Each year Americans throw out enough soda cans and bottles to reach the moon and back 20 times.
37%Of New Yorkers were born in another country.
The first known transfusion of blood was performed as early as 1667 when Jean-Baptiste transfused two pints of blood from a sheep to a young man
A 99-year-old man divorced his 96-year-old wife after 77 years of marriage because he discovered an affair she had in the 1940s.
Brazil is the 5th largest country in the world.
Ancient Romans ran cold aqueduct water in pipes through their houses in an early form of air conditioning.
An apple, potato, and onion all taste the same if you eat them with your nose plugged.
Every year about 98% of atoms in your body are replaced.
When Steve Jobs accused Bill Gates of stealing from Apple Gates said "I think it's more like we both had this rich neighbor named Xerox and I broke into his house to steal the TV set and found out that you had already stolen it."
The phrase “raining cats and dogs” originated in seventeenth-century England. During heavy rainstorms, many homeless animals would drown and float down the streets, giving the appearance that it had actually rained cats and dogs.
If you come from Manchester you are a Mancunian.
The first thing ever bought and sold across the Internet was a bag of marijuana around 1971.
Nazi Joseph Goebbels' wife's descendants are Germany's richest family nowadays.
The only nation whose name begins with an “A” but doesn’t end in an “A” is Afghanistan.
The most common name in Italy is Mario Rossi.
Prostitutes in Spain have to wear reflective vests like highway workers to reduce accidents.
White Chocolate isn't technically Chocolate as it contains no cocoa solids or cocoa liquor.
Orcas (killer whales) kill sharks by torpedoing up into the shark’s stomach from underneath causing the shark to explode.
In 15 years of conquest Alexander The Great never lost a battle.
Hitler's plan for Moscow was to kill all its residents and cover it with an artificial lake.
Chocolate is the only edible substance to melt around 93° F just below human body temperature. That's why chocolate melts in your mouth.
If you leave everything to the last minute… it will only take a minute.
Heart disease is the No. 1 killer of women.
Oceans cover 71% of the Earth's surface.
It takes about 50 glasses of water to grow the oranges to make one glass of orange juice.
James Cameron was homeless when writing the movie "The Terminator " and sold the rights for US$1 on the condition he could direct it.
Spiders don't have penises. They mate with the appendages on their face.
20% of office coffee mugs contain fecal bacteria.
After World War I there were so few men in Germany that only 1 in 3 women would find a husband.
The average salary in Cuba in 2013 was 471 pesos or US$20 a month.
Women live longer than men partly because their immune systems age more slowly.
In 2010 the Catholic Church had an income of US$97 billion.
37% of the web is PORN
Once a dog hits the age of 10 its chance of dying from cancer is 50%.
There are no 24 hours in a day. It has 23 hours 56 minutes and 4 seconds the time it takes the earth to rotate on its axis.
Night vision goggles are green because the human eye can differentiate more shades of green than any other color.
Mankind has left 96 bags of urine feces and vomit on the moon.
Sprite may be one of the best remedies for hangovers according to studies.
30 000 dogs a day are slaughtered in China for meat and fur.
Donkeys kill more people than plane crashes.
- $5 Preloaded 30-Day wireless service at 2¢ per VOICE TEXT & 2¢/MB nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data. That's 250 minutes talk or 250 texts or 250 MB Data.
- Our prepaid sim cards are designed for users that need a minimal amount of airtime each month/year. Sim card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee NO Contract NO Credit Check.
- Our service will work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
- Control any plug in device from anywhere and keep an eye on your device's energy usage using the Geeni app (iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher)
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in
- Set your schedule and automatically tailor your plugged in devices to perfectly fit your life
- Save money, energy and the environment
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa & Google assistant
- Powerful function :pedometer, distance, calorimetric measurement, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, SMS and content alerts, alarm settings, incoming calls alert, caller ID display, application messages alert, find your phone, anti lost, reminder of exercise goal.
- Methods: scan the QR code on the manual or download "Wearfit" in APP store. Please make sure your phone Bluetooth function was turned on. Open "Wearfit", click the selection of link to bracelet, find the device name in the list and click it. Then enter the main interface. The "wearfit" app is compatible with Bluetooth 4 and above smart phones, iOS version 8 above, or Android version 4.4 above.
- To measure heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, it need to wait for 1-2 minutes. The measurements are for reference only, as it's not a medical device after all.
- The bracelet is made of special silicone, comfortable for wearing, suitable for 5.5-8 inch various sizes of wrist. 80mA lithium battery, charging 1.5 hours about 5 days of standby time.
- Waterproof: waterproof grade IP67, can effectively prevent the rainwater, sweat, and prevent dust.