Over 6 milligrams of gold are lost every year from a Wedding Ring just by wearing it.
Each year Americans throw out enough soda cans and bottles to reach the moon and back 20 times.
"101 Dalmatians" was based on a book that had a sequel called "The Starlight Barking" in which dogs could fly and meet an alien dog.
There's a restaurant in Japan using monkeys as waiters.
According to the Bible David was offered the King's daughter if he came back with 100 foreskins of slain enemies. He came back with 200.
George Washington is the only man whose birthday is a legal holiday in every state of the U.S as of a few years ago.
Ghosts appear in 4 Shakespearian plays; Julius Caesar Richard III Hamlet and Macbeth.
Starting 2015 all New York residents must recycle their old electronics like PCs and TVs or face a US$100 fine.
A necropsy is an autopsy on animals.
On average, cows poop 16 times per day!
There are four times as many abandoned houses as there are homeless people in New York City.
Our galaxy probably contains at least 2 billion planets like Earth.
The Nazis tried to teach dogs to talk and read.
North Korea is the world's only necrocracy: a government that still operates under the rules of a former dead leader.
In Austria there’s a town called FUCKING
If you have a pizza with radius Z and thickness A its volume is = Pi*Z*Z*A
In 2012 Venezuela's President Hugo Chavez rewarded his 3 000 000th Twitter follower a 19-year old girl with a new home.
Left-handers die 3 years earlier than right-handed people.
It's okay to pee in the ocean since 95% of urine is water and the nitrogen in urea is used to feed ocean plants.
24k Gold melts at 1063°C or 1945°F.
Alcohol kills one person every 10 seconds worldwide.
There has never been snakes in Ireland because being cold-blooded snake couldn't survive the frozen ground during the ice age in the past.
In China over 35 million people still live in caves.
There are about 1 500 active volcanoes in the world.
There's a 10 000-seat replica of Solomon's Temple in Sao Paulo Brazil.
The World's oldest known creature a mollusc was 507 years old until scientists killed it by mistake.
6%of the world's population has an Internet addiction.
70% of all animals in the jungle rely on figs for their survival.
Being hit by lightning causes weird skin designs called "Lichtenberg figures."
Worms eat their own poo.
44%of registered Twitter users have never tweeted.
Saturn's rings are not solid. They are made up of bits of ice dust and rock.
Exercise like walking can reduce breast cancer risk by 25%.
Robert Louis Stevenson wrote the 60 000-words-long "The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" during a six-day cocaine high.
The most sensitive cluster of nerves is at the base of the spine.
Elephants are scared of bees.
Snakes are unable to close their eyes. They can't blink and they must sleep with their eyes open.
The Statue of Liberty has a 35-foot (10 6m) waistline.
There are over a million described species of insects. Some people estimate there are actually between 15 and 30 million species.
Hitler believed he was attractive to women so he remained single for political gain. The German people were unaware of Eva Braun until after the war.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products