95% of a car's lifetime is spent parked.
The UK and Portugal hold the longest standing alliance in the world that is still in force. It was ratified in 1386.
A 99-year-old man divorced his 96-year-old wife after 77 years of marriage because he discovered an affair she had in the 1940s.
In 2009 Nigerian Police arrested a goat on suspicion of attempted armed robbery.
Leonardo da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time.
Every day your heart creates enough energy to drive a truck for 20 miles (32 km).
For every ‘normal’ webpage there are five porn pages.
The Pokémon Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan are based off of Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan.
Human thigh bones are stronger than concrete.
The volcanic system beneath Yellowstone holds enough lava to fill 11 Grand Canyons.
Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite.
Argentina has the highest number of psychiatrists per capita in the world.
Karoke means empty orchestra in Japanese.
A chinese man sued his wife for being too ugly and the Court agreed awarding him US$115 000.
An American urologist bought Napoleon’s penis for $40 000.
Edward VIII King of the UK in 1936 was a Nazi sympathiser and later argued that bombing England could bring peace by ending WW2.
The country of Liberia in Africa was established by U.S. citizens as a colony for former African-American slaves and their free black descendants.
The monarch of Norway's title is "Norway's King" rather than "King of Norway" signifying that he belongs to the country and not vice versa.
During WW2 the Japanese invaded Alaska and more Americans were killed or wounded defending Alaska than at Pearl Harbor.
A whale’s penis is called a dork.
The giant panda is actually a bear.
George Washington was worth US$525 million in his day when adjusted for inflation.
Germany Denmark Iceland and other countries have official rules about what a baby can be named.
Goats were the first animals to be used for milk by humans.
In Japan 90% of mobile phones are waterproof because youngsters use them even in the shower.
After defeating the Persians Alexander The Great started dressing like them and took two Persian wives.
In Alaska it is illegal to whisper in someone’s ear while they’re moose hunting.
Montpelier Vermont is the only state capital without a McDonalds.
Due to the new discovery of many brain parasites scientist now think a Zombie Apocalypse is actually possible.
Some chickens are half male half female.
Goldfish can distinguish the music of one composer from another.
The average human eats 8 spiders in their lifetime at night.
To study the health effects of coffee King Gustav III of Sweden commuted the death sentences of a pair of twins on the condition that one drank 3 pots of coffee and the other tea for the rest of their lives.
In Britain a woman was given 20 months in jail for creating fake Facebook profiles to send abusive messages to herself.
Frogs don’t drink water. They absorb water through their skin.
Bill Gates' Foundation spends more on global health each year than the World Health Organization of the United Nations.
Tuna fish can swim 40 miles in a single day.
Lonomia obliqua is the world’s deadliest caterpillar.
The bonobo monkeys use sex (and/or sexual favors) to placate members of their social group instead of grooming. They are one of the few species of animals (humans being another) that have sex out of season and for fun.
Leo Da Vinci could write with one handand draw with the other at the same time.
- Provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact System
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups, including your upper, middle and lower ABS and obliques, thighs, gluts, calves, forearms, triceps and biceps
- COMP and portable
- Comes Fully Assembled, Adjustable dual resistance
- Exercise DVD & Fitness Guide Included
- Brand: Ollieroo®.
- Comes Fully Assembled,occupied area is small, easy to store and easy to carry.
- Dual resistance springs for ABS and core strengthening,Perfect for provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact system.
- Suitable for each stage of the fitness crowd, long service life-Adjustable resistance to accomodate both beginners and advanced users.
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups,including your upper,middle and lower ABS and obliques,thighs,gluts,calves,forearm,triceps,biceps,combines more than 14 great exercises.
- VERSATILE and CONVENIENT: Wonder Core Smart is so versatile it replaces 6 resistance gym equipment PLUS cardio to give you the total body workout from the comfort of your own home!
- EFFICIENT: Wonder Core offers dual resistance to work muscle groups on the way up, and down, to optimize results and get you the body you want and deserve!
- ADJUSTABLE resistance to accommodate beginners and advanced health and fitness enthusiasts!
- FREE Twister Board so you can incorporate new exercises to your daily workout routines!
- FREE Wonder Core Manual, DVD Guide, and Meal Plan. Note: The Wonder Core Smart comes fully assembled for easy usage.