The Russian mayor of Megion west Siberia banned excuses.
Today 2 500 Americans will try cocaine for the first time.
In 1940 12-year-old boy Fidel Castro wrote a letter to President F. Roosevelt to request a $10 bill because he had never seen one before.
1%of Germany's population is genetically immune to HIV.
The first soccer game televised was a friendly match between Arsenal's first and second team in 1937.
The Queen Mary of Scotland became queen when she was only six days old.
Australian koalas are in danger of extinction because over half of them have chlamydia.
Someone in the U.S. needs blood every two seconds.
At its peak the Roman Empire comprised only 12% of the world's population.
Soccer fans in Italy are called "tifosi" meaning "carriers of typhus" because their fanatism is like a fever.
Fidel Castro was born on a Friday the 13th.
All the dirt from the foundation to build the World Trade Center in NYC was dumped into the Hudson River to form the community now known as Battery City Park.
Fidel Castro has said that he saved ten working days a year by not bothering to shave.
Three "Marlboro men" died of lung cancer: Wayne McLaren David McLean and Dick Hammer.
Bob Marley was buried with his red Gibson guitar a Bible open to Psalms 23 and a bud of marijuana.
Two dogs were among the Titanic survivors.
Chocolate magnate Milton Hershey canceled his reservations for the Titanic due to last minute business matters.
14 billion pounds (6B Kg.) of garbage are dumped into the ocean every year. Most of it is plastic.
The world's oldest yacht club is the Royal Cork Yacht Club which opened in Ireland in 1720.
Butterflies taste with their hind feet.
There's a prison in Brazil that allows inmates to pedal stationary bicycles providing electricity to a nearby city in exchange for reduced sentences.
When two people kiss they exchange between 10 million and 1 billion bacteria.
If a frog’s mouth is held open for too long the frog will suffocate.
Armageddon (Har Megiddo) has already been the site of several historical battles the last in 1918.
Fewer than half the world's cultures engage in romantic kissing a study found.
Mankind has left 96 bags of urine feces and vomit on the moon.
Google's First Computer Storage Was Made From LEGO.
The Earth lost 40% of its wildlife in the past 40 years according to the WWF.
Golden toads are so rare that a biological reserve has been specifically created for them.
Your mobile phone has more computing power than the computers used for the Apollo 11 moon landing.
Apollo Creed from the movie Rocky was based on Muhammad Ali.
The Eiffel Tower was originally intended for Barcelona Spain but the project was rejected.
During the chariot scene in “Ben Hur” a small red car can be seen in the distance.
A butterfly has 12,000 eyes.
Chile has a civilian town in Antarctica complete with a school hospital hostel post office Internet TV and mobile phone coverage.
The Romans used to make toothpaste from urine.
In the Land of the Pharaohs of Egypt beer was the national currency.
Michael Jackson wanted to do a Harry Potter musical but J.K. Rowling said no.
A line of descendants of Aztec Emperor Moctezuma II was brought to Spain and became part of the Spanish nobility holding the title of "Duke of Moctezuma de Tultengo."
Monkeys can count.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover