When Menelik II emperor of Ethiopia felt unwell he would eat a few pages of the Bible.
Apple's iPhone is almost twice more expensive in Brazil than in the U.S.
The White House Correspondent's Dinner was men-only until 1962 when JFK refused to attend unless women did.
Dreamt is the only English word that ends in the letters amt
In 1895 Hampshire police handed out the first ever speeding ticket, fining a man for doing 6mph!
Instead of kissing mothers of the Manchu tribe used to show affection by sucking their child's penis in public because kissing was considered sexual.
The dot over the letter “i” is called a tittle.
Cyprus has a map on its flag.
The average person takes 183 755 600 steps in a lifetime.
A Blogger hired a woman to slap him every time he's on Facebook.
In Brazil just 43% of adults have a high-school degree. In Sweden it's 87%.
Greyhounds are the fastest dogs on Earth and can run at speeds of 45 mph.
Stephen Hawking's son once added swear words to his dad's voice synthesizer as a prank.
Women in Niger have an average of 7 children the world's highest rate.
Hyphephilia are people who get aroused by touching fabrics.
The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.
Americans spend more money on pets yearly than Germany spends on its entire defense budget.
In the last 60 years over 23 000 North Koreans have defected to South Korea. Only two South Koreans have gone to the North.
If the U.S. can raise its 34.5% recycling rate to 75% it will be the CO2 equivalent of removing 50 million cars from the road.
Apple sold 340 000 iPhones per day in 2012.
Lawn darts are illegal in Canada.
Men with attractive wives report higher levels of satisfaction with their marriages a study says.
Most antibiotics are made from bacteria.
The average person spends 6 months of their life sitting at red lights.
In the U.K. it is legal for kids over 5 years old to drink alcohol at home or on other private premises.
In Virginia it is illegal to hunt on a Sunday except for raccoons which can be hunted until 2 AM.
1 in every 6 women has been the victim of sexual assault in the U.S.
A child dies every 8 seconds from contaminated water.
In Japan, it is completely acceptable to name your child ‘Buttocks’ or ‘Prostitute’.
The person who invented the Frisbee was cremated and made into frisbees after he died!
Karoke means empty orchestra in Japanese.
In Iran a law from 2013 allows Men to marry their 13-year-old adopted daughters.
Death penalty trials are 20 times more expensive than trials seeking a sentence of life in prison without parole.
Mr. Rogers is an ordained minister.
In 1997 an Israeli court charged and prosecuted a Jew for depicting Islam's prophet Muhammad as a pig.
Many claim that a genocide was committed in Australia against its native people from 1910 to 1970 in an effort to create a "white Australia."
The last words Abraham Lincoln heard were "you sockdologizing old man-trap " a punchline from the play "Our American Cousin."
The Hundred Years' War lasted for 116 years.
Many American Civil War soldiers had "nostalgia" listed as their cause of death meaning homesickness.
Koala bears aren't bears: They're marsupials.
- Capture, Store and Relive Special Moments with this Ultra-Light Weight WEARABLE Camera!!!
- Camera + Camcorder: Snap Hi-Res 12 MegaPixel Images & Record Full HD 1080p Video
- 1.8 inch LCD Display Screen Allows you to View & Playback Real-Time Pictures and Videos
- Built-in WiFi for Wireless Connectivity & Control - Download the Free App: Snap Pics & Record Video with Your Smartphone! - Easy PC Connect: Save & Share
- Micro SD Card Slot for Easy File Sharing & File Transfer, card is NOT included - Integrated Microphone for Audio Recording - Includes Attachment Clip & USB Charging Cable.
- 1 hour live broadcasting
- 8MP image sensor
- Hd 720P30 video recording
- Free ion snapcam companion app (ios and android)
- Requires microsd card up to 32gb (not included)
- Capture 5MP photos stills
- 2.5 Hours of HD 720p video recording
- Shoots full HD 720p @ 30 fps video
- Requires microSD card up to 32GB (not Included)
- Free iON SnapCam companion app (iOS and Android)