In 1977 3 men attempted to steal Elvis Presley's remains for ransom. That's why his body was moved to Graceland where they are monitored by security.
Established writers and artists are 18 times more likely to commit suicide than the general population.
Water itself does not conduct electricity well but the impurities found in water do.
It costs US$8 876 per year to own and maintain an average car in the U.S. That's US$443 800 in 50 years.
The average man is 4-5 inches taller than the average woman.
Drinking a cup of caffeinated coffee significantly improves blood flow.
The venom of the Australian Brown Snake is so powerful only 1/14 000th of an ounce is enough to kill a human.
"Tinku" is a festival in Bolivia where people beat each other for 2 or 3 days straight.
The Versace dress Jennifer Lopez wore to the 2000 Grammy Awards sparked the creation of Google Images.
After watching Star Wars James Cameron decided to quit his job as a truck driver to enter the film industry.
There is a town in France called Condom.
Philematologyis the science of kissing.
Billy Graham personally preached Christianism to over 200 million people.
The 2011 earthquake near Japan increased the Earth's rotation speed shortening the day by 1.8 microseconds.
A crocodile can’t move its tongue and cannot chew. Its digestive juices are so strong that it can digest a steel nail.
Gun sales in the U.S. actually increase after mass shootings.
A dog’s shoulder blades are unattached to the rest of the skeleton to allow greater flexibility for running.
In 31 states of the U.S. Rapists can legally sue for child custody if the rape results in pregnancy.
13 of the 20 most polluted cities in world are just in India.
During the 7th century B.C. ancient Roman "vestal virgins" were required to keep their hymens intact as proof of virginity until age 30 or they would be buried alive.
The 3 most valuable brand names on earth: Marlboro Coca-Cola and Budweiser in that order.
There's a volcano in Indonesia that spews blue flames.
Italy is home to the largest number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites with 50.
Movie trailers used to play after the film.
The lifespan of a squirrel is about nine years.
The first online transaction ever was Stanford students buying marijuana from MIT students.
Casu marzu is a traditional Sardinian sheep milk cheese that contains live maggots inside.
A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.
In Italy it is illegal to make coffins out of anything except nutshells or wood.
When young abalones feed on red seaweed their shells turn red.
A ducks quack does echo, it’s just almost impossible to hear.
Aborting a child because of its gender is legal in Sweden.
Eating salmon helps hair grow faster.
There's a resort in Finland where you sleep in a glass igloo to watch the northern lights.
Mailing an entire building has been illegal in the U.S. since 1916 when a man mailed a 40 000-ton brick house across Utah to avoid high freight rates.
If you live in the U.S. you're never more than 115 miles (185 KM) away from a McDonald's.
No U.S. president has been elected after being divorced except for Ronald Reagan.
Contrary to popular belief Coffee does not dehydrate you studies have found.
Sharks have been around longer than dinosaurs.
The scientific name of the llama is "lama glama."
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover