The world's oldest university in continuous operation is the University of Bologna in Italy founded in 1088.
Twitter's bird is called Larry.
USPS mail carriers are attacked by 6000 dogs per year.
The Titanic's chief baker "fortified" himself with alcohol and thus survived the freezing water for 2 hours until he was rescued.
Every year 11 000 Americans injure themselves while trying out bizarre sexual positions.
Atomic bomb tests were a major tourist attraction in Las Vegas during the 1950s.
The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
Hitler Only Had One Testicle
Obese drivers are 78% more likely to die in a car crash.
The average life of a taste bud is 10 days.
Texas has its own pledge of allegiance.
Dr. Seuss coined the word nerd in his 1950 book “If I Ran The Zoo.”
In 2005 A Chinese company used skin harvested from the corpses of executed convicts to develop beauty products for sale in Europe.
Rastafarians are legally allowed to possess marijuana in Italy due to it being a 'sacrament' to the religion.
Abraham Lincoln is the only U.S. president to have obtained a patent.
Bolivia was not a landlocked country. Its territory on the Pacific Ocean was lost to Chile after the War of the Pacific in the mid 19th century.
In a tradition dating to the begining of the Westminster system of government the bench in the middle of a Westminster parliarment is two and a half sword lengths long. This was so the government and oppositon couldn’t have a go at each other if it all got a bit heated
Sweden's Volvo made the three-point seatbelt design patent open and available to other car manufacturers for free in the interest of safety. It saves one life every 6 minutes.
Women who snore during pregnancy are more likely to have smaller babies according to a study.
The average person takes 183 755 600 steps in a lifetime.
Insects outnumber humans 100 000 000 to one.
In England, in the 1880’s, “Pants” was considered a dirty word.
When Montenegro became independent from Yugoslavia its Internet domain name went from .yu to .me.
Taurophobia is the fear of bulls.
About 60 million Reichmarks equivalent to £125m today was generated for the Nazi state by slave labour at Auschwitz during the Holocaust.
The shape of plant collenchyma’s cells and the shape of the bubbles in beer foam are the same – they are orthotetrachidecahedrons.
There is more CO2 (carbon dioxide) in the atmosphere today than at any point in the last 800 000 years.
Baby whales can gain up to 200 pounds per day.
Estonian ID cards have a chip with public-private key pair used to sign documents and vote in elections via the internet. For their 2011 election 24% of the votes were cast online.
Sweden and Norway formed a United Kingdom from 1814 to 1905.
Elephants are pregnant for 2 years.
A 99-year-old man divorced his 96-year-old wife after 77 years of marriage because he discovered an affair she had in the 1940s.
Ikea names sofas coffee tables and bookshelves after places in Sweden; beds wardrobes and hall furniture after places in Norway; carpets after places in Denmark and dining tables and chairs after places in Finland.
In the U.S. Hispanics (70%) are more likely than whites (44%)to say global warming is caused by humans.
Sitting for more than three hours a day can cut two years off a person's life expectancy.
There's a river in Australia called the"Never Never River."
Blue whales can get a tan.
106-year-old Manoel de Oliveira was the oldest active film director until 2015. He began making movies during the silent era.
Islam allows abortion if the pregnancy is a threat to the woman's life or if it's the result of a rape and is less than 4 months old.
In 2003 Leonardo Da Vinci's machines were built and tested according to his original designs for a documentary. Some were successful and others proved to be impractical.
- No Fitness,No Summer.Sports Fitness Tracker Powerful Function - Pedometer, Distance, Calories Burned Measuring, Sleep Monitor,Smart alarm clock, sedentary alert, finding phone, anti-lost alert, Incoming Call ID Show,SMS/Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp/Linkedin/Instagram alert,calling reminder, camera remote capture, music control.(all this function need fitness watch synchronize with your smartphone by APP)
- Compatible with Smartphone: It can compatible with Android Os (above 4.4) and iPhone (above iOS 7.1). Download and install app"Veryfit for heart rate"to your smartphone from google play store or apple store, you can also scan QR code on the user manual. Then connect fitness tracker with smartphone by bluetooth.
- Cool Fashional Design: combined with fashion, sports and business. With 0.86 inch OLED HD Display screen.Slim, comfortable and easy to wear. You will barely feel like you have anything on your wrist at all. Charger is Attached to the band itself on th etop. It goes inside the band.
- No Charging Cable Needed - SMARTER fitness tracker can be removed off the strap and recharged from any 5V/1.0A USB power supply. Long-lasting battery: Just need to charge 1 hours and then you get a 7 days standby fitness tracker.
- Key Specifications: Bluetooth 4.0 smart bracelet with Call/MSM Reminder for Smart phone, IP67 water resistance. Please charge it fully when receiving smart bracelet.*Please Note: This product DOESN'T with heart rate monitor.
- ◆Smart fitness tracker! Use this revolutionary new device to track not only steps taken,but also distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes. You get INSTANT REMINDERS when CALLS or TEXTS are coming in, plus you can activate the Anti Lost feature to get alerted when your Phone becomes too far from the Smart Band. Never risk losing your phone again!
- ◆ADVANCED BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY MAKES YOUR LIFE EASIER ✔ Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to virtually any and every brand/model of Smart Phone. You get to take advantage of Bluetooth making connecting and transferring data to your Phone or mobile device a breeze every time.
- ◆IMPROVE SLEEP PATTERNS AND HABITS WITHOUT DISTURBING YOUR PARTNER ✔ Monitor how long and well you sleep, and wake only you (not your partner) with a silent alarm.
- ◆NEW DESIGN, USB interface, directly charging, convenient and quickly.It don't need the charge cable any more when you charge the wristband.
- ◆TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HELPFUL REMINDERS TO REACH YOUR GOALS QUICKER!! ✔ Set reminders to alert you when you have been sitting or motionless for too long. Take charge of your body today with our industry leading Smart Wristband! You'll get Serious versatility that can even transform your phone into a Remote Shooting Camera using the Smart Band to control the shots! ** Requires iOS 7.1 and above or Android 4.4 and above. This Smart Band Does NOT Work With WINDOWS PHONES.