The average human will shed 40 pounds of skin in a lifetime.
Bumblebees have hair on their eyes.
Clouds fly higher during the day than the night.
Hippos can run faster than humans!
Your left lung is smaller than your right lung to make room for your heart.
Every year more than 2500 left-handed people are killed from using right-handed products.
The worlds oldest piece of chewing gum is 9000 years old!
Large parts of Canada have less gravity than the rest of Earth. The phenomenon was discovered in the 1960s.
Abraham Lincoln’s ghost is said to haunt the White House.
Honey is the only food that will never rot it can last 3000 years.
In the Bible God sent two bears to murder 42 children because they had mocked a man for being bald.
The terms "UK" and "Great Britain" are not interchangeable: the United Kingdom includes Northern Ireland while Great Britain does not.
Dumbledore isn’t only the Headmaster of Hogwarts; in fact a dumbledore is an old English term for a type of bee.
There is a water reservoir floating in space that is equivalent to 140 trillion times all the water in the world's ocean.
On average a hedgehog’s heart beats 300 times a minute.
The probability that you in any glass of water will find at least 1 molecule of water once drunk by Cleopatra is practically 100%.
You are more likely to die slipping in the bathtub getting struck by lightning or drowning in the bathtub than from Terrorism.
There's a pill that makes farts smell like chocolate.
A face-recognition software determined that Leonardo Da Vinci's Mona Lisa is 83% happy 9% disgusted 6% fearful and 2% angry.
Screeched is the longest English word with one syllable.
Jerusalem Israel has been destroyed twice besieged 23 times attacked 52 times captured and recaptured 44 times and it's one of the world's oldest cities.
Sheep can recognize each other in pictures.
80% of humanity lives on less than US$10 per day.
Leonardo Da Vinci's last words were: "I have offended God and mankind. My work did not reach the quality it should have."
A kangaroo can't jump unless its tail is touching the ground.
Fat Man was the codename for the atomic bomb that was detonated over Nagasaki.
Hannibal had only one eye after getting a disease while attacking Rome.
If you live in the U.S. you're never more than 115 miles (185 KM) away from a McDonald's.
The Mormon Church baptized 380 000 Holocaust victims posthumously offending and sparking controversy among many Jewish groups.
The third country in space after The U.S. and the USSR was Canada which was considered to have the most advanced space program in 1962.
Light is what makes Beer go bad.
Bill Cosby spoke out against giving the death penalty to the man who shot and killed his own son.
The average divorcee takes almost 18 months to get over the split.
Of modern countries currently independent New Zealand was the first to allow women the vote.
John F Kennedy had such concerns about the space program's high cost that he proposed partnering with the Soviet Union on a joint expedition to the moon.
The international telephone dialing code for Antarctica is 672.
India's "Go Air" airline only hires female flight attendants because they are lighter so they save up to US$500 000 per year in fuel.
The largest iceberg ever measured is bigger than Jamaica: 11 000 sq km (4 200 sq mi). It broke away from Antarctica in 2000.
In the UK it is illegal to ride a hoverboard scooter in public.
Dolphins and whales give birth with the tail first instead of the head.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.