In 1963 Albert Heineken created a beer bottle that could also be used as a brick to build sustainable housing in impoverished countries.
A Church built into a cave is the largest church in the Middle East.
Chewing gum is banned in Singapore.
The starfish is the only animal capable of turning its stomach inside-out.
The birthday paradox says that in a group of just 23 people there's a 50% chance that at least two will have the same birthday.
In the Durango desert in Mexico there’s a creepy spot called the Zone of Silence. You can’t pick up clear TV or radio signals. And locals say fireballs sometimes appear in the sky.
A half hour of physical activity 6 days a week is linked to 40% lower risk of early death.
Canada has the third largest oil reserves of any country in the world after Saudi Arabia and Venezuela.
Ants closely resemble human manners: When they wake they stretch & appear to yawn in a human manner before taking up the tasks of the day.
On average soccer players run as far as 9.5 miles in a single match.
11% of the world is left-handed.
There is actually no danger in swimming right after you eat though it may feel uncomfortable.
"LOL" used to mean "lots of love" before the Internet.
More people are killed each year by bees than snakes.
No one has ever seen a giraffe swimming.
Japan's birth rate is so low that adult diapers are sold more than baby diapers.
Christopher Columbus brought the first lemon seeds to America.
Homosexuals are 39% more likely to beleft-handed.
Spain has two major exclaves Ceuta and Melilla in mainland Africa.
Uranus rotates sideways and "rolls" around the sun rather than "spinning" like the other planets.
Mel Blanc (the voice of Bugs Bunny) was allergic to carrots.
All dolphins have a different whistle.
Google hired a camel to create the Street View of a desert.
Only half of a dolphin’s brain sleeps at a time. The other awake half makes the dolphin come up for air when needed to prevent drowning.
Israel is the only country in the world to draft women into Military service.
Women in Niger have an average of 7 children the world's highest rate.
A woman's risk of breast cancer approximately doubles if she has a first-degree relative (mother sister daughter) who has been diagnosed with breast cancer.
In Catalonia (Spain) a smiley-faced piece of wood called "Shitting Log" poops out the presents in Christmas.
A man revived 5 rivers and brought water back to 1000 villages in India using native water-preservation techniques.
In 1863 Venezuela became the first modern country to abolish the death penalty for all crimes.
In Japanese there are at least 20 different ways to say "sorry."
Male bees will try to attract sex partners with orchid fragrance.
White blood cells make up about 1% of your blood.
There are an average of 178 sesame seeds on a McDonald’s Big Mac bun.
A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.
The African nation of Mozambique has an AK-47 assault rifle on its flag.
Apple's iPhone consumes US$0.25 worth of electricity per year if it's fully charged once a day.
In Belarus it is illegal to applaud in public.
The Aztecs used Cacao seeds as a form of currency.
Salt Lake City has a law against carrying an unwrapped ukulele on the street.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.