Who’s that playing the piano on the “Mad About You” theme? Paul Reiser himself.
A woman can get pregnant while she is already pregnant.
In 2000 Spain's Paralympic basketball team had to return their gold medals after nearly all of their players were found to have no disability.
A man called Billy Owen lost an eye and half his face to cancer and used it to start a career as a zombie actor.
There's a direct descendant of Christopher Columbus alive today. He's a Spanish noble.
Mongolia is the largest landlocked country.
In Japan Ronald McDonald is called Donald McDonald due to a lack of a clear "r" sound in Japanese.
1 in 5 people in France has experienced depression making it the most depressed country in the world.
You can start a fire with ice.
Gandhi never won the Nobel Peace Prize despite being nominated five times.
A hedgehog’s heart beats 300 times a minute on average.
Nerve impulses to and from the brain travel as fast as 170 miles (274 km) per hour.
The death penalty was outlawed in the UK partly because a man was wrongfully executed for the murder of his wife and daughter in 1950.
The Simpson's co-creator Sam Simon died of terminal cancer and left most of his fortune to animal charities and feeding the hungry.
If Pinokio says “My Noes Will Grow Now”, it would cause a paradox. Details here.
If it’s reduced by 10% you’ll die.
More people in the world are suffering from obesity than from hunger.
Stephen Hawking's son once added swear words to his dad's voice synthesizer as a prank.
Norwegian scientists have hypothesized that Rudolph’s red nose is probably the result of a parasitic infection of his respiratory system.
Larry King crashed into John F. Kennedy's car in 1958. JFK said he'd forget the whole thing if King promised to vote for him when he ran for president.
Israel is so small you can run through it from west to east in 2 hours and from top to bottom in 9 days.
Every day plants convert sunlight into energy equivalent to six times the entire power consumption of human civilization.
It is believed that sharks first appeared 420 million years ago.
The world's oldest hotel has been operating since 705 AD.
A face-recognition software determined that Leonardo Da Vinci's Mona Lisa is 83% happy 9% disgusted 6% fearful and 2% angry.
Rugby North Dakota is the geographical center of North America.
China is the world's largest supplier of Bibles.
The top butterfly flight speed is 12 miles per hour. Some moths can fly 25 miles per hour!
35% of American workers said they would forgo a pay raise in exchange for having their boss fired.
Alcohol is not digested; it gets absorbed directly into the bloodstream.
Homosexuals are 39% more likely to beleft-handed.
Steve Jobs once called Google to tell them the yellow gradient in the second "O" of their logo wasn't quite right.
Every time you lick a stamp you consume 1/10 of a calorie.
New Yorkers spent 74 hours of their lives in traffic jams in 2014.
Black cats are considered to bring good luck in Japan.
Cows from different areas have a different moo accent.
A U.S. journalist faces 105 years in jail for posting a link on the web.
"Tinku" is a festival in Bolivia where people beat each other for 2 or 3 days straight.
The day after tomorrow is called "Overmorrow."
A person can live without food for about a month but only about a week without water.
- No Fitness,No Summer.Sports Fitness Tracker Powerful Function - Pedometer, Distance, Calories Burned Measuring, Sleep Monitor,Smart alarm clock, sedentary alert, finding phone, anti-lost alert, Incoming Call ID Show,SMS/Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp/Linkedin/Instagram alert,calling reminder, camera remote capture, music control.(all this function need fitness watch synchronize with your smartphone by APP)
- Compatible with Smartphone: It can compatible with Android Os (above 4.4) and iPhone (above iOS 7.1). Download and install app"Veryfit for heart rate"to your smartphone from google play store or apple store, you can also scan QR code on the user manual. Then connect fitness tracker with smartphone by bluetooth.
- Cool Fashional Design: combined with fashion, sports and business. With 0.86 inch OLED HD Display screen.Slim, comfortable and easy to wear. You will barely feel like you have anything on your wrist at all. Charger is Attached to the band itself on th etop. It goes inside the band.
- No Charging Cable Needed - SMARTER fitness tracker can be removed off the strap and recharged from any 5V/1.0A USB power supply. Long-lasting battery: Just need to charge 1 hours and then you get a 7 days standby fitness tracker.
- Key Specifications: Bluetooth 4.0 smart bracelet with Call/MSM Reminder for Smart phone, IP67 water resistance. Please charge it fully when receiving smart bracelet.*Please Note: This product DOESN'T with heart rate monitor.
- ◆Smart fitness tracker! Use this revolutionary new device to track not only steps taken,but also distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes. You get INSTANT REMINDERS when CALLS or TEXTS are coming in, plus you can activate the Anti Lost feature to get alerted when your Phone becomes too far from the Smart Band. Never risk losing your phone again!
- ◆ADVANCED BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY MAKES YOUR LIFE EASIER ✔ Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to virtually any and every brand/model of Smart Phone. You get to take advantage of Bluetooth making connecting and transferring data to your Phone or mobile device a breeze every time.
- ◆IMPROVE SLEEP PATTERNS AND HABITS WITHOUT DISTURBING YOUR PARTNER ✔ Monitor how long and well you sleep, and wake only you (not your partner) with a silent alarm.
- ◆NEW DESIGN, USB interface, directly charging, convenient and quickly.It don't need the charge cable any more when you charge the wristband.
- ◆TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HELPFUL REMINDERS TO REACH YOUR GOALS QUICKER!! ✔ Set reminders to alert you when you have been sitting or motionless for too long. Take charge of your body today with our industry leading Smart Wristband! You'll get Serious versatility that can even transform your phone into a Remote Shooting Camera using the Smart Band to control the shots! ** Requires iOS 7.1 and above or Android 4.4 and above. This Smart Band Does NOT Work With WINDOWS PHONES.