An individual horse has a peak power output of 14.9 horsepower.
During the chariot scene in “Ben Hur” a small red car can be seen in the distance.
King Charles XIV of Sweden had a tattoo that read "Death to Kings"
You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching television.
Having an orgasm at least 3 times a week cuts in half the likelihood of coronary heart disease.
The U.S. bought Alaska for 2 cents an acre from Russia.
70%of the oxygen we breathe are produced by the oceans.
75% of all sesame seeds grown in Mexico end up on McDonald's hamburger buns.
There are more skin cancer cases due to indoor tanning than lung cancer cases due to smoking.
“Ithyphallophobia” is a morbid fear of seeing thinking about or having an erect penis.
The Marshall Islands won't exist if we warm the planet 2 degrees.
There are more beetles than any other animal. In fact one out of every four animals is a beetle.
Hair is made from the same substance as fingernails.
Before they’re even born, sand tiger sharks eat their twin brothers and sisters!
A 99-year-old man divorced his 96-year-old wife after 77 years of marriage because he discovered an affair she had in the 1940s.
During WW2 an American pilot fell over 20 000 feet (6 700 m) and survived by crashing through the glass roof of a train station.
A woman from Michigan gave birth to her babies on 8/8/8 9/9/9 and 10/10/10
If done perfectly a rubix cube combination can be solved in 17 turns.
Over 250 million Nokia 1100 devices were sold making it the bestselling electrical gadget in history.
The longest recorded flight of a chicken is 13 seconds
There are approximately 1 600 pizza restaurants in New York City.
There is a town in Mexico where people have a huge fist fight to ask the gods for a good rainy season.
Carrots don't make your eyesight better. That was a lie from the British to cover up their technology from the NAZI during WW2.
Arachnophobia is the fear of spiders.
The hammerthrow is illegal as a high school sport in all states except Rhode Island.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
"He kept us out of war" was Woodrow Wilson' slogan for the 1916 election. About a month after he took office the U.S. declared war on Germany.
Siri was supposed to be for Android and BlackBerry phones before Siri Inc. was bought by Apple back in April of 2010.
Along with 1.4 million tons of debris removed 19 435 body parts were recovered from the WTC after 9/11.
More people are afraid of spiders than death. Amazingly few people are afraid of Champagne corks even though you are more likely to be killed by one than by a spider.
In 1913 Argentina was the world's 10th wealthiest nation per capita. Now it's the 54th.
Men are less promiscuous when women are scarce.
40%of minors having an abortion report that neither of their parents knew about the abortion.
The average salary in Cuba in 2013 was 471 pesos or US$20 a month.
In Japan 90% of mobile phones are waterproof because youngsters use them even in the shower.
It is believed that sharks first appeared 420 million years ago.
A cat's tail contains nearly 10% of all the bones in its body.
A bat can eat up to 1,000 insects per hour.
In Japan teachers and students come together to clean the classrooms and cafeteria.
Your ribs move about 5 million times a year every time you breathe!
In the Middle Ages BEER was consumed more than water as the alcohol made it safer.
- This Bundle Includes 4 Items (Non OEM): Black Soft Skin, Armband, Screen Protector, and Smart Headphone Wrap
- Durable, Precise Cutouts Give Easy Access to All the Functionalities
- Offers Tough, Durable, Transparent Surface While Keeping the LCD Screen Clean and Reduce Fingerprints
- Compatible with Sandisk Sansa Clip Sport ONLY (MP3 Player Not Included)
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- TRUE HD HIGH FIDELITY SOUND Featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and state of the art acoustic components that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble.
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT WITH IPX-7 WATERPROOF RATING - ActivBuds feature Ergonomically designed flexible ear hooks with gel flex silicone earbuds to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place to guarantee fatigue free ears and tangle free comfort.
- LONGEST BATTERY LIFE - The new and improved lithium polymer battery allows seamless enjoyment of music for up to 8 hours and 240 hours stand-by with a quick charge of only 1.5 hours.
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY WITH CVC 6.0 NOISE SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - Connect seamlessly with all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 30 feet away. With Noise Suppression technology focus on your favorite music and answer calls without skips or missed words.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND BONUS ITEMS - Bonus Accessories with 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 30 days no-questions-asked return policy. Value for money guaranteed, Buy the Senso ActiveBuds worry free today.