In the Netherlands there are dozens of public facilities where you can bring recreational drugs including marijuana cocaine and ecstasy to test if they are safe.
The town of Docker River in Australia was once invaded by 6 000 camels that came in search of water.
About a third of male fish in British rivers are changing sex due to pollution especially from contraceptive pills a research found.
Of a total of about 7 000 staff at Auschwitz only 750 were ever punished.
Sigmund Freud had a morbid fear of ferns.
German chocolate cake isn't German. It's named for Sam German an American baker.
Mary is mentioned more in Islam's Quran than in the entire New Testament.
Fortune cookies are not a traditional Chinese custom. They were invented in early 1900 in San Francisco.
The name "Cappuccino" comes from the resemblance of the drink to the clothing of the Capuchin monks.
One drop of the Beaked Sea Snake venom can kill 3 adult men.
Other names for Cocaine are nose candy white lady stardust and Charlie.
Every Apple iPhone ad displays the time as 9:41 AM the time Steve Jobs unveiled it in 2007.
2 million German women aged 13-70 were allegedly raped by the Red Army on WW2.
Over 900 streets in the United States are named after Martin Luther King Jr.
You are more likely to die from a falling coconut than from a shark attack.
There's a 10 000-seat replica of Solomon's Temple in Sao Paulo Brazil.
There's a coast-to-coast hiking trail that stretches from Delaware to California.
Japan consists of over 6 800 islands.
You share your birthday with at least 9 million other people in the world.
McDonald's makes about US$75 million per day.
There's a zipline connecting Spain and Portugal. It's 2 365 ft (720 m) and 60 seconds long.
The U.S. State with the longest official name is the State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations.
Texas has its own pledge of allegiance.
Christopher Columbus thought that the world was shaped like a woman's breast.
On January 2000 due to a computer glitch incorrect Down syndrome test results were sent to 154 pregnant women and two abortions were carried out.
In 1973 the crew of Skylab 4 staged the first strike in space. They requested time off to "look out the window and think."
One woman dies every hour in India because of dowry-related crimes.
A group of frogs is called an army.
A snail can have 25 000 teeth.
Rio de Janeiro's beaches have 1.7 million times the disease-causing viruses of what would be considered hazardous on a California beach.
The city of Venice stands on about 120 small islands.
In 2006 an Australian man tried to sell New Zealand on Ebay. The starting price was AU$0.01 and managed to reach AU$3000 before Ebay closed the auction.
Anne Frank was posthumously baptized "by proxy" into Mormonism at least 9 times.
Canada has the largest coastline in the world.
CARROTS were originally PURPLE
Indonesia is home to the world'slargest Islamic population.
At birth, baby kangaroos are only about an inch long – no bigger than a large water bug or a queen bee.
The most disliked video on YouTube is Justin Bieber's "Baby " with over 4 400 000 dislikes.
There's a lizard known as Jesus Christ Lizard due to its ability to run on the water.
A 20-month-old baby became the youngest professional soccer player ever after being signed up by a Belgian club.
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)