly determine what time you want to leave your house to get to the airport. Make sure you have enough time in getting there, since you never know what you would come across in getting there, which can delay you.
Book a whole package instead of booking them separately: If you want to take advantage of huge discounts, then you should book a whole package. Booking a whole package offers you an opportunity to get the best deals. This is because, most online travel sites offer more discounts when you book the flights, hotel accommodations, and cars together, instead of doing them separately.
Bestseller No. 1
Actpe Portable Travel-size USB 100ml Aroma Essential Oil Diffuser Ultrasonic Air Humidifier Ultrasonic Cool Mist for Car Bedroom Baby Kids Home Office Spa
- New version mini portable humidifier, cool mist humidifier, desk humidifier, ultrasonic humidifier, travel-size humidifier with super soft and smooth mist
- Great gift choice for family and friends. Mini portable size makes it quite convenient for home, baby room, office, spa, yoga and car
- Multiple power supply, could be charged by AC adaptor, USB, mobile phone charger, power bank or car USB power supply, for different using demands
- Easy to use, 2 touch press button to control light and mist; water-proof design, waterless auto shut-off function; 2 light modes and 2 mist modes as well as 7 changing colors
- Ultrasonic aroma diffuser, ultra-quiet design, provides a quiet and aromatic environment for sleeping and working
Bestseller No. 2
Portable Small Aromatherapy Oil Diffuser 160 ML, Travel Size Cool Mist Humidifier and Ultrasonic Mini Air Moisturizer for baby, Kids' Room --- 4 Timer, BPA Free, White, Rainbow Light
- Petite yet Efficient---Mini size but hold 160 ml water; Aroma mist maker, vaporizer, essential oil diffuser with water evaporative humidifier all in one
- Multi Functions--- 4 varying timer settings(30,60,120,180 min), water level detection auto shut off, console desktop night light, adjustable nozzle
- 3-Easy--- Easy to operate, easy to clean, easy to store
- Quiet and Cool---featuring its ultrasonic technology, delivery a steady stream of cool mist while operate quietly; work with sooth blend oil to promise a good night sleep
- Warranty & Specification: 45-day money back risk-free warranty; Size:4.7''x4.7''x3.5'', Material: ABS+ PP(Anti-corrosion),Coverage: Approx. 110 sq ft