Chemotherapy is a by-product of the mustard gas used in WW1.
White people consume 60-80% of all rap music in the U.S.
Cows have best friends and become sad when they are separated according to scientists.
The shape of plant collenchyma’s cells and the shape of the bubbles in beer foam are the same – they are orthotetrachidecahedrons.
Sucking a king's nipples was a gesture of submission in ancient Ireland.
It is illegal to hunt camels in the state of Arizona.
A steady stream of minor accomplishments makes you more satisfied with your life than a few major accomplishments.
Philophobia is the fear of falling in love.
The Statue Of Liberty's full name is "Liberty Enlightening the World."
In 1386 a pig in France was executed by public hanging for the murder of a child
10% of US electricity is made from dismantled atomic bombs.
When Neil Armstrong first walked on the moon he carried with him a piece of the Wright brothers' first airplane.
It is forbidden for aircraft to fly over the Taj Mahal.
The official name of Spain is the "Kingdom of Spain."
Even though the Hindenburg was inflated with 7 million cubic feet of highly flammable hydrogen gas it had a smoking room.
Wealthy Russians hire fake ambulances to beat Moscow's traffic.
2 million German women aged 13-70 were allegedly raped by the Red Army on WW2.
The most sensitive cluster of nerves is at the base of the spine.
There's a rare mental disorder where people imagine that they are decomposing dead or non-existent.
All dolphins have a different whistle.
It is illegal to spay or neuter your dog in Norway except under very specific circumstances.
Bolivia was not a landlocked country. Its territory on the Pacific Ocean was lost to Chile after the War of the Pacific in the mid 19th century.
There are more English words beginning with the letter "s" than with any other letter.
The Statue of Liberty has a 35-foot (10 6m) waistline.
More than 870 000 Jews were killed at Treblinka with a staff of just 150 people.
A Church built into a cave is the largest church in the Middle East.
After the Titanic sank the families of the band members were billed By White Star Line for the cost of the uniforms worn as the band members died.
Dogs were used as messengers in WW1 carrying orders to the front lines in capsules attached to their bodies.
Historically for every 100 climbers who have made it to the summit of Mount Everest 4 have died.
$10 If you have $10 in your pocket and no debts you are wealthier than 25% of Americans.
Nike's slogan "Just do it" was inspired by the last words of a man about to be executed.
The cost to construct a new Golden Gate Bridge today would be approximately US$1.2 billion.
Leonardo Da Vinci was the first to explain why the sky is blue.
Every minute 1.8 million new "likes" are made on Facebook.
In 1984 a Canadian farmer began renting advertising space on his cows.
A cockroach can live several weeks with its head cut off.
In 2014 about 89% of Google's US$66 billion in revenue came from advertising.
Hiroshima and Nagasaki are not radioactive any more mostly because the bombs didn't touch the ground but were detonated in the air.
if you die in Amsterdam without any friends or family left to attend your funeral a poet will write a poem for you and recite it at your funeral.
The Earth's core is about as hot as the sun.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products