Bob Dylan’s real name is Robert Zimmerman.
A manned rocket reaches the moon in less time than it took a stagecoach to travel the length of England.
Kleenex tissues were originally used as filters in gas masks.
The Automated Teller Machine (ATM) was introduced in England in 1965.
The average speed of Heinz Ketchup squirt is .028 MPH.
15 billion cigarettes are smoked worldwide every day.
When Hitler informed the Czech president of the imminent invasion of his country he suffered a heart attack and had to be kept awake to sign his surrender.
Teddy bears were named after U.S. President Theodore 'Teddy' Roosevelt.
Before they’re even born, sand tiger sharks eat their twin brothers and sisters!
35%of men from rural Brazil have had sex with an animal a study found.
In 1998 all 11 members of a soccer team in Africa were killed by lightning while leaving the other team unhurt.
African elephants only have four teeth to chew their food with.
When the D-Day forces landed Hitler was asleep. None of his generals dared send re-enforcements without his permission and no-one dared wake him.
A lack of exercise is now causing as many deaths as smoking across the world a study suggests.
There's a moon named Cupid that orbits Uranus.
There's a town in Spain where 700 people share the surname "Japon" as they are descendants of 17th-century samurais who stayed there after an embassy returned to Japan.
The word "Scientist"first appeared in 1833.
Plants can get Cancer.
It's scientifically proven that even a small dose of POWER changes how a person's brain operates and diminishes empathy.
Elephant brains can weigh as much as 5 KG (11 LB) more than the brain of any other land animal.
There is a version of the Bible translated into Hawaiian Pidgin called 'Da Jesus Book'.
Urine was used in Ancient Rome to wash clothes.
Mobile phones have 18 times more bacteria than toilet handles.
The poverty line in America was designed assuming every family had a housewife who was a skillful cook.
Leonardo Da Vinci was almost put to death for sodomy. When no witnesses came forward his case was dismissed.
Hippopotamuses do eighty percent of their vocalization under water.
Giraffe are already extinct in at least seven countries in Africa.
Giraffes only need to drink once every few days. Most of their water comes from all the plants they eat.
Rich people in China hire body doubles to serve their prison sentence.
Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.
Mexican free-tailed bats sometimes fly up to two miles high to feed or to catch tail-winds that carry them over long distances at speeds of more than 60 miles per hour.
Albert Einstein and Charles Darwin both married their first cousins
Farts have been clocked at a speed of 10 feet per second (7 mph).
George Washington is the only man whose birthday is a legal holiday in every state of the U.S as of a few years ago.
Approximately 100 people die each year when they are stepped on by cows.
In 2013 soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo opened a museum dedicated to himself.
The Bible contains plenty of puns funny names humorous imagery sarcasm and irony.
Around Central Park New York it can cost almost US$300 000 a year just for the right to operate a hot dog stand.
One "dog year" is not equivalent to 7 human years. Dogs age at various rates depending on their size.
Michael Jackson wanted to do a Harry Potter musical but J.K. Rowling said no.
- Provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact System
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups, including your upper, middle and lower ABS and obliques, thighs, gluts, calves, forearms, triceps and biceps
- COMP and portable
- Comes Fully Assembled, Adjustable dual resistance
- Exercise DVD & Fitness Guide Included
- Brand: Ollieroo®.
- Comes Fully Assembled,occupied area is small, easy to store and easy to carry.
- Dual resistance springs for ABS and core strengthening,Perfect for provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact system.
- Suitable for each stage of the fitness crowd, long service life-Adjustable resistance to accomodate both beginners and advanced users.
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups,including your upper,middle and lower ABS and obliques,thighs,gluts,calves,forearm,triceps,biceps,combines more than 14 great exercises.
- VERSATILE and CONVENIENT: Wonder Core Smart is so versatile it replaces 6 resistance gym equipment PLUS cardio to give you the total body workout from the comfort of your own home!
- EFFICIENT: Wonder Core offers dual resistance to work muscle groups on the way up, and down, to optimize results and get you the body you want and deserve!
- ADJUSTABLE resistance to accommodate beginners and advanced health and fitness enthusiasts!
- FREE Twister Board so you can incorporate new exercises to your daily workout routines!
- FREE Wonder Core Manual, DVD Guide, and Meal Plan. Note: The Wonder Core Smart comes fully assembled for easy usage.