In 1989 the U.S. military blared AC/DC music at General Noriega's compound in Panama for 2 continuous days. The dictator surrendered.
The national anthem of Greece has 158 verses.
Nintendo had a chain of sex hotels in the 1950s.
68%of women say they would have an affair if they knew they could get away with it.
Hitler suffered chronic flatulence and took 28 different drugs to fight it.
Only one home in the U.S. receives more visitors per year than Elvis Presley's home Graceland: the White House.
The scientific name for the Western lowland gorilla is Gorilla gorilla gorilla.
Michael Jackson wanted to do a Harry Potter musical but J.K. Rowling said no.
The cost of building the Statue of Liberty and pedestal amounted to over US$500 000 over US$10m in today's money.
If the amount of water in your body is reduced by just 1% you’ll feel thirsty.
Crack cocaine is considered the most addictive form of cocaine.
Hitler believed he was attractive to women so he remained single for political gain. The German people were unaware of Eva Braun until after the war.
In middle school 74% of girls express interest in Science Technology Engineering and Math but when choosing a college major just 0.4% of high school girls select computer science.
Latinos now outnumber whites in California since 2015.
The "cheerleader effect" the theory that girls look more attractive in groups is scientifically proven.
During a visit to Egypt in 2012 Hillary Clinton was pelted with tomatoes and shoes while the protesters chanted "Monica Monica".
American flags made in China are banned in the U.S. Military.
In the 16th century England punished vagabonds with two years of servitude for the first offence and death penalty for the second.
McDonald's first menu items were hot dogs not hamburgers.
The company that created Zyklon B the gas that was used to kill millions of Jews in the Holocaust still exists as a pest control company.
Just 2.5 million people lived in the U.S.A. in 1776. Today it’s 314 million.
A Burkini is a type of swimsuit for Muslim women which covers the whole body except the face the hands and the feet.
In 1961 Robert F Kennedy said the U.S. would have a black president within 40 years.
Research has shown that domestic cats never forgive. They fail to show signs of reconciliation like other animals do.
By the end of 1993 there were only 623 websites on the World Wide Web.
There are 177 147 ways to tie a tie according to mathematicians.
Tap water has a shelf-life of 6 months after which chlorine dissipates and bacteria starts to grow.
The first sailing boats were invented in Egypt.
The Earth is smoother than a billiard ball if both were the same size.
Google Maps calculates traffic by tracking how fast Android devices are moving on the road.
Every day of the year, 100 whales are killed by whale fisherman.
A “jiffy” is the scientific name for 1/100th of a second.
Landlocked Bolivia maintains a standing navy in preparation for the day it reconquers coastline lost to Chile in the 19th Century.
More than a third of single Italian men between the ages of 30 and 35 live with their parents.
20%of all women in London during the 1700s were prostitutes.
The present population of 5 billion plus people of the world is predicted to become 15 billion by 2080.
Sea shells were once commonly used in many parts of the world as money.
Bill Gates continued to fly coach until 1997 when his net worth was already US$36 billion.
21%of all New York City elementary students from all income levels are obese.
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)