Scientists can turn peanut butter into diamonds.
Worms eat their own poo.
In the U.S. there's an official Rock Paper Scissors League.
A herd of unicorns is called a blessing.
Sharks have been around longer than dinosaurs.
The name Wendy was made up for the book “Peter Pan.”
Baby robins eat 14 feet of earthworms every day
Hannibal had only one eye after getting a disease while attacking Rome.
It is forbidden for aircraft to fly over the Taj Mahal.
Coffee is most effective if consumed between 9:30 am and 11:30 am.
The earliest European images of dogs are found in cave paintings dating back 12,000 years ago in Spain.
The only thing left on Bill Gates' bucket list is not to die.
Newborn babies can only see in black and white for a few months.
Tasmania Australia has the cleanest air in the inhabited world.
There is a town in France called Condom.
The youngest king ever was Alfonso XIII of Spain who became king the day he was born.
Bird poop is white because they don't pee.
Premature babies are more likely to be left-handed many studies suggest.
Musicians have the same life expectancy as Zimbabweans: the lowest on earth.
The eye of a giant squid can measure the same as a volleyball ball.
The keys to the holiest site in Christianity the Church of the Holy Sepulchre are held by a Muslim family that opens the church every morning. This arrangement has been in place since 1187 CE.
Most of a sperm whale's head is filled with a fatty yellow tissue called "junk."
When you get a book published in Norway the Government will buy a 1000 copies and distribute them to libraries.
Women undergoing abortion after 18 weeks gestation sometimes give birth to a fetus that may survive briefly. It happens in about 4 per 100 000 abortions.
David Bowie performed at the Berlin Wall in 1987 while East Germans gathered to listen behind. You could hear them cheering and singing along from the other side.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
There are no words in the dictionary that rhyme with orange purple silver and month.
The Atlantic Ocean is big enough to let every person in the US have their own cubic kilometer in it.
Frogs cannot swallow without blinking.
Thanks to his Internet popularity the child from the "Success Kid" meme made enough money to fund his dad's kidney transplant.
We all have tiny mites living in our eyelashes.
In 1825 Upper Peru became Bolivia.
In 2013 Belgium issued a limited edition of chocolate flavored stamps.
TV show "16 and pregnant" and spin-offs may have prevented about 20 000 teen pregnancies in 2010 a study says.
Mars is populated entirely by robots. Seven to be precise.
Canadian researchers have found that Einstein’s brain was 15% wider than normal.
In 2012 a Somali Islamist militant group offered a bounty of 10 camels for President Obama and 2 for information on Hillary Clinton.
The groundwater of 90% of Chinese cities is polluted.
Argentina has dropped 13 zeroes off their currency since 1970 a factor of ten trillion.
Sam Houston the general who won Texas independence from Mexico was removed from his post as Governor after refusing to support the Confederacy on the Civil War.
In 31 states of the U.S. Rapists can legally sue for child custody if the rape results in pregnancy.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover