Caligynephobia is the fear of beautiful women.
Butterflies have their skeletons on the outside of their bodies, this is known as the exoskeleton.
The most common name in Italy is Mario Rossi.
Hydrogen gas is the least dense substance in the world at 0.08988g/cc. Hydrogen solid is the most dense substance in the world at 70.6g/cc.
95% of a car's lifetime is spent parked.
There are an estimated 400 million dogs in the world.
Christmas ham originally a pagan tradition was endorsed by the Catholic Church as a test of truthful conversion from Judaism.
The ancient pyramids of Giza are located right up against the modern city of Cairo.
The Nazis tried to teach dogs to talk and read.
Facebook tracks which sites you visit even AFTER you have signed out.
Nepal is the only country that doesn’t have a rectangular flag.
The Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most often stolen from Libraries.
Before being an actor Bruce Willis worked as a private investigator.
The top ten deadliest snakes can be found in Australia.
The average car has 30 000 parts.
The dark side of the Moon is actually turquoise.
Oxford University Is Older Than the Aztecs.
The average woman in New York spends 19 minutes primping and 7 minutes deciding what to wear each day.
1 Can of Soda a day increases your chances of getting type 2 diabetes by 22%.
Your heart will pump nearly 1.5 million barrels of blood during your lifetime enough to fill 200 train tank cars.
All totalled the sunlight that strikes Earth at any given moment weighs as much as an ocean liner.
Powerful acids in snakes' stomachs mean they will explode if given Alka-Seltzer.
During Hitler's years in power his book "Mein Kampf" was given away for free to every newlywed couple.
New Zealand will deny people residency visas if they are overweight. There have been cases of people rejected because of obesity.
There's no evidence that any of Leonardo Da Vinci's inventions were ever built and none of his writings were published during his lifetime.
Lightning strikes the earth about 8 million times a day.
There is a mountain in Australia called Mt. Disappointment because its explorers found the view from it sub-par and wanted to reflect that.
There are about 3 million first dates every day worldwide..
About 1 million Japanese men are estimated to be locking themselves in their bedrooms for years creating social and health problems a condition called "Hikikomori."
In ancient Rome when a man testified in court he would swear on his testicles.
49% of pregnancies in the U.S. are unintended. That's more than 3 million children per year.
It is illegal to eat oranges while bathing in California.
If you eat too many carrots you may turn orange.
A Marijuana-derived compound forces cancer cells to freeze and prevents them from spreading.
Koalas never drink water. They get fluids from the eucalyptus leaves they eat.
When Fidel Castro seized power in Cuba he immediately ordered all game sets of Monopoly to be destroyed.
A raisin dropped in a glass of fresh champagne will bounce up and down continuously from the bottom of the glass to the top.
It snows metal on planet Venus.
The rulers of the first Feudal state of Eastern Europe the Khazars converted en masse to Judaism in the 8th Century.
In 1936 American track star Jesse Owens beat a race horse over a 100-yard course. The horse was given a head start.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.