Africa is the only continent that is in all four hemispheres and the only to have land on the prime meridian and the equator.
There are about 30 million dead people on Facebook.
Beauty pageants for children are banned in France. They are punishable with up to 2 years in prison and a €30 000 fine.
A snail has about 25 600 "teeth".
Antarctica is the only continent that does not have land areas below sea level.
20 million 20-year-old trees are cut down in China every year to make chopsticks.
African elephants have bigger ears than Indian elephants.
A steady stream of minor accomplishments makes you more satisfied with your life than a few major accomplishments.
A fierce gust of wind blew 45 year old Vittorio Luise’s car into a rover near Naples Italy in 1980. He managed to break a window climb out and swim to shore–where a tree blew over and killed him.
The evidence linking humans and global warming is as strong as the link between smoking and lung cancer according to the American Association for the Advancement of Science.
There is a version of the Bible translated into Hawaiian Pidgin called 'Da Jesus Book'.
Graca Machel is the only woman to have been first lady of two separate countries: Mozambique and South Africa.
Australia is the only Western country in the world to not have a Bill of Rights.
Every year the average meat-eating American ingests more than enough blood to fill a soda can.
Cats are America's most popular pets: there are 88 million cats compared to 74 million dogs.
The average person takes 183 755 600 steps in a lifetime.
Any text you put into the status update box is sent to Facebook's servers even if you don't click the post button.
Einstein Failed his University Entrance Exam and had to reapply a year later.
It used to be against the law to have a pet dog in Iceland.
Celery has negative calories! It takes more calories to eat a piece of celery than the celery has in it.
The production of Disney's film Tangled was more expensive than Avatar's production.
Manhattan comes from a word in the Lenape language that means "Island of many hills".
Only 37.9% of people have access to the Internet once a year or more.
"IRONIC"is the most commonly misused word in English says Dictionary.com.
There are 20 000 light bulbs on the Eiffel Tower.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Shakespeare invented the words “assassination” and “bump.”
There's a volcano in Indonesia that spews blue flames.
Abraham Lincoln was a licensed bartender.
There are 100 divorces every hour in the U.S.
-40 degrees Fahrenheit is equal to -40 degrees Celsius.
Baby cages hanging out the window were used in America in the 1920s.
In the original script "Rocky" ended with Rocky throwing the fight and opening a pet store for Adrian with the money he made.
It’s impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
Most scholars say Jesus never viewed himself as creating a new religion per se just reforming Judaism.
The first street lights in America were installed in Philadelphia around 1757.
McDonald's is not the world's largest restaurant chain. Subway is.
Oprah Winfrey and Elvis Presley are distant cousins.
Lack of sleep can cause weight gain of 2 pounds (0.9 kg)in under a week.
The first cloned cat was called "CC" short for "Carbon Copy."
30 000 websites are hacked every day.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.