It only takes 6 minutes for brain cells to react to alcohol.
In 31 states of the U.S. Rapists can legally sue for child custody if the rape results in pregnancy.
A group of crows is called a "murder".
Sweden pays students US $187 per month to attend high school.
In 1863 Venezuela became the first modern country to abolish the death penalty for all crimes.
Mount Everest is pronounced "Eve-rest" not "Ever-est" as it is named after George Everest.
There's a skyscraper in New York City with no windows.
The chemical element Uranium discovered in 1789 was named after the newly discovered planet Uranus.
A lack of exercise is now causing as many deaths as smoking across the world a study suggests.
Germany is the world capital of penis enlargement with roughly 8 in 100 000 adult German males opting for the procedure.
The world record for the most passengers on a commercial flight is 1 088 by El Al Israel's national airline.
The airplane Buddy Holly died in the “American Pie.” (Thus the name of the Don McLean song.)
Sex toys are illegal in India.
There are Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate.
75% of the artificial vanilla produced in the world is used for ice cream and as a flavoring for chocolate.
A new skyscraper is built in China every five days.
A dog’s shoulder blades are unattached to the rest of the skeleton to allow greater flexibility for running.
There's a restaurant in Japan using monkeys as waiters.
You have Taste receptors in the stomach intestines pancreas lungs anus testicles and the brain.
An Iraqi man moved to Australia and used the Welfare System as income. Years later he became successful and wrote a check to the government for every cent they gave him.
After Michael Jordan scored a game-high 69 points teammate Stacey King quipped "I'll always remember this as the night that Michael Jordan and I combined to score 70 points."
There are 300 lakes beneath Antarctica that are kept from freezing by the warmth of Earth's core.
More people died in Auschwitz than the British and American losses of WW2 combined.
When Apple began designating employee numbers Steve Jobs was offended that Wozniak received #1 while he got #2. He believed he should be second to no one so he took #0 instead.
It has been estimated it would take 70 cups of coffee to kill a 154-pound (70 kg) person.
In 1900 all the world's mathematical knowledge could be written in about 80 books; today it would fill more than 100 000 books.
In 1977 3 men attempted to steal Elvis Presley's remains for ransom. That's why his body was moved to Graceland where they are monitored by security.
Yucatan Mexico was named after a misunderstanding. Spaniards asked the locals what was the place called. They replied "Yucatan " which in their language means "I don't understand you."
Speed dating was invented by a Rabbi in 1999.
During his time as a Congressman and later as U.S. President John F Kennedy donated all of his salary to charity.
Steve Jobs was adopted. His biological father was Abdulfattah Jandali a Syrian Muslim.
In Japan Ronald McDonald is called Donald McDonald due to a lack of a clear "r" sound in Japanese.
Dolphins can communicate with one another over a telephone and appear to know who they are talking to.
Elephants rarely get cancer because they have 40 copies of genes that code for the tumor suppressor protein p53—humans have two.
On average dogs have better eyesight than humans although not as colorful.
Advertising to children under the age of 12 is illegal in Norway and Sweden.
1 billion people still defecate in the open in the absence of a toilet.
A group of crows is called a murder.
African elephants only have four teeth to chew their food with.
Apple Is Worth More Than The Entire Russian Stock Market.
- No Fitness,No Summer.Sports Fitness Tracker Powerful Function - Pedometer, Distance, Calories Burned Measuring, Sleep Monitor,Smart alarm clock, sedentary alert, finding phone, anti-lost alert, Incoming Call ID Show,SMS/Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp/Linkedin/Instagram alert,calling reminder, camera remote capture, music control.(all this function need fitness watch synchronize with your smartphone by APP)
- Compatible with Smartphone: It can compatible with Android Os (above 4.4) and iPhone (above iOS 7.1). Download and install app"Veryfit for heart rate"to your smartphone from google play store or apple store, you can also scan QR code on the user manual. Then connect fitness tracker with smartphone by bluetooth.
- Cool Fashional Design: combined with fashion, sports and business. With 0.86 inch OLED HD Display screen.Slim, comfortable and easy to wear. You will barely feel like you have anything on your wrist at all. Charger is Attached to the band itself on th etop. It goes inside the band.
- No Charging Cable Needed - SMARTER fitness tracker can be removed off the strap and recharged from any 5V/1.0A USB power supply. Long-lasting battery: Just need to charge 1 hours and then you get a 7 days standby fitness tracker.
- Key Specifications: Bluetooth 4.0 smart bracelet with Call/MSM Reminder for Smart phone, IP67 water resistance. Please charge it fully when receiving smart bracelet.*Please Note: This product DOESN'T with heart rate monitor.
- ◆Smart fitness tracker! Use this revolutionary new device to track not only steps taken,but also distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes. You get INSTANT REMINDERS when CALLS or TEXTS are coming in, plus you can activate the Anti Lost feature to get alerted when your Phone becomes too far from the Smart Band. Never risk losing your phone again!
- ◆ADVANCED BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY MAKES YOUR LIFE EASIER ✔ Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to virtually any and every brand/model of Smart Phone. You get to take advantage of Bluetooth making connecting and transferring data to your Phone or mobile device a breeze every time.
- ◆IMPROVE SLEEP PATTERNS AND HABITS WITHOUT DISTURBING YOUR PARTNER ✔ Monitor how long and well you sleep, and wake only you (not your partner) with a silent alarm.
- ◆NEW DESIGN, USB interface, directly charging, convenient and quickly.It don't need the charge cable any more when you charge the wristband.
- ◆TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HELPFUL REMINDERS TO REACH YOUR GOALS QUICKER!! ✔ Set reminders to alert you when you have been sitting or motionless for too long. Take charge of your body today with our industry leading Smart Wristband! You'll get Serious versatility that can even transform your phone into a Remote Shooting Camera using the Smart Band to control the shots! ** Requires iOS 7.1 and above or Android 4.4 and above. This Smart Band Does NOT Work With WINDOWS PHONES.