In 1998 all 11 members of a soccer team in Africa were killed by lightning while leaving the other team unhurt.
Islam allows abortion if the pregnancy is a threat to the woman's life or if it's the result of a rape and is less than 4 months old.
Armenia became the first nation to adopt Christianity as a State Religion in the year 301.
There is more CO2 (carbon dioxide) in the atmosphere today than at any point in the last 800 000 years.
Sigmund Freud had a morbid fear of ferns.
La Paz Bolivia was the first South American city to get an electricity supply. It was powered by llama dung.
The average American butt is 14.9 inches long.
Snakes are unable to close their eyes. They can't blink and they must sleep with their eyes open.
The average person in France sleeps 8.83 hours per day the most in the developed world.
German chocolate cake isn't German. It's named for Sam German an American baker.
On average a hedgehog’s heart beats 300 times a minute.
In the 16th century England punished vagabonds with two years of servitude for the first offence and death penalty for the second.
Jackals have one more pair of chromosomes than dogs or wolves.
Fingernails grow nearly 4 times faster than toenails!
In 2009 a doctor in India removed 172 155 stones from a patient's left kidney during a three-hour surgery.
Cats sweat through their paws.
The first cloned dogs six Canadian Labradors started to work for South Korea's customs service as sniffers in 2009.
Cats urine glows under a black light.
The U.S. has more Spanish speakers than Spain.
All Jewish people who are between 18 and 26 years old are entitled to a free 10-day trip to Israel.
Cats sleep for 70% of their lives.
Google has been acquiring2 companies per month since 2010.
The sentence “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog ” uses every letter in the alphabet.
The surface of the Earth is about 60% water and 10% ice.
North American oysters do not make pearls of any value.
A koi fish named "Hanako" lived for 225 years.
The scientific name of the llama is "lama glama."
Louisiana’s capital building is the tallest one of any U.S. state.
In Belarus it is illegal to applaud in public.
In 2014 about 89% of Google's US$66 billion in revenue came from advertising.
Tina Turner’s real name is Annie Mae Bullock.
Cats share 95.6% of their DNA with tigers.
The creator of the Pringles packaging had his ashes stored in a Pringles Can after he died.
One-third of Italians have never used the Internet.
A bat can eat up to 1,000 insects per hour.
In Bhutan marijuana was only ever used to feed pigs before the advent of TV.
Nearly 80% of all animals on earth have six legs.
Women manage the money and pay the bills in 75% of all Americans households.
Underweight models are banned in Israel to fight against anorexia.
There is a limit of 12 minutes of commercials per hour of television in the UK.
- Size: 4Pcs x 12x12inch (30x30cm), Giclee artwork, printed on high quality waterproof cotton canvas.
- Ready to Hang, Stretched and Framed, Easy Setup - Cord setup already, easy hold on the nails(Free accessories).
- Gallery wrapped on approximately 0.75"(2cm) wood bars, the image continues around the sides.
- Painting effect(Not 100% HD Clear) because canvas material rough surface. But OK in a 20 inches distance. (If fulfilled by Seller, Free Shipping, send out within 2-3 bussiness days- Shipping time 4-9 days)
- Brand "SMARTWALLSTATION" has been registered and protected.
- Size: 28" x 24"
- Color: Matte Black
- High-Quality Die-Cut Oracal Vinyl; Made In USA
- Written/Video Instructions Included
- Will not damage walls Non-transferrable
- Special Quote Ceramic Wall Hanging Art Sign
- * Size: 15 x 15 cm / 5.9 x 5.9 inch
- This tile has a smooth surface.
- It comes with a hook for hanging on the wall.