The color Orange is named after the Orange fruit but before that it was called geoluread (yellow-red).
Owning a cat can reduce the risk of heart attacks and strokes by more than a third researchers found.
Over a million Europeans were captured and sold as slaves to North Africa between 1530 and 1780.
100 000 000 000 solar neutrinos pass through every square inch of your body every second.
Humans can inflate balloons with their ears.
The U.S. Government spends US$1.8 billion per year printing documents.
In New York 6.5 hectares of buildings were directly affected when the Twin Towers collapsed in 9/11.
The zorilla is the smelliest animal on the planet. It’s anal glands can be smelled from half a mile away.
A British prisoner of war captured by the Germans in WW1 was freed to see his dying mother then went back to the prison camp because he gave the Kaiser 'his word' he would return.
The woman who underwent the world's first successful womb transplant became pregnant in 2013.
Bolivia was not a landlocked country. Its territory on the Pacific Ocean was lost to Chile after the War of the Pacific in the mid 19th century.
Your body has enough iron in it to make a metal nail 3 inches long.
In Norway "Texas" is slang for "crazy."
Slavery was not made a statutory offense in the UK until April 6 2010.
Celery has negative calories! It takes more calories to eat a piece of celery than the celery has in it.
Italian artist Piero Manzoni filled 90 tin cans with his feces called it "Artist's sh*t" and sold them for up to €124 000 a tin.
6%of the world's population has an Internet addiction.
Three "Marlboro men" died of lung cancer: Wayne McLaren David McLean and Dick Hammer.
Having an orgasm at least 3 times a week cuts in half the likelihood of coronary heart disease.
Before the mid-19th century dentures were commonly made with teeth pulled from the mouths of dead soldiers.
White people consume 60-80% of all rap music in the U.S.
There's a virus that attacks human DNA making people less intelligent impairing brain activity learning and memory.
315 entries in Webster’s 1996 Dictionary were misspelled.
Apple headquarters' employees earn an average of US$125 000 a year.
A Jewish sect Neturei Karta supports Palestine and calls for a peaceful dismantling of the State of Israel.
Australian Rules football was originally designed to give cricketers something to play during the off season.
A bat can eat up to 1,000 insects per hour.
A survey found that almost 9% of Americans fear zombies which don't even exist.
10% of US electricity is made from dismantled atomic bombs.
Some dogs can smell dead bodies under water!
A squid’s eye can get as big as a basketball.
The practice of burying the dead may date back 350 000 years.
Research has shown that domestic cats never forgive. They fail to show signs of reconciliation like other animals do.
A housefly hums in the key of F.
In Iran a law from 2013 allows Men to marry their 13-year-old adopted daughters.
The "smell of rain" is caused by a bacteria called actinomycetes.
Certain species of male butterflies produce scents that serve in attracting females during courtship.
Every year more than 2500 left-handed people are killed from using right-handed products.
The average temperature in Mars is -81°F (-63°C).
Abraham Lincoln is the only U.S. president to have obtained a patent.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.