The Musicians of the Titanic kept playing music for hours as the ship sank.
A third of all Russians believe the Sun revolves around the Earth.
Three "Marlboro men" died of lung cancer: Wayne McLaren David McLean and Dick Hammer.
In the UK nearly 1 in 10 couples are ethnically mixed.
There's a species of fish called "Slippery Dick".
The first magazine ever seen was launched in 1663 in Germany.
West Side Story was originally called East Side Story.
Besides sucking our blood mosquitoes urinate on our skin.
Male bees will try to attract sex partners with orchid fragrance.
30 000 websites are hacked every day.
The Statue of Liberty has a 35-foot (10 6m) waistline.
In Judaism there are4 differentNew Year days.
Cats have three eyelids.
A forfeited game in baseball is recorded as a 9-0 score. In football it is recorded as a 1-0 score.
The first great civilization in Mexico were the Olmec established from 1500 B.C. to 400 B.C.
10% of US electricity is made from dismantled atomic bombs.
Google has found GPA's and test scores to be "worthless as criteria for hiring"; they have teams where 14% of their employees haven't gone to college.
McDonald's used to sell pizza in the 70s.
It would take 1 200 000 mosquitoes each sucking once to completely drain the average human of blood.
A chip of silicon a quarter-inch square has the capacity of the original 1949 ENIAC computer which occupied a city block.
Alexander the Great founded 70 cities naming at least 20 after himself and one after his horse.
Martin Luther King Jr. was a huge Star Trek fan.
Orville Wright was involved in the first aircraft accident. His passenger a Frenchman was killed.
There are only four words in the English language which end in “dous”: tremendous horrendous stupendous and hazardous.
Despite being one of the most famous painters in history only 15 paintings of Leonardo Da Vinci are known to exist.
Fidel Castro has said that he saved ten working days a year by not bothering to shave.
There's a limestone cliff with over 5 000 dinosaur footprints in Bolivia with many dating back 68 million years.
Albert Einstein's brain had a parietal lobe that was 15% larger than the average brain.
Emus and kangaroos cannot walk backwards and are on the Australian coat of arms for that reason.
Scarlett Johansson voiced Mandy in the Spongebob Movie.
Margaret Thatcher was reportedly more proud of becoming the first Prime Minister with a science degree than the first female Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
The deadliest animal in Africa is the hippopotamus.
A space suit costs US$12 million.
Albert Einstein's eyes remain in a safe box in NYC.
6 in 10 Americans favor the death penalty for convicted murderers.
Elephants are the only mammals that cannot jump.
A russian woman in the 1700s gave birth to 16 pairs of twins 7 sets of triplets and 4 sets of quadruplets in just 40 years with the same man.
The White House Correspondent's Dinner was men-only until 1962 when JFK refused to attend unless women did.
There's a bar in Ireland that opened in the year 900 A.D. and is still operational. It's called "Sean's Bar".
It would take light 100 000 years to travel from one end of the Milky Way galaxy to the other.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover