The AMIA Bombing of Argentina in 1994 was one of the largest terrorist attacks in South America killing 85 people.
The night before his execution a man in Georgia escaped from prison and later that night was beaten to death in a bar fight.
Up until 2008 the Santa Barbara Zoo had a giraffe named Gemina that had a permanent 90-degree bend in her neck caused by fused vertebrae.
On April Fool's day of 2007 Google sent an e-mail out to its employees warning that a python was loose in the facilities. It wasn't a joke.
A group of kangaroos is called a mob.
The only 15-letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is uncopyrightable.
Ancient Romans used a sponge on a stick to clean themselves after pooping and shared it with everyone.
The Versace dress Jennifer Lopez wore to the 2000 Grammy Awards sparked the creation of Google Images.
The island of Manhattan was purchased from American Indian people in 1626 for about US$1 000 in modern currency.
The British coined the term "Soccer" in the late 1800s not America.
Nearly 6 000 people per year get hurt or die in the UK after tripping over their trousers or falling down stairs while pulling them up.
Because of heavy traffic congestion Julius Caesar banned all wheeled vehicles from Rome during daylight hours.
Paraskevidekatriaphobia means fear of Friday the 13th which occurs one to three times a year.
30% of pregnant women crave non-food items an eating disorder called pica.
Some sloths remain hanging from branches even after death.
During a car crash 40% of drivers never even hit the brakes.
In the U.K. it is legal for kids over 5 years old to drink alcohol at home or on other private premises.
Elephants can detect rain 150 miles away.
The year 2015 will be one second longer than usual because of the slowing of the Earth's rotation.
Astronauts aboard the ISS change clothes near a filter that sucks up the skin particles that would otherwise float around.
You can be fined up to $1 000 for whistling on Sunday in Salt Lake City Utah.
In “Silence of the Lambs” Hannibal Lector (Anthony Hopkins) never blinks.
Martin Luther King Jr. received a C+ in public speaking at seminary school.
When scientist Niels Bohr won the Nobel Prize in 1922 the Carlsberg brewery gave him a perpetual supply of beer piped into his house.
There's a volcano in Indonesia that spews blue flames.
A full-grown bear can run as fast as a horse.
There are more people speaking French in Africa than in France.
Indian actor Brahmanandam Kanneganti had a role in more than 1000 films a world record.
8.6 million people in the U.S. live with a serious illness caused by smoking.
The town of Docker River in Australia was once invaded by 6 000 camels that came in search of water.
1 in 5 Americans believes that the world will end in their lifetime.
There is a town in Mexico where people have a huge fist fight to ask the gods for a good rainy season.
There are no penguins in the Arctic.
The turkey is one of the most famous birds in North America.
78% of software installed in China in 2010 was pirated.
There are more than 10 million bricks in the Empire State Building.
14 billion pounds (6B Kg.) of garbage are dumped into the ocean every year. Most of it is plastic.
The average garden variety caterpillar has 248 muscles in its head.
Around 24 billion pairs of chopsticks are used in Japan each year.
An adult lion’s roar is so loud; it can be heard up to five miles away.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more