The Mosque of Paris helped Jews escape the Nazis by giving them Muslim IDs during WW2.
37%of Americans think global warming is a hoax.
No U.S. president has been elected after being divorced except for Ronald Reagan.
Benjamin Franklin made 8 voyages across the Atlantic Ocean and was the first to map the Gulf Stream.
National Dance Like A Chicken Day falls on 14th May every year.
Once a dog hits the age of 10 its chance of dying from cancer is 50%.
Polar bears are left-handed.
Hitler believed he was attractive to women so he remained single for political gain. The German people were unaware of Eva Braun until after the war.
According to astronauts space smells like seared steak hot metal and welding fumes.
There are no terrestrial (land) snakes in New Zealand.
Breathing the air of Beijing has the same health risks as smoking 21 cigarettes a day.
The average life of a taste bud is 10 days.
There is a town in France called Condom.
There's a limestone cliff with over 5 000 dinosaur footprints in Bolivia with many dating back 68 million years.
Abe Lincoln is enshrined in the Wrestling Hall of Fame having lost just once in 300 matches.
Steve Jobs was awarded 141 new patents since his death.
In Cleveland Ohio it’s illegal to catch mice without a hunting license.
Moose have very poor vision. Some have even tried to mate with cars.
Angel Falls in Venezuela is 17 times higher than Niagara.
In the Bible God sent two bears to murder 42 children because they had mocked a man for being bald.
A giraffe can go without water longer than a camel.
The word "volcano" originally comes from the name of the Roman god of fire Vulcan.
The giant red star Betelgeuse has a diameter larger than that of the Earth’s orbit around the sun.
The logo of the Royal New Zealand Air Force is the Kiwi a flightless bird.
All champagne is produced in the Champagne region in France. Otherwise it is called sparkling wine.
More U.S. soldiers committed suicide than died in combat in 2012.
A city in Texas renamed itself to "DISH Texas" in order to receive free Dish Satellite service for 10 years.
The first Canadian casualties of the Afghanistan war were from an American pilot bombing a training exercise.
In Baltimore USA it is illegal to wash or scrub a sink regardless of how dirty it is.
Every 40 seconds someone commits suicide.
James Cameron was homeless when writing the movie "The Terminator " and sold the rights for US$1 on the condition he could direct it.
You can see underwater sea life coral reefs and wrecks using Google Maps.
Four planet Earths would be required to sustain the levels of consumption of the U.S.
Listerine was invented in 1879 as a surgical antiseptic and later sold as a floor cleaner and a cure for gonorrhea.
A male gorilla can eat 40 pounds of food a day.
The jars of Nutella sold in a year could cover The Great Wall of China 8 times.
Scientists have discovered that monkeys are susceptible to optical illusions just like humans.
Killer whales are not whales at all, rather a species of dolphin.
The giant panda is actually a bear.
In 1818 the argentine pirate Hippolyte Bouchard attacked Monterey California. After an hour of combat Argentina's flag flew over it.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover