Christmas was illegal in the U.S. until 1836 as it was considered an Ancient Pagan Holiday.
Spain has two major exclaves Ceuta and Melilla in mainland Africa.
1%of the World's Water Is Drinkable.
Birds can recognise landmarks.
Coca-Cola contained Coca (whose active ingredient is cocaine) from 1885 to 1903.
"Fart Battles" were a popular art scrolls created in Japan during the Edo period.
Giraffes are kosher for eating according to Judaism.
Children's Day is celebrated in India on November 14th 9 months after Valentine's Day.
The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
Every day in the U.S. more than 100 000 people get a speeding ticket.
Sea shells were once commonly used in many parts of the world as money.
42%of people in the U.S. have tried marijuana at least once.
97% of rapists in the U.S. never spend a day in jail for their crime.
When Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin landed on the Moon they honored soviet cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin by leaving behind one of his medals.
The company that owned the WTC had scheduled a meeting for 9/11/2001 on Tower 1 to discuss what to do in the event of a terrorist attack but rescheduled the night before because someone couldn't attend.
29 days after the Titanic sank a movie about it was released. It featured an actress who was actually on the Titanic and survived.
Ronald Reagan was the onlyU.S. president to have been divorced.
There are more people speaking French in Africa than in France.
Thanks to his Internet popularity the child from the "Success Kid" meme made enough money to fund his dad's kidney transplant.
The chicken and fish are the only animals that are eaten before they are born and after they die.
of all US$ cash is held overseas. 66%
Sound wave scan be used to make objects levitate.
A man walks about 7% slower when with wives or girlfriends and speeds up when with other men.
Non-dairy creamer is flammable.
Percentage of Africa that is wilderness: 28% Percentage of North America that is wilderness: 38%
Pomology is the study of fruits.
Snakes don't have eyelids.
Kuwait is about 60% male (highest in the world). Latvia is about 54% female (highest in the world).
Frogs cannot swallow without blinking.
95% of all data in the world is still stored on paper. Most of it is never looked at again.
Alligators can live up to 100 years.
13 of the 20 most polluted cities in world are just in India.
Yucatan Mexico was named after a misunderstanding. Spaniards asked the locals what was the place called. They replied "Yucatan " which in their language means "I don't understand you."
Your lungs can hold up to 5 minutes worth of oxygen.
Instant Coffee was invented by a man called George Washington around 1910.
The honey bee has been around for 30 million years.
Steve Jobs claimed that taking LSD was a profound experience one of the most important things in his life.
Of all the words in the English language the word ‘set’ has the most definitions!
The youngest Pope was 11 years old.
60% of YouTube's 1 000 most popular videos are blocked in Germany.
- No Fitness,No Summer.Sports Fitness Tracker Powerful Function - Pedometer, Distance, Calories Burned Measuring, Sleep Monitor,Smart alarm clock, sedentary alert, finding phone, anti-lost alert, Incoming Call ID Show,SMS/Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp/Linkedin/Instagram alert,calling reminder, camera remote capture, music control.(all this function need fitness watch synchronize with your smartphone by APP)
- Compatible with Smartphone: It can compatible with Android Os (above 4.4) and iPhone (above iOS 7.1). Download and install app"Veryfit for heart rate"to your smartphone from google play store or apple store, you can also scan QR code on the user manual. Then connect fitness tracker with smartphone by bluetooth.
- Cool Fashional Design: combined with fashion, sports and business. With 0.86 inch OLED HD Display screen.Slim, comfortable and easy to wear. You will barely feel like you have anything on your wrist at all. Charger is Attached to the band itself on th etop. It goes inside the band.
- No Charging Cable Needed - SMARTER fitness tracker can be removed off the strap and recharged from any 5V/1.0A USB power supply. Long-lasting battery: Just need to charge 1 hours and then you get a 7 days standby fitness tracker.
- Key Specifications: Bluetooth 4.0 smart bracelet with Call/MSM Reminder for Smart phone, IP67 water resistance. Please charge it fully when receiving smart bracelet.*Please Note: This product DOESN'T with heart rate monitor.
- ◆Smart fitness tracker! Use this revolutionary new device to track not only steps taken,but also distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes. You get INSTANT REMINDERS when CALLS or TEXTS are coming in, plus you can activate the Anti Lost feature to get alerted when your Phone becomes too far from the Smart Band. Never risk losing your phone again!
- ◆ADVANCED BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY MAKES YOUR LIFE EASIER ✔ Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to virtually any and every brand/model of Smart Phone. You get to take advantage of Bluetooth making connecting and transferring data to your Phone or mobile device a breeze every time.
- ◆IMPROVE SLEEP PATTERNS AND HABITS WITHOUT DISTURBING YOUR PARTNER ✔ Monitor how long and well you sleep, and wake only you (not your partner) with a silent alarm.
- ◆NEW DESIGN, USB interface, directly charging, convenient and quickly.It don't need the charge cable any more when you charge the wristband.
- ◆TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HELPFUL REMINDERS TO REACH YOUR GOALS QUICKER!! ✔ Set reminders to alert you when you have been sitting or motionless for too long. Take charge of your body today with our industry leading Smart Wristband! You'll get Serious versatility that can even transform your phone into a Remote Shooting Camera using the Smart Band to control the shots! ** Requires iOS 7.1 and above or Android 4.4 and above. This Smart Band Does NOT Work With WINDOWS PHONES.