In 2000 Spain's Paralympic basketball team had to return their gold medals after nearly all of their players were found to have no disability.
Potatoes have more chromosomes than humans.
The smallest living dog in terms of length is a chihuahua who measured 15.2 cm (6 in).
Prediabetes increases cancer risk by 15%.
Cigar and pipe smoking is every bit as dangerous as cigarette smoking and possibly even more dangerous.
Elvis Presley is considered the best-selling individual artist of all time with over 500 million records sold.
Dogs are as smart as a 2-year-old baby. They can learn and understand over 150 words.
Abortion Kills More African-Americans Than the Seven Leading Causes of Death Combined.
Ichthyophobia is the fear of fish.
There are about 2 chickens for every human in the world.
Iquitos Peru is the largest city in the world inaccessible by road. It's located deep in the Amazon rainforest and has over 400 000 people.
A group of owls is called a parliament.
A city in Texas renamed itself to "DISH Texas" in order to receive free Dish Satellite service for 10 years.
Tap water has a shelf-life of 6 months after which chlorine dissipates and bacteria starts to grow.
Actor Richard Gere's middle name is Tiffany.
Almonds are members of the peach family.
Amazonian Butterflies Drink Turtle Tears.
Your taste buds are replaced every 10 days.
All Hebrew originating names that end with the letters el have something to do with God.
Dr. Seuss coined the word nerd in his 1950 book “If I Ran The Zoo.”
Most of the world's fastest runners come from a single tribe in Kenya Africa called the "Kalenjins."
A large flawless emerald is worth more than a similarly large flawless diamond.
By 2020 China could have between 30 million and 40 million men who cannot find wives.
In 1997 an Israeli court charged and prosecuted a Jew for depicting Islam's prophet Muhammad as a pig.
51% of Italians can't afford a vacation.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
There are over 58 million dogs in the US
A group of cockroaches is called an intrusion.
The King James Bible has inspired the lyrics of more pop songs than any other book.
Performing the Nazi salute in Germany is a criminal offence punishable by up to 3 years in prison.
svangerskabsforebyggende middel is a Danish word for "condom."
Hyphephilia are people who get aroused by touching fabrics.
A robotic fish was accepted by other fish and became their leader during an experiment by NYU.
A Flemish artist is responsible for the world’s smallest paintings in history. It is a picture of a miller and his mill and it was painted onto a grain of corn.
68% of the people suffer from Phantom Vibration Syndrome the feeling that one's phone is vibrating when it's not.
A group of whales is called a pod.
Coffee is most effective if consumed between 9:30 am and 11:30 am.
The domain GoogleSucks.com is owned by Google.
A snail can sleep for 3 years.
In Switzerland some people still regularly eat dog and cat meat. It's legal in the country.
In India a polling station is set up in a forest for a lone voter in every election since 2004.
- Size: 4Pcs x 12x12inch (30x30cm), Giclee artwork, printed on high quality waterproof cotton canvas.
- Ready to Hang, Stretched and Framed, Easy Setup - Cord setup already, easy hold on the nails(Free accessories).
- Gallery wrapped on approximately 0.75"(2cm) wood bars, the image continues around the sides.
- Painting effect(Not 100% HD Clear) because canvas material rough surface. But OK in a 20 inches distance. (If fulfilled by Seller, Free Shipping, send out within 2-3 bussiness days- Shipping time 4-9 days)
- Brand "SMARTWALLSTATION" has been registered and protected.
- Size: 28" x 24"
- Color: Matte Black
- High-Quality Die-Cut Oracal Vinyl; Made In USA
- Written/Video Instructions Included
- Will not damage walls Non-transferrable
- Special Quote Ceramic Wall Hanging Art Sign
- * Size: 15 x 15 cm / 5.9 x 5.9 inch
- This tile has a smooth surface.
- It comes with a hook for hanging on the wall.