Cockroaches get lonely and even become ill if they are left alone for too long.
Cats have 32 muscles that control the outer ear while humans have only 6.
All champagne is produced in the Champagne region in France. Otherwise it is called sparkling wine.
Squirrels cannot see the colour red.
In late 19th-Century millions of American children learned in school that just one taste of alcohol could lead to blindness madness or even spontaneous combustion.
Robert Todd Lincoln first son of Abraham Lincoln was present or nearby the assassinations of his father James Garfield and William McKinley.
In 2013 a girl survived ASIANA's Plane Crash only to be run over and killed by a responding fire truck.
A group of finches is called a Charm.
Bats always turn left when exiting a cave.
In 15 years of conquest Alexander The Great never lost a battle.
It is illegal to frown at cows in Bladworth Saskatchewan.
Benjamin Franklin never patented any of his inventions. He reasoned that "we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours; and this we should do freely and generously."
Alcohol doesn't make you forget anything. When you get blackout drunk the brain temporarily loses the ability to create memories.
WW1 was the sixth deadliest conflict in world history.
The longest recorded flight of a chicken is 13 seconds
The first product to have a bar code was Wrigley’s gum.
Potatoes have more chromosomes than humans.
In 1938 Hitler was TIME Magazine's Man of the Year.
Noctule bats fly before sunset, whereas Pipistrelles appear soon after sunset.
"Apollo 13" "Armageddon" and "Around the World in 80 Days" are among the movies NASA keeps aboard the International Space Station.
A blue whale's heart can be as large as a car.
Your ribs move about 5 million times a year every time you breathe!
Both Adolf Hitler and Osama Bin Laden were announced dead on May 1.
Arnold Schonberg suffered from triskaidecphobia the fear of the number 13. He died 13 minutes from midnight on Friday the 13th.
California uses inmates to fight forest fires. Prisoners take the jobs because it reduces their sentence gets them outside and pays better than typical prison jobs.
It takes 3 000 cows to supply the NFL with enough leather for a year’s supply of footballs.
During the American Civil War Generals were 50% more likely to die in combat than Privates.
Brazil once tried to sell an aircraft carrier on eBay.
In Japan there's a train that "floats" above the tracks by magnetism reaching 500 km/h (311 mph).
A child that was Bart's age when The Simpson's first premiered would now be the same age as Homer.
Common Cobra venom is not on the list of top 10 venoms yet it is still 40 times more toxic than cyanide.
LSD was legal in California until 1966.
The Statue of Liberty was originally conceived of as being a peasant Muslim woman in traditional Islamic dress.
In 2010 some schools in southern California banned a dictionary for including a definition of oral sex.
Next to Warsaw the world's largestPolish populationis in New York.
If Manhattan had the same population density as Alaska only 28 people would live on the island.
Britain’s shortest river is the Brun which runs through Burnley in Lancashire.
There's a town in Spain where 700 people share the surname "Japon" as they are descendants of 17th-century samurais who stayed there after an embassy returned to Japan.
The "Shortfin Mako" Shark can accelerate faster than a Porsche.
In Halden a high-security prison in Norway every cell has a flat screen TV an en-suite shower and fluffy white towels.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products