The Soviet Union had transferred over 150 nuclear weapons to Cuba by the time of the Cuban Missile Crisis.
Astronauts are not allowed to eat beans before they go into space because passing wind in a space suit damages them.
Alexander the Great was tutored by Aristotle until the age of 16 when he took the throne.
If done perfectly a rubix cube combination can be solved in 17 turns.
Plutonium – first weighed on August 20th 1942 by University of Chicago scientists Glenn Seaborg and his colleagues – was the first man-made element.
A bull can inseminate 300 cows from one single ejaculation.
A man named Charles Osborne had the hiccups for 69 years!
At the time of its construction the Eiffel Tower was the tallest building in the world.
Most of the world's fastest runners come from a single tribe in Kenya Africa called the "Kalenjins."
After WW1 Finland Estonia Latvia Lithuania and Poland emerged as independent nations.
At its peak the Roman Empire comprised only 12% of the world's population.
Groaking is to watch people eating in hopes that they will offer you some.
American Airlines saved $40 000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first-class.
Bob Marley was buried with his red Gibson guitar a Bible open to Psalms 23 and a bud of marijuana.
Your eyes can get sunburned.
Scientists have discovered that monkeys are susceptible to optical illusions just like humans.
There is approximately one chicken for every human being in the world.
Ham radio operators got the term ham coined from the expression ham-fisted operators a term used to describe early radio users who sent Morse code (i.e pounded their fists).
It costs US$8 876 per year to own and maintain an average car in the U.S. That's US$443 800 in 50 years.
Earth is the only known place where a fire can occur naturally.
It takes approximately 400 cacao beans to make one pound (450 gr.) of chocolate.
If you could live long enough it is inevitable that at least one of your cells would eventually develop cancer.
Dendrology is the study of trees.
Most scholars say Jesus never viewed himself as creating a new religion per se just reforming Judaism.
Benjamin Franklin was the fifth in a series of the youngest son of the youngest son.
The town of Calma Chile in the Atacama Desert has never had rain.
The Earth's core is about as hot as the sun.
Refined sugar is more addictive than cocaine.
San Francisco was part of Mexico until the Mexican-American War in 1848.
There's a family that lives on Liberty Island home of the Statue of Liberty.
Norway is ranked as the country least likely to be affected by climate change. Chad is the most vulnerable.
The late King Olav V of Norway used public transportation and always paid the tickets.
A single Google search requires more computing power than it took to send Apollo 11 to the Moon.
David Cameron Paul Gascoigne Kylie Minogue Conan O’Brien and Jon Hamm Mad Men’s Don Draper are great fans.
In 2002 the comptroller of the City of New York estimated the impact of 9/11 on the city's wealth to be US$30.5 billion.
A woman can get pregnant while she is already pregnant.
Most Romans avoided being cruel to slaves. They used bonuses and branding to improve productivity just like modern employers.
Eating salmon helps hair grow faster.
The first Canadian casualties of the Afghanistan war were from an American pilot bombing a training exercise.
In Britain a woman was given 20 months in jail for creating fake Facebook profiles to send abusive messages to herself.
- $5 Preloaded 30-Day wireless service at 2¢ per VOICE TEXT & 2¢/MB nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data. That's 250 minutes talk or 250 texts or 250 MB Data.
- Our prepaid sim cards are designed for users that need a minimal amount of airtime each month/year. Sim card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee NO Contract NO Credit Check.
- Our service will work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
- Control any plug in device from anywhere and keep an eye on your device's energy usage using the Geeni app (iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher)
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in
- Set your schedule and automatically tailor your plugged in devices to perfectly fit your life
- Save money, energy and the environment
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa & Google assistant
- Powerful function :pedometer, distance, calorimetric measurement, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, SMS and content alerts, alarm settings, incoming calls alert, caller ID display, application messages alert, find your phone, anti lost, reminder of exercise goal.
- Methods: scan the QR code on the manual or download "Wearfit" in APP store. Please make sure your phone Bluetooth function was turned on. Open "Wearfit", click the selection of link to bracelet, find the device name in the list and click it. Then enter the main interface. The "wearfit" app is compatible with Bluetooth 4 and above smart phones, iOS version 8 above, or Android version 4.4 above.
- To measure heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, it need to wait for 1-2 minutes. The measurements are for reference only, as it's not a medical device after all.
- The bracelet is made of special silicone, comfortable for wearing, suitable for 5.5-8 inch various sizes of wrist. 80mA lithium battery, charging 1.5 hours about 5 days of standby time.
- Waterproof: waterproof grade IP67, can effectively prevent the rainwater, sweat, and prevent dust.