If you commit suicide in Japan by jumping in front of a train the family of the deceased will be charged a disruption fee.
Researchers have successfully used the game TETRIS to treat "lazy eye" in adults.
You is the second most spoken English word
Google earns US$20 billion a year from advertising more than the primetime revenues of CBS NBC ABC and FOX combined.
Toilets were found in many ancient Egyptian tombs.
Argentina was the first country in Latin Americato legalize same-sex marriage in 2010.
1 in every 5 people in Greenland attempt suicide at some point in their lives.
In France it's illegal to name a pig "Napoleon".
Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia is the fear of the number 666.
Albert Einstein denounced segregation calling it a "disease of white people" and worked against racism in America.
When Apple began designating employee numbers Steve Jobs was offended that Wozniak received #1 while he got #2. He believed he should be second to no one so he took #0 instead.
A tarantula spider can survive for more than two years without food.
There are more life forms living on your skin than there are people on the planet.
Later school start times improve sleep and daytime functioning in adolescents a study says.
If you attempted to count the stars in a galaxy at a rate of one every second it would take around 3 000 years to count them all.
In Brazil just 43% of adults have a high-school degree. In Sweden it's 87%.
In 2010 the country of Ghana in Africa banned the sale of second hand underwear.
Poisoned milk killed Abraham Lincoln's mother when he was 9 years old.
Leonardo Da Vinci's Mona Lisa became the world's most famous painting after it was stolen from the Louvre in 1911.
The youngest recorded suicide at the Golden Gate Bridge was a 5-year-old girl called Marilyn Demont.
There is a gypsy tribe in India that celebrates death as one of the happiest events in their lives while treating births with great grief.
There are 106 people named Harry Potter in the U.S. according to the Census Bureau.
Japan has more than 50 000 people who are over 100 years old.
In Croatia, scientists discovered that lampposts were falling down because a chemical in the urine of male dogs was rotting the metal.
Advertising to children under the age of 12 is illegal in Norway and Sweden.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
North Korea is outsourcing its forced labor camps to work in Siberia.
Half of the pilots surveyed in the UK admitted to having fallen asleep while flying a passenger plane.
There's a resort in Finland where you sleep in a glass igloo to watch the northern lights.
In the Land of the Pharaohs of Egypt beer was the national currency.
Instant Coffee was invented by a man called George Washington around 1910.
Owning a cat can reduce the risk of heart attacks and strokes by more than a third researchers found.
The Greek language has 4 words for love. Agape: Charitable love; Eros: Sexual love; Philia: Love between friends; and Storge: Family love.
First novel ever written on a typewriter: Tom Sawyer
Hitler believed he was attractive to women so he remained single for political gain. The German people were unaware of Eva Braun until after the war.
Elephants are the only mammals besides humans to have chins.
25 million Bibles were printed in 2011 compared to 208 million IKEA catalogs.
Over a million Europeans were captured and sold as slaves to North Africa between 1530 and 1780.
The first online transaction ever was Stanford students buying marijuana from MIT students.
While you sleep your brain filters out noises that might wake you up if it doesn't think you're in danger.
Written language was invented independently by the Egyptians Sumerians Chinese and Mayans.
- $5 Preloaded 30-Day wireless service at 2¢ per VOICE TEXT & 2¢/MB nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data. That's 250 minutes talk or 250 texts or 250 MB Data.
- Our prepaid sim cards are designed for users that need a minimal amount of airtime each month/year. Sim card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee NO Contract NO Credit Check.
- Our service will work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
- Control any plug in device from anywhere and keep an eye on your device's energy usage using the Geeni app (iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher)
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in
- Set your schedule and automatically tailor your plugged in devices to perfectly fit your life
- Save money, energy and the environment
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa & Google assistant
- Powerful function :pedometer, distance, calorimetric measurement, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, SMS and content alerts, alarm settings, incoming calls alert, caller ID display, application messages alert, find your phone, anti lost, reminder of exercise goal.
- Methods: scan the QR code on the manual or download "Wearfit" in APP store. Please make sure your phone Bluetooth function was turned on. Open "Wearfit", click the selection of link to bracelet, find the device name in the list and click it. Then enter the main interface. The "wearfit" app is compatible with Bluetooth 4 and above smart phones, iOS version 8 above, or Android version 4.4 above.
- To measure heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, it need to wait for 1-2 minutes. The measurements are for reference only, as it's not a medical device after all.
- The bracelet is made of special silicone, comfortable for wearing, suitable for 5.5-8 inch various sizes of wrist. 80mA lithium battery, charging 1.5 hours about 5 days of standby time.
- Waterproof: waterproof grade IP67, can effectively prevent the rainwater, sweat, and prevent dust.