A lethal dose of chocolate for a human being is about 22 lbs. or 40 Hershey bars.
Elephants are the only mammals that cannot jump.
Beetles taste like apples wasps like pine nuts and worms like fried bacon.
If you were to take a taxicab from New York City to Los Angeles it would cost you $8 325.
Snakes kill 100 000 people every year.
30% of pregnant women crave non-food items an eating disorder called pica.
The average divorcee takes almost 18 months to get over the split.
The life span of giant pandas in the wild is approximately 20 years.
Male bees will try to attract sex partners with orchid fragrance.
Screeched is the longest English word with one syllable.
Human saliva contains a painkiller called opiorphin that is six times more powerful than morphine.
The largest elephant on record weighed about 24 000 pounds (10 886 kg) with a height of 13 feet (3.96 m).
The 2011 earthquake near Japan increased the Earth's rotation speed shortening the day by 1.8 microseconds.
Some moths never eat anything as adults because they don’t have mouths. They must live on the energy they stored as caterpillars.
Homosexuality was still classified as an illness in Sweden in 1979. Swedes protested by calling in sick to work claiming they "felt gay".
The official Twitter account of @Sweden is given to a random citizen every week to manage.
The crocodile’s tongue is unmovable, as it is attached to the roof of its mouth.
There're more bacteria in your mouth than there are people in the world.
Dr. Seuss coined the word nerd in his 1950 book “If I Ran The Zoo.”
Blue eyes tend to be more sensitive to light.
English is Louis C.K.'s second language. He was raised in Mexico and exclusively spoke Spanish until age seven.
87% of scientists believe climate change is mostly caused by human activity while only 50% of the public does.
A Penny costs 2.4 cents to manufacture.
Twitter is more addictive than cigarettes and alcohol according to a study.
A lion in the wild usually makes no more than 20 kills a year.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Each year Americans throw out enough soda cans and bottles to reach the moon and back 20 times.
A scientist in Antarctica got a date through Tinder with a girl camping just 45 minutes away.
Slugs have 4 noses.
1 in every 4 Americans has appeared someway or another on television.
De-extinction is scientifically possible. Several viruses have already been brought back including the 1918 flu pandemic virus.
The richest 1% of the population owns 48% of the world's wealth.
To be a London black cab driver one is expected to know over 25 000 roads and 50 000 points of interest and pass a test called "The Knowledge."
When Louis Pasteur was working on the rabies vaccine if he or his assistants got infected they were to be shot in the head.
Most American car horns honk in the key of F.
A square mile of fertile earth has 32 000 000 earthworms in it.
On average 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily.
6 months before the Challenger disaster a lone engineer told his superiors about the O-Ring problem and warned the result "would be a catastrophe of the highest order: loss of human life."
There are no polar bears in Antarctica only in the Arctic.
In 1778 fashionable women of Paris never went out in blustery weather without a lightning rod attached to their hats.
Earth Texas is the only place on Earth named "Earth."
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products