Islam is the second-largest and the fastest-growing religion in the world.
38%of Christianity is projected to live in sub-Saharan Africa in 2050.
Leo Da Vinci's studies of river erosion convinced him that Earth is much older than the Bible implies.
An estimated 80% of animals on Earth have six legs.
Over 6 milligrams of gold are lost every year from a Wedding Ring just by wearing it.
Uranus' moons are named after characters from the works of Shakespeare and Alexander Pope.
Google has found GPA's and test scores to be "worthless as criteria for hiring"; they have teams where 14% of their employees haven't gone to college.
In 2013 soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo opened a museum dedicated to himself.
25% Russians die before reaching the age of 55 compared to just 1% in the U.S. and Vodka is to blame.
The Roman Emperor Gaius Caligula made his horse a senator.
A human baby has over 60 more bones than an adult.
In “Casablanca” Humphrey Bogart never said “Play it again Sam”.
Hitler planned to collect thousands of Jewish artifacts to build a "Museum of An Extinct Race" after the war.
The "No Animals Were Harmed" moniker on movies only applies while film is actually recording.
In Japan KFC is a typical feast of Christmas Eve.
"Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God" was Benjamin Franklin's suggested motto for the Great Seal of the U.S.
All of the bacteria in our body collectively weighs about 4 pounds.
Christian Atheists believe in the teachings of Christ but not that they were divinely inspired. They see Jesus as a humanitarian and philosopher rather than the "son of God."
Scientists have discovered that monkeys are susceptible to optical illusions just like humans.
Gun sales in the U.S. actually increase after mass shootings.
Wal-Mart has a lower acceptance rate (2.6%) than Harvard University (8.9%).
Only 5% of dogs experience dental decay compared with 90% of children.
During London's "Great Smog" of 1952 between 4 000 and 12 000 people died in a few days due to air pollution.
149 - 0 is the highest score ever made in a Soccer game
John F. Kennedy won a Pulitzer Prize in 1957 although much of the book was ghostwritten by his aide Theodore Sorensen.
The Sunrise in parts of China can be as late as 10 AM becausethe country joined its five time zones into a single one.
More than 86 000 people are injured by tripping over their cats and dogs every year in the U.S.
The average divorcee takes almost 18 months to get over the split.
In Alaska it is illegal to whisper in someone’s ear while they’re moose hunting.
You is the second most spoken English word
The population of Ireland still hasn't recovered from the famine of 1845-1852. It was at 8 million before the famine and is at 6.5 million today.
Rapper NoClue is the World's Fastest Rapper with 723 syllables in 51.27 seconds (14.1 syllables per second).
It is illegal for U.S. citizens to eat penguins.
The sperm of a mouse is actually longer than the sperm of an elephant.
Before being an actor Bruce Willis worked as a private investigator.
The first car accident occurred in 1891 in Ohio.
Ostriches can run faster than horses, and the males can roar like lions.
In 2009 snipers were deployed in Australia to protect a colony of little penguins from predators.
74% of young Indians prefer an arranged marriage over a free-choice one a 2013 survey found.
In Germany there's a specific word for analyzing and learning to live with the past in particular the Holocaust: "Vergangenheitsbewaltigung."
- Designed for a Healthy Life: Steps Counting, Find Your Phone, Camera Remote Control, Sedentary Reminder, SMS Reminding, Call Reminder, Incoming Calls Show, Calories Burned Measuring, and Sleep Management etc.
- The wristband is made of silicone, soft and skin friendly, very comfortable to wear. Using stretchy silicone material, the wearable maximum length is 7.6 inches, minimum length is 5.5 inches
- USB Connect: The whole display can be pulled out from the band and used as a USB stick. With a USB connector, it's very continent to charge the built-in battery via charger or computer
- Fit For: iPhone 4S or above (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iTouch5, iPad3, iPad4, iPad air, iPad mini etc IOS 7.0 or above system) Android 4.3 or above, Bluetooth 4.0. Not Fit For: Lenovo, TCL, Asus phone
- If you have any question with the item, please email to: email@example.com, we will reply within 24 hours. We offer an 30-day money-back guarantee, if the purchase has any quality defect. Please be assured the purchase
- See notifications,SMS reminding,call reminder,Incoming calls show on the OLED display.
- How to PAIR DEVICE to your phone:Download and install the VERYFIT app from Apple Store or Google Play.Open app and click on Device Icon on the bottom of screen.Tap on "Bind Device" to search then click on "Bind" to confirm once found.Device should vibrate when bound.If the app does not find the device:press on Fit-Fire until you feel it vibrate to turn on and tap on "refresh",searching device again,then bind device,your device will be paired to phone.
- First time to use,take host out of the band,plug it into a USB port to charge(If you can not see the red indicator light,pls turn the host to other side to put in) the screen will activate.Then download APP 'Veryfit For Heartrate'/Veryfit OR Veryfit 2.0(This app can not control music,but the heart rate monitor is more accurate.And it is easy to connect with device.
- USB recharged design:Rechargeable & Long-lasting battery,about 7-10 Standby time/ 4 days Using time. Please charge it before running out of battery.30 minutes charging time is enough,do not charge it overnight.
- All day tracking:step counting,distance tracking,calorie burned; Sleep monitor: Incoming call notice,remote camera,music control,find phone,lost warning,out of range alarm. 1.First times to use,please recharge it and download APP"Veryfit For Heartrate"/VeryFit 2.0 from Apple Store or Google Play; 2.Data will be refreshed after using one day . You could find previous data in the app by click the button "Details".it can save on the band one week. So you must sync to it each week.Any problem, We promise to get back to you within 24 hours
- Purchase replacement band here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G83K1HY
- 1) Pedometer:Record daily walking of steps and mileage. 2) Dear Friends,Please Note-Calls and SMS vibration reminders :Just for Android system mobiles,not for Apple system
- Sleep Monitor:TW64 is able to detect how long you sleep, through its health software, count up your time of deep sleep,light sleep.
- Stable charger:Unique charger guarantees that TW64 could be charging stably,even in the moving car or running ,climbling.
- The energy consumption:Calculate the daily consumption of calories and heat.