The Labrador dog is from Newfoundland and the Newfoundland dog is from Labrador.
47%of Americans say they cannot cover a US$400 emergency expense without borrowing money or selling something.
Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.
Washing dishes by hand use almost 7 times the amount of water as a modern dishwasher.
In Japan they use more paper for comics than for toilet paper.
In WW2 the U.S. and New Zealand secretly tested 3 700 "tsunami bombs" designed to destroy coastal cities.
By 1850 American slaves were worth US$1.3 billion one-fifth of the nation's wealth.
The pineapple is actually a berry.
When Louis Pasteur was working on the rabies vaccine if he or his assistants got infected they were to be shot in the head.
A forfeited game in baseball is recorded as a 9-0 score. In football it is recorded as a 1-0 score.
The U.S. government spent US$1.1 million on puppets from 2009 to 2013.
A literal translation of a standard traffic sign in China: “Give large space to the festive dog that makes sport in the roadway.”
The microwave was invented after a researcher walked by a radar tube and a chocolate bar melted in his pocket.
Sean Connery wore a toupee in all of the James Bond movies because he started balding at age 21.
90%of all meteorites ever found have come from Antarctica.
In general, Asiatic jerboas have five toes on their back feet and African jerboas have three.
All characters are based on and named after his creator Matt Groening’s family.
When Heinz ketchup leaves the bottle it travels at a rate of 25 miles per year.
An eagle can kill a young deer and fly away with it.
If Earth's history were condensed into 24 hours life would've appeared at 4am land plants at 10:24pm dinosaur extinction at 11:41pm and human history would've begun at 11:58:43pm.
A shrimp’s heart is in its head.
There's one kosher butcher in Cuba. Fidel Castro personally allowed him to stay and serve 1 500 people practicing Judaism.
The average person walks the equivalent of twice around the world in a lifetime.
When Apple began designating employee numbers Steve Jobs was offended that Wozniak received #1 while he got #2. He believed he should be second to no one so he took #0 instead.
Alabama was the first state in the United States to officially recognize Christmas in 1836.
Since all British passports are issued in the Queen Elizabeth II's name she herself doesn't have one.
The tradition of exchanging wedding rings goes back to ancient Egyptian times.
In Alabama it is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while driving a vehicle.
The "Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge" is offered to anyone who can demonstrate a supernatural ability under agreed-upon scientific testing criteria. In 40 years no one ever won.
3.4 million people die each year from water-related causes.
A snail takes 33 hours to crawl one mile.
Cucumbers are fruits.
Insects outnumber humans 100 000 000 to one.
Rooster is simply a male chicken.
The average meat-eating person eats about 7 000 animals in their lifetime.
The area where military personnel socializes and eat is called a "mess".
Between 1838 and 1960 more than half the photos taken were of babies.
Shakespeare invented the words “assassination” and “bump.”
Each year Americans throw out enough soda cans and bottles to reach the moon and back 20 times.
There's a bridge between mainland China and Macau where cars switch from left to right-hand drive and vice versa.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products