Figlet an ASCII font converter program stands for Frank Ian and Glenn’s LETters.
The "eye for an eye" principle is not interpreted literally in Judaism but as a proportional monetary compensation.
Cows can sleep standing up, but they can only dream lying down.
Your eyes can get sunburned.
Only 10 police officers have been killed in Norway since WW2.
People who work 11 hours or more a day are 67% more likely to have a heart attack than people with an 8-hour work day according to a study.
South Korean soap operas are popular in Cuba.
Owls are the only birds that can see the color blue.
315 entries in Webster’s 1996 Dictionary were misspelled.
There is a US$1000 sports bra which uses heat sensors to detect signs of breast cancer up to 6 years earlier than a mammogram can.
The U.S. has more museums than Starbucks and McDonald's locations combined.
In 2012 Nevada became the first state to issue licenses for self-driving cars.
In 1963 a cat called "Felicette" became the first feline in space.
Men are more likely to say "I love you" first than women are a study found.
The Hundred Years' War lasted for 116 years.
It has NEVER rained in Calama a town in the Atacama Desert of Chile.
Arabic numerals are not really Arabic; they were created in India.
There's a hotel in Bolivia made almost entirely of salt complete with salt beds and chairs.
Insects outnumber humans 100 000 000 to one.
The record for the longest period without sleep is 11 days.
Michael Jackson had a meeting at the WTC on 9/11 but overslept.
Every second Americans collectively eat 100 pounds of chocolate.
The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
During his time as a Congressman and later as U.S. President John F Kennedy donated all of his salary to charity.
Germany made its final reparations payment from the WW1 Treaty of Versailles in 2010.
9 million people are in prisons around world and a quarter of them are in the U.S.
Married women among the Dogon people of West Africa would publicly pursue extramarital relationships with encouragement from their mothers.
There is a Poop Bank where you can get human feces by the bottle.
Police officers in one state in India are given a slight pay upgrade for having a moustache.
If Pinokio says “My Noes Will Grow Now”, it would cause a paradox. Details here.
You're more likely to get struck by lightning in Texas than find in-person voter fraud.
Any text you put into the status update box is sent to Facebook's servers even if you don't click the post button.
The shortest complete sentence in the English language is "Go".
Sunflowers can be used to clean up radioactive waste.
A black panther is really a black leopard.
Sam Houston the general who won Texas independence from Mexico was removed from his post as Governor after refusing to support the Confederacy on the Civil War.
A 14th-century medieval tower rises out of Lake Reschensee in Italy. It's the only visible building of a submerged village.
Elvis Presley bought Franklin Roosevelt's presidential yacht the Potomac for US$55 000.
Many species of owls have special feathers for flying silently.
Abraham Lincoln is the only U.S. president to have obtained a patent.
- This Bundle Includes 4 Items (Non OEM): Black Soft Skin, Armband, Screen Protector, and Smart Headphone Wrap
- Durable, Precise Cutouts Give Easy Access to All the Functionalities
- Offers Tough, Durable, Transparent Surface While Keeping the LCD Screen Clean and Reduce Fingerprints
- Compatible with Sandisk Sansa Clip Sport ONLY (MP3 Player Not Included)
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- TRUE HD HIGH FIDELITY SOUND Featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and state of the art acoustic components that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble.
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT WITH IPX-7 WATERPROOF RATING - ActivBuds feature Ergonomically designed flexible ear hooks with gel flex silicone earbuds to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place to guarantee fatigue free ears and tangle free comfort.
- LONGEST BATTERY LIFE - The new and improved lithium polymer battery allows seamless enjoyment of music for up to 8 hours and 240 hours stand-by with a quick charge of only 1.5 hours.
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY WITH CVC 6.0 NOISE SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - Connect seamlessly with all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 30 feet away. With Noise Suppression technology focus on your favorite music and answer calls without skips or missed words.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND BONUS ITEMS - Bonus Accessories with 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 30 days no-questions-asked return policy. Value for money guaranteed, Buy the Senso ActiveBuds worry free today.