India has the largest slave population in the modern world with over 14 million slaves.
King Harald of Norway vowed to remain unmarried for life unless he could marry his true love the daughter of a cloth merchant. She became the Queen of Norway.
Cyprus has a map on its flag.
Prostitutes in Spain have to wear reflective vests like highway workers to reduce accidents.
The world's deadliest recorded earthquake occurred in 1556 in China killing an estimated 830 000 people.
A bull can inseminate 300 cows from one single ejaculation.
All totalled the sunlight that strikes Earth at any given moment weighs as much as an ocean liner.
You share your birthday with at least 9 million other people in the world.
When scientist Niels Bohr won the Nobel Prize in 1922 the Carlsberg brewery gave him a perpetual supply of beer piped into his house.
In Mexico artists can pay their taxes with artwork.
In 2005 MySpace was in talks to buy Facebook but rejected Mark Zuckerberg's asking price of US$75 million as too expensive.
The British Navy uses Britney Spears' songs to scare off Somali pirates.
Holding a vibrator against a person's throat relaxes the vocal muscles thereby improving their voice quality.
If Texas were a nation it would be the world's 7th largest oil producer.
A single Google search requires more computing power than it took to send Apollo 11 to the Moon.
For every grain of sand on every beach on Earth there are 10 000 stars in the universe.
Kokura Japan was the original target of the atomic bomb that landed in Nagasaki.
In China you can major in Bra Studies.
There's a species of fish called "Slippery Dick".
When we think of Big Ben in London we think of the clock. Actually it’s the bell.
GPS is owned and controlled by the U.S. Government. It can be 'switched off' at any time.
In Britain a woman was given 20 months in jail for creating fake Facebook profiles to send abusive messages to herself.
In 2010 a clown called "Tiririca" announced he would run for Congress in Brazil. He became the most-voted-for congressman of the election.
Harry Potter and author JK Rowling share the same birthday
Einstein never received a Nobel prize for relativity. it was actually for the photoelectric effect.
United Artists offered Stallone up to US$340 000 to sell them the rights to the screenplay of Rocky if he agreed to not star in the movie. He refused.
Being hit by lightning causes weird skin designs called "Lichtenberg figures."
Elvis Presley failed a music class in High School.
Corduroy comes from the French cord du roi or cloth of the king.
Family Guy's creator had a ticket for a 9/11 plane but came 10 minutes late.
The five worst cities in the U.S. for air pollution are all in California.
Bees have five eyes.
It is impossible to lick your elbow.
Starfish can re-grow their arms. In fact a single arm can regenerate a whole body.
Male kangaroos flex their biceps to impress females.
In the UK the most common cause of death for men under 50 is suicide.
Seattle’s Fremont Bridge rises up and down more than any drawbridge in the world.
Elephants can detect rain 150 miles away.
Camels have three eyelids to protect themselves from blowing sand.
Steve Jobs was adopted. His biological father was Abdulfattah Jandali a Syrian Muslim.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more