During London's "Great Smog" of 1952 between 4 000 and 12 000 people died in a few days due to air pollution.
In 2010 Finland became the first country in the world to make Internet access a legal right.
Albert Einstein considered himself an agnostic not an atheist.
The Incas' measurement of time was based on how long it took to boil a potato.
Humans put a man on the Moon before they put wheels on luggage.
Pepsi originally contained pepsin thus the name.
In Britain a woman was given 20 months in jail for creating fake Facebook profiles to send abusive messages to herself.
Over 60% of all those who marry get divorced.
Rastafarians are legally allowed to possess marijuana in Italy due to it being a 'sacrament' to the religion.
A new model of the chemistry of the early solar system says that up to half the water now on Earth was inherited from an abundant supply of interstellar ice as our sun formed.
Daniel Radcliffe who played Harry Potter was allergic to Harry Potter glasses.
Alcohol kills one person every 10 seconds worldwide.
Norway owns an uninhabited frozen island located halfway between Africa and Antarctica.
Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
The Movie "Paranormal Activity" cost less than $15 000 to make but grossed over $193 000 000.
In every episode of “Seinfeld” there is a Superman picture or reference somewhere.
You can't name your child "Ikea" or "Elvis" in Sweden.
An experiment in 1998 found that a bright light shone on the backs of human knees can reset the brain's sleep-wake clock.
Andorra a tiny country between France & Spain has the longest average lifespan: 83.49 years.
Drinking grapefruit while taking medication can cause instant overdose and death.
The common basilisk is also known as the "Jesus Christ Lizard" for its ability to run on the surface of water.
Smoking near Apple computers voids the warranty.
When Montenegro became independent from Yugoslavia its Internet domain name went from .yu to .me.
Dr. Ruth the famous sex therapist was once a sniper in the Israeli army.
Bolivia was not a landlocked country. Its territory on the Pacific Ocean was lost to Chile after the War of the Pacific in the mid 19th century.
Google owns many domains to cover mistypes such as: Gooogle Gogle Googel and even 466453.
A man left Havana in a hot air balloon in 1856 and has been missing ever since.
Sweat itself is odorless. It's the bacteria on the skin that mingles with it and produces body odor.
Slavery was not made a statutory offense in the UK until April 6 2010.
It takes up to 2 900 gallons of water to make a single pair of jeans.
There are over 30 replicas of the Eiffel Tower around the world.
An apple didn't hit Isaac Newton in the head but it did make him wonder if the force that makes apples fall influences the moon's motion around Earth.
In 536 A.D. there was a worldwide dust cloud that blocked out the sun for a year resulting in widespread famine and disease.
Prince Charles has been first in line as heir to the UK's throne for more than 64 years.
In the UK, it is illegal to eat mince pies on Christmas Day!
India has more mobile phones than toilets.
In Islam a man may divorce his wife three times taking her back up after the first two times.
Arachnophobia is the fear of spiders.
A squirrel cannot contract or carry the rabies virus.
More than half of the U.S. is now abnormally dry or officially in a drought.
- On demand access - access 720p HD live video at any time from your smartphone or the web, with built-in night vision.
- Personalized voice message - a recorded message will play when you can't answer the door.If the lights are solid blue, please type + , choose Wireless Device instead of Zink to find the doorbell.
- Answer the door wherever you are - see and speak to visitors directly from your smartphone.If all the lights are flashing green, please check your smartphone and make sure it is connected to a 2.4Ghz wifi network. If your router is a dual band router, meaning it supports both 5.0Ghz and 2.4Ghz networks, be sure the SSID (network name) is different for each. You will need your mobile device to be connected to the 2.4Ghz during setup. Passwords and SSID names must be a minimum of 6 characters.
- Smart motion detection - receive an alert and a recorded video clip whenever motion is detected.
- Easy setup - use existing wiring for quick installation and connect to WiFi using the free Zmodo app. Use Beam to easily set up Greet. With Beam Connect, setup is as simple as telling the app how many devices are powered on and ready to pair. If your router supports AC, you will need to disable that during the setup. In your router, you may need to take it out of mixed mode, or put it into legacy mode.
- See, hear and speak to anyone at your door from your smartphone, tablet or PC.
- Get instant alerts when visitors press your Doorbell or trigger the built-in motion sensors.
- Watch over your home in crystal-clear HD video.
- Protect your home - day or night - with infrared night vision.
- Communicate with visitors via two-way audio with noise cancellation.
- WIFI signal,the whole network interconnection. Remote calling, intercom, and unlock. Using most popular touch key technology, advanced and high Sensitivity, greatly extend the key life. Clear camera, and equipped with automatic light sensitive chip. If the light is not enough, it will use the IR night vision function to monitor and capture HD video and pictures.
- Motion detection function. You can open or close this function according to different working environments. Capture and video mode for choosing. Powered by DC 5V, more safe.
- Simple app operation in mobile phone, easy installation. support anrdoid and ios app APP download address remind: please search " door phone" for apple store(for ios app) and for google player(for android app).
- High-strength tempered glass surface, luxury, anti-resistant and scratches, has longer working life. With rain cover and touch key surface, better waterproof function.
- Easy to install. You can fix it with screws, or paste with double-sided tape. One door phone can be connected to several mobile phone, PC, or computers. Optional indoor dingdong doorbells to match. While calling to the mobile phone, the indoor doorbell will ring too.