Hitler planned to collect thousands of Jewish artifacts to build a "Museum of An Extinct Race" after the war.
The 1976 film “Rocky” was shot in 28 days.
To be a London black cab driver one is expected to know over 25 000 roads and 50 000 points of interest and pass a test called "The Knowledge."
Ernest Vincent Wright wrote a 50 000 word novel without any word containing “e.”
In 2005 MySpace was in talks to buy Facebook but rejected Mark Zuckerberg's asking price of US$75 million as too expensive.
There are at least 97 people called "LOL" in the U.S.
Spanish rice is unknown in Spain.
About 1 million Japanese men are estimated to be locking themselves in their bedrooms for years creating social and health problems a condition called "Hikikomori."
More People In The World Have Mobile Phones Than Toilets.
3 Olympic swimming pools can hold all the gold ever mined in the world.
In 1944 a 14-year-old African-American was executed in the U.S. after a quick 2-hour trial with little evidence.
A line of descendants of Aztec Emperor Moctezuma II was brought to Spain and became part of the Spanish nobility holding the title of "Duke of Moctezuma de Tultengo."
There are approximately 100 million acts of sexual intercourse each day.
Queen Elizabeth I regarded herself as a paragon of cleanliness. She declared that she bathed once every three months whether she needed it or not
Belarus is the last UN member country in Europe that still uses the death penalty. Convicts are shot with a pistol.
The year 2015 will be one second longer than usual because of the slowing of the Earth's rotation.
Fish in polluted lakes lose their sense of smell.
The key to happiness is spending your money on experiences rather than possessions according to studies.
Outside the USA Ireland is the largest software producing country in the world.
The average toilet uses 6 litres (1.6 gal) of clean water in a single flush.
Isaac Newton developed a sunlight phobia from staring at the sun.
There's a direct descendant of Christopher Columbus alive today. He's a Spanish noble.
The average American golf course consumes around 312 000 gallons of water per day.
Sean Connery wore a toupee in all of the James Bond movies because he started balding at age 21.
The only 15-letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is uncopyrightable.
Egypt is the most populated country in Middle East and has the world's largest Arab population.
Mount Everest is littered with not just the corpses of climbers but an estimated 50 tons of waste making it world's dirtiest mountain.
Jim Carrey used to send funny letters to rapper Tupac Shakur when he was in prison.
The average ocean depth is 2.5 miles (4 km).
Jellyfish evaporate in the sun. They’re 98% water.
The city of New York will pay for a one-way plane ticket for any homeless person if they have a guaranteed place to stay elsewhere.
Dik-diks weigh between three and six kilogrammes.
The gastrointestinal tract is a 30-foot (9 m) tube running from your mouth to your anus.
Mobile phones have 18 times more bacteria than toilet handles.
There is a water reservoir floating in space that is equivalent to 140 trillion times all the water in the world's ocean.
Ancient Babylonians did math in base 60 instead of base 10. That's why we have 60 seconds in a minute and 360 degrees in a circle.
In 2010 Finland became the first country in the world to make Internet access a legal right.
The only country to protest against the German annexation of Austria of 1938 right before WW2 was Mexico.
George Washington was a ginger.
Apple and pear seeds contain arsenic, which may be deadly to dogs.
- With Powerful function, Support Handsfree call, Texting, Listen to music, Voice navigation, Calculator, even serach information
- Polarized sunglasses lenses eliminate glare and reduce eye fatigue, lens are included for different environmental conditions
- Comes with the high quality stereo headphones featuring enhanced voice clarity, low distortion, legible surround and authentic sound
- Smart touch operating mode makes you smarter, faster, and more luxurious to answer/end a call and change the music by the swipe of your finger
- Lightweight design is ideal for usage for riding a motorcycle or bike, driving, running, fishing, racing, Skiing and climbing, trekking or other outdoor activities. Easy to install and convenient to wear
- Unique, Fun & Entertaining! Show off your creativity!
- Bluetooth enabled to connect with the CHEMION App (iOS & Android) to and instantly customize your messages!
- Light up your message and make it stand out simply with the tip of your finger!
- Functions include: Text, Drawing, Animation, and Equalizer display
- Lightweight, fold-able, illuminative LED, built-in memory, 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Unique Smart Touch Control : Easy to operate when answer phone, listen music , it is convenient for driving or riding a bicycle,running,cycling etc. With Stable and Comfortable ear buds makes you enjoy an pleasant experience during your journey
- Polarizes Lens :Have the effect of polarized filter to sunlight, your eye will not easy fatigue under strong sunlight with long-term activities, protect your eyes in a comfortable environment. (Normal Lens: just have the function to keep out of the sunlight)
- Stereo Sound Quality :This fashion Bluetooth sunglasses suitable for men and women . Featured Bluetooth 4.1 + EDR audio decode technology, giving these Wireless earphones unparalleled stereo sound quality. Powerful version 4.1 more perfect sound quality ,higher-quality calls more distant transmission!
- Longtime Music Enjoyment: The 110mAh polymer battery in the Bluetooth headphones wireless device provides up to 8-12 hours of talk & playing time. Much more than other sports headphones!
- Sincerely Warranty: The experience from customer will be our most precious Wealth, We are ready to respond within 24 hours, 30 days money back guarantee and lifetime technical support